Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAFFLE ORP] Season's Savings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:42 pm
TawnyAngel
[Food Court -K.O.]

Lex took a bite of his sandwich, listening and finished chewing as he thought about the question, setting the cheese steak down and wiped his fingers off on a napkin. "A lot, a lot of things I hadn't considered. It gets a bit tedious but I been learning and starting to get a hang of things."

"I been training a lot to ease the boredom and been jolting notes of a few things I think I want to look deeper into." Lex had an idea for a dark pokemon project but he needed to clean it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:36 pm
Shaddaling
[Food Court - Lex]

"Mmh?" KO's neatly shaped eyebrows rose and he used his thumb to capture a bit of stray cheese that had tried to flop down on his chin. Once he had finished the mouthful and sucked his thumb clean he elaborated; "Do tell, if you feel comfortable?" he had a quick glance around, he didn't think anyone was too close but it was probably best not to go into much detail here really. "Or you can tell me later, either way. I've been mulling my own little project over recently, trying to determine where its ah... side effects came from, how to remove them and how to improve it overall. If I can do either or both it could be very useful to us in the long run." When he was an Agent could he request human test subjects?... Probably a bit hard to procure really and traitors were not really that numerous either. Oh well, he would just have to do his best.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:34 pm
[Citrine]

Ion smiled as he walked beside Citrine, focusing on their current conversation even as the previous situation still lurked in the back of his mind. "Ah, okay," he said with a small nod, and shifted his hold on Yulia while Jozette grabbed onto the straps of her bag as she walked along behind them. "Truthfully I don't need anything, but more cookware would be nice. If I don't find anything today, I won't mind," the teen ended with a smile. In all likelihood he wouldn't be able to afford anything today anyway.

"I've never been to either trainer center," he admitted, his expression thoughtful. It sounded like Citrine went there all the time. "Which one do you go to? What is it like there?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:01 am
[Ion]

"Hmmm? Oh, that's right. You came here by yourself, right? You and Jozette that is." She tried to recall what he'd said when they first met. "Are you a good cook?" She wondered. "Ooooh, after I get what I need, I should check out the trainer stores. See if I have anything left for items." She got a little distracted and looked at a store with a huge, pushing crowd in front of it. "Maybe not... that store though." Citrine sighed. "Why are people such animals when it comes to sales? Seriously... sales happen all the time. ... Wait what? Oh. I go to the Eastern Center mostly. It's huge, and there are all kinds of people and trainers and pokemon. I've learned a lot. But sometimes I get all cooped up inside, ya know? Lately I've been trying to train out in the field a bit too."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:07 pm
[CJ, Luxury]

Kyle was in the middle of making a snide comment about a certain beanie that Faleen had put on, with her reply to stick out a tongue out at him playfully when the exclamation of Kyle's name drew the entire party's attention.

Kyle short a glare around to who was calling out to him, directing his frustrations toward Faleen in a different direction, wondering momentarily who the hell around here knew him, before he recognized the other girl as a Rocket he had met once in the woods.
"Oh, its you." He said, visibly relaxing from his borderline attack mode.

Though she shifted a sharp glance toward Faleen as the traitor shifted out from around the display, a curious smile on her smug features as she observed the newcomers
"More friend~?" She asked uncomfortably playfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:02 pm
[Citrine]

"That's right," the teen said with a short nod, making sure not to walk too fast or too slow so he would keep pace with Citrine. If his parents had assigned two of them for this, he would've come with one of his brothers. They hadn't, though, so it was just him; that was just fine, considering thus far they hadn't felt the need to assign more than one of them to any given task. Citrine hadn't asked for so much detail, though, so Ion refrained from voicing the excess information and instead offered her a quiet smile. "I wouldn't say so," he replied honestly, his smile turning somewhat self-deprecating. "A couple of my brothers are wonderful cooks, though."

His attention shifted to the obnoxious crowd outside the store his friend mentioned, and he hesitated briefly before replying, "I think they're all just excited and eager to take advantage of what sales they can. The sales today are numerous and substantial, after all," he pointed out with a small smile. "While sales happen frequently, I don't think they're generally this significant. That's why they made it into such a big event." While he would like to see more of it, he wasn't sure how much of it he would be able to see unless he took fewer breaks to sit for a while. "That sounds like a wonderful place. I'd like to visit both sometime, though I agree; sometimes it's much more pleasant being outside rather than inside all the time," said the teen who was inside more often than not.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:32 pm
TawnyAngel
[Food Court - K.O]

"Well, I do have plans for a behavior study on dark types," Lex admitted, since it would be mainly a behavior study. "But I'm also considering the application of quantum dots in steel type genetics."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:04 pm
[Ion]

