Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:41 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Smirks sticking his tongue out at Noah "cause of the teasing you did when we got here you naughty vamp~" growls slowly as he turns around walking back outside giving Noah a show with his jeans hugging his legs and a**

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:02 pm
[noah and towa the ringwall twins ]
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

noah glared at his back but watch his a** as he left he then got a smirk on his face " ill be back " he said and left not uware of his brother following him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:20 pm

User Image

Four hours later
Cleans up the gazebo whistling as he looked down at Noah and towa smiling sweetly "alright what did we learn today you two?" he asked the twins while he pulled his muscle tank back onto his chest

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

noah and towa were both blushing as they looked at benjamin "dont try and tease you " they muttered they got up and kissed him one on each cheek leaning on his chest  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:31 pm

User Image

He wraps a arm around their waists "good now get back home I'll be there soon once I get my pay from steel and Noah I'll see how long it will take to have the watch made" kisses them deeply at a time

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image

noah and towa both nodded with blushes as they left with there shadow travel to the cabin
(exit)  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:48 pm

User Image

After forty minutes Benjamin walks up to his motorcycle with his envelop of cash, he puts his helmet on before starting up the bike then drives back to Noah's cabin [Exit.]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:11 am
User Image

Skylar Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire

picks up the paper where he had written it down handing it to Mikhail "This is the one I choice. It seems nices" smiles softly as he held up the paper in his hands as he watched the twins and Ben walk out as he hung his head thinking back to his family and his twin brother how they always would tell him he wouldn't have anyone to call his own and how he'd always be alone for his life.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:14 am
Aries the Lioness

User Image

roy walked up to the manor with a soft smile he was told that he might be able to stay here he was told that there was others here who where abit like him so he wouldn't have to worry he walked up and saw the door was open seeing two other people he called out with a small smile " hi are either one of you who i talk to about staying here " walking up to the them  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:19 am
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Puts the watch materials into his vests pocket hearing a new voice he got off the couch walking into the main entrance "That would be me Kid how can I help you?" gently takes the clipboard from Skylar

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:26 am
User Image

he looked at him with a smile " ahh yes my name is ray mustang im new here but my father told me i should come here said something about used to knowing you he told me this was the best place to live somewhere so here i am " he said rubbing the back of his head  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Skylar Midnight and Haru Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire and The Protective Half Vampire

Skylar watched them as his eyes feel to Roy thinking a little. He was about to say something when another scent was brought to his nose. His eyes widen as he sighed annoyed. "Go Figured he would follow me. I mean Yes I'm his brother but I can take care of myself." He thought to himself as a platinum blonde haired male appeared behind Roy. The male looked up as he appeared behind Roy. He had been staying in the woods but had caught word of his brother being in the town as he smirked. He looked over spotting his green haired fraternal twin brother as he waved. "So this is where he's been staying at. It seems like a nice place." He watched them as he looked up at Vladimir his eyes showing he was unsure worried about the safety of his brother.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:33 am
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Looks at ray closely "you look like your father when he was a student of mine" puts the clipboard onto the table as he reached into his dress pants pockets taking out his pack of cigarettes and his metal skull lighter "you can stay here but follow my rules kid" takes a cigarette out with his teeth then lights it up and takes a steel knife out of his belt tossing it near Haru "it's rude to stare you know?"

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:36 am
User Image

he smiled softly noding discretly using his telekinesis to eep the smoke away from him walking over to the twins bending down slightly so he could look at them both he gave a soft smile " hi im ray you two have really pretty eyes " he says his shirt moving slightly showing a big scar that ran down his chest  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Skylar Midnight and Haru Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire and The Protective Half Vampire

They both look up at him as Skylar looked at him standing up. I"m Skylar Midnight and this is my twin brother Haru. Haru looked at them simply waving a little as he looked up. Sorry about him. He's always been silent like this. He laughed rubbing the back of his head. Hello. As Skylar said I'm Haru Midnight.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games