Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:06 pm
Shaddaling

That is one snappy fish! It's definitely, without a doubt, a Carvanha!  
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:06 pm
[Cove, with Taavi and Sasha]

The blond squinted into the water as a dark shape flickered into being deeper down. What was... oh. Oh. He drew back a bit, making sure no part of him was too close to the water as the Carvanha surfaced, gnashing its teeth at him. Abel was very glad his hand wasn't still in the water for that, whew. "Ah," he started uncertainly, "nice, uh, teeth you have there..." Arceus, he was so glad his fingers weren't in the water when it surfaced. He wouldn't have any fingers left...

With that thought in mind, the blond used those same fingers to grab a handful of pokemon chow and throw it into the water far away from them, out into the deeper water. After a final gnash of its teeth, the Carvanha submerged itself again and darted off towards the food. Whew... That could've been close.. Though it looked like the Carvanha only popped back up to snatch a few bits of food before disappearing again, leaving the rest of it floating along the surface of the water. Huh... Maybe it was a picky eater? Probably, actually, now he thought about it; it probably wanted fingers, not dried bits of kibble. Oh well, maybe something else would surface that wasn't so picky or... vicious.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:09 pm
BlackFireKitsune

A splashing sound! A joyfull grin! You've met a Wooper!

Sao Kasai generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:10 pm
[Cove/Oliver] AHH! SHARPEDO! Scary!

"Ahh!" Izumi gave a startled yell as she reeled in her line and a shark pokemon was on the end of it. Considering all of the carvhanna around, this wasn't too surprising, except that Sharpedo were scary and Izumi was not a strong battler.

The girl jerked the line, unsure of what else to do to try and get the pokemon off of the end of her pole.

"H-help!"

Kitt uncurled from Izumi's shoulders and slithered to the ground.  

Sao Kasai

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:12 pm
[Cove: Abel, Sasha]

"Yeah," Taavi nodded, "I expect there are other types further up the shore and up on the cliffs, I'd like to check them out a bit later! Um, speaking of brat, you finally named him then?" He wondered briefly why Sasha had changed his mind on that but it wasn't important, maybe he'd just decided that Side was a good name? It was an odd one but he wasn't going to argue. "And what's your new- Woah! Are you okay Abel?" Taavi hopped to his feet and started to hurry over to his friend but it didn't look like the Carvanha had caught him so he stopped short and offered the blond a grin. "That was close! Heh, I guess not everything here is as friendly as Dratini there hu?"

Dratini choose to take the high ground - in its mind - and ignored the Flareon in favour of heading over to Abel to inspect his hand. <> it said in apologetic tones, giving Abel's elbow a nudge with its nose.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:16 pm
Sao Kasai

Such placid water! There's just seaweed floating out there right now...
(Booby Prize!)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:17 pm
[The Cove - Taavi & Abel]

"Yeah, his actually picked it. Fully it is Sideways." Lex gave the fire pokemon a scratch, relaxed as he listened to the chatter, that he didn't understand but it at least sounded that Sideways and the new Dratini were not going to kill each other.

"You okay?" Lex questioned, standing slower and walked over, watching the aggressive fish swim away, sharp and toothy. "And oh, he's an Omanyte," Lex added, answering the question as he hummed.

Sideways watched the fish, tail moving back and forth. <> He questioned.  
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:21 pm
[Cove with Taavi and Sasha]

Finally named who? The Flareon? Did Sasha take forever naming his pokemon, maybe? Names were important though, he could understand taking a while to think of the perfect one. Abel offered Taavi a rueful grin as he and Sasha hastened over, and he shook his head, "Nah, he didn't get me, I'm fine. Came a little too close for comfort though," the blond said with a breath of a laugh. The Dratini nudging at his elbow received a warm smile, a gentle pat on the head and a quiet "thanks bud" before a quiet splash drew his attention.

Ah, another Wooper had surfaced and was paddling around, gathering all of the food the Carvanha had left. Abel opened his mouth to speak, but a distant yell - a feminine-sounding one at that - pierced through the quiet of the coves, echoing as it reverberated throughout the area. The smiling, happy little Wooper cried out a startled "woop!" before it hastened back underwater. "..huh," Abel said instead, frowning softly after the retreating Wooper and trying to see what else he could see in the water. Had that yell scared the other pokemon away? "Those're some acoustics in here, yeah?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm
Sao Kasai
[Cove/Izumi]

This was calm and relaxing and that was way to many teeth! Oliver scooted farther back into the sand, watching the rows of sharp teeth pass by. Caravanha, did not want. He tossed some food farther out, and stood. Snappy fish.

He jerked, moving towards Izumi to help her wrangle the line and the large sharpedo. "Do you have a knife to cut the line," He asked, bracing against the larger women, one hand on the pole and the other on his poke balls, punching the button.

A small floofy cottonee appeared. "Grass Whistle." Oliver called.

The Cottonee started to sing, sending soothing whistles out over the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:27 pm
Shaddaling

The surface of the water is quiet and still. Some driftwood bobs nearby... (Booby Prize!)

Blackfirekitsune

Ooh! That's...! Seaweed. Bobbing about. The water's pretty calm.
(Booby Prize!)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:35 pm
[Cove with Abel and Sasha]

"Good!" Taavi grinned and gave a little 'heh' of laughter. "It would be a pretty bad daytrip if you came home with less fingers than you started with.... Wow," Taavi frowned and looked around in the aftermath of the screech, "yeah, just a little! I don't think that was an 'I'm having my limbs actively ripped off' scream though, which is good. Heh, maybe the Carvanah hurried off to find somebody else to snap at?" So long as there wasn't further screaming he wasn't going to worry.

"And yeah? That's so cool!" Taavi continued, turning back towards Sasha but crouching down so that he could scratch the Dratini again. "When did you come by an Omanyte, and where? Um- and I like the name Sideways, stands out, and it kind of has a nice sound to it?"

Sao Kasai generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:38 pm
[Cove/Oliver/Sorry guys]

"N-no! W-why would I have a knife?" Izumi responded, panicked.

The dratini growled, electricity sparking from the jewel on its forehead. "Draa!" It was going to attack the water type with thunderwave--"Woah! Let go!" Izumi said, jerking the rod out of Oliver's grasp with the shiny gloved hand just as electricity jolted up and down the fishing line.

Sharpedo didn't let go of the line, but did very quickly stop struggling, which would probably make the the line easier to cut.  

Sao Kasai

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:50 pm
[Cove with Taavi and Sasha]

"Right?" Abel said with a brief laugh, flexing his fingers. "I need my fingers." How else would he work at a firing range if he didn't have any fingers on one hand? "But yeah, I don't think it was either, sounds more like someone got startled by something. Still, though..." He trailed off, glancing around the area thoughtfully. Speaking of sound... "I bet this place is great for playing music, don't you think? The acoustics are awesome, as far as I can tell," he said as he set his chin on his palm, leaning his elbow on one knee. "Man, now I feel like I should've brought my guitar or something..." He trailed off, chewing on his bottom lip a bit as he watched the surface of the water thoughtfully. It looked so calm compared to before... No doubt whoever screamed had frightened all the pokemon away, but for how long? Would offering them food even bring them back? He wasn't too sure.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:57 pm
Sao Kasai

Seaweed rolls gently in the waves, but it's calm on the water otherwise... (Booby Prize!)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:02 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Is that a fin? Scales?! No, no... it's just some driftwood, tangled up in some seaweed... (Booby Prize!)

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games