Citrine nodded. He was right. This was a pretty big deal, and the sales were all pretty good. "Well, I'll still wait till that crowd has thinned a little." She smiled brightly at him. She noticed his smile didn't seem... sincere as he talked about his brothers' cooking. "Bet you're still better then I am. Last time I tried cooking, I was scraping potato off the walls for 3 days." She said casually. "How many brothers do you have, Ion? I can't remember if you told me. Maybe I didn't ask. Do you have sisters too?" She wanted to know more about her friend.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:34 pm
[Izaya]

"S-so... you aren't here for any of the sales?" Izumi added on as a question to further the small talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:56 pm
[Citrine]

"That sounds like a good idea," Ion said with a gentle smile. Even if he didn't need to go in there, he would go wherever Citrine wanted to, though truth be told he, too, would prefer a slightly less crowded store.

Wha-- Three days? "I'm sure you're not that bad, Citrine," he said, his tone and his expression encouraging. Surely she wasn't as bad as she claimed she was. "Ah? I have six older brothers," the teen informed her, "and no sisters. May I ask if you have any siblings?" He couldn't remember if she'd told him before or not.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:39 am
[Kyle & Co.]

CJ had seen the glare Kyle immediately had shot out, and was actually amused watching him go from 'on-alert' to 'oh-it's-you', and giggled when he said it out loud. "Yep, jus' little ol' me~" She waved again, then looked around at the other two. One, she wasn't sure if she'd seen or not, and the other... The other came close to putting her hair on end, but since she didn't really recognize her she just smiled nicely and waved to them both. "I'm CJ, this is my sister Luxury! Luxxxxxx, say hi to Kyle."

Luxury felt about how Kyle had looked: on-alert. She had indeed seen Kyle around base, as well as the one beside him, and especially the female peeking around a display. She'd know that face anywhere. Hell, she went on her first raid with that face. Of course her little sister wouldn't catch on so quick, despite being around for a year now there was a lot that went on and a lot of people in the Team, so not every single face was gonna stick to her like it did to Luxury. It took her a half a second, but the girl realized she'd been staring at Faleen a bit indirectly when she heard her own name. Oh, right, the male CJ knew. Kyle. Suppressing the urge to roll her eyes, Luxury gave Kyle her most Stitch-like, "Hiiiiiiii," grinning as wide as she could, and giving her sister a 'there, happy?' kind of look. To the other she nodded a greeting, and to Faleen... "You cut your hair?" It was the best she could think of on-spot to give knowledge of knowing her, without being flat out blunt or saying anything that she really actually wanted to. Yeah, she'd been an Agent, and Luxury had respected her, but now... Now, something was certainly off, but then, there were a million things 'off' around Headquarters the past several months.

CJ had rolled her eyes at her sister's greeting, but kept her bubbly expression as she didn't have much reason not to. She was having fun, and ran into someone she knew, and this day was awesome. She did, however, become a little more alert when Luxury commented on the girl's hair. She knew her? Did that mean this was...? No. No? Nooo. Oh come on, what are the chances?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:30 am
Ion

"Yeah... I think I was trying to make hash browns or something. I managed to make the potatoes explode. The oil might have been a little hot. I'm still better then my mom! ... Kinda. Maybe." She shrugged, but was smiling. "Maybe I should show you just how bad I really am at cooking. But don't blame me if you get sick." She was teasing. This was really fun. Citrine was having the time of her life just walking with Ion and talking like this.

"Whoa, 6 older brothers? I can't even... please tell me they don't all look like you. You're totally stealing my hair style. I don't need more people copying me." She laughed. "I don't have any siblings. It's been just me and mom since I was born. Of course Gran and Gramps were there too. If it weren't for Gran, pretty sure mom and I would have been eating out every day."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:35 am
[Atrium]

"I wouldn't mind going somewhere less noisy. I'm feeling peckish myself." She looked at her pokemon to confirm that, it too, was hungry, then looked at her companions.

"Anyone up for venturing the food court?" Then she thought that maybe not all her companions where up for food. "If not, we can always meet back here later and listen to the rest."

Shaddaling

VerityHattress

TawnyAngel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:40 pm
[Atrium]

"I could eat," Oliver admitted debating on shopping first or eating first. Nero gave a cheerful "Spiiin" at the idea of eating. He could get another spiced cider to go with it. "But, I think I'll decline coming back to listen to the rest." Shopping, because he needed to get it done, and didn't want to come back anytime soon.

Chibi_Kokoro143

VerityHattress

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:54 am
[Atrium - Moving to the Food Court (when everyone is ready)]

"Oh okay." Michiko said to Oliver. "Planning to go shopping?"

As she asked that, she also turned towards Dith. "How about you Dith? You hungry or you gonna go?"

Shaddaling

VerityHattress

TawnyAngel

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out