Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:27 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles at him"Very good. You will be able to speak to him when ever you need to. He will help you find what you need. When you wake you will have an amulet of the leaf about your neck.I will leave so you can awaken"He vanishes from his mind smiling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:33 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina nods respectfully to the spirit as she dispereses out of Samantha's mind the child standing there in awe was the last thing she seen of that world. She opens her eyes looking about Samantha was still in a trance most likely the spirit would explain to her what she could do now. She wondered how Jankyn and Kaleb were doing...
Kaleb looks back up to see Jankyn disperse and he nods, understand that he was ready to return back to the real world. When he does just as Jankyn said there was an amulet around his neck in the shape of a leaf. He studied it wondering how this was going to help him... he still couldn't believe it that he was able to heal now....

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:02 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles at him"You did a great job. When every you need help just hold that amulet and think your familiar name and he will help you with anything you need to know. Also I will help you learn your new gifts"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:55 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked over as Samantha's eyes slowly opened. The teenager stood there for a moment recollecting herself before she turned toward Celestalina starting to bombard the celestial princess with questions, this in turned led to a slightly nervous Celestalina trying her best to answer in a calm manner. Why she stood there.
Kaleb nods towards Jankyn and with a slighlty bow to the head he answers,"Thank You for helping me", he comments hoping even though he showed little emotion that Jankyn would be able to hear the sincerity in his voice.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:51 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles at him"you are most welcome. For now we will take a break and you can be a kid and play"He starts to get up  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:33 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Kaleb smiles and nods to him glad for once that he wasn't gonna have to think about rushing straight into being a serious adult about the situation. After all he was only 14.. He looks up to see his sister running toward him holding a golden feather in her hair and Celestalina coming along as well,"Guess what!", she explains outloud to Kaleb taking a minute to catch her breathe before Celestalina walks over to Jankyn shaking her head with a small sigh. "I got this magic feather!", begins samantha as she goes into detail over her encounter with her spirit animal noting her brother just calming taking in the confusion and chaos so easily. Celestalin turned toward jankyn while she was talking,"So.. he took it well I assume..".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:47 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles as he watches them"He was very calm, He will do well as a healer. He will have training but he will still be able to have a childhood. I take it she is still overly excited? "He watches the pair"She will need to calm or her she wont be able to hear what needs to be heard"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:12 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked over at him with a smile,"Oh.. she will be fine I think they both will she will get over the initial shock once she starts her training she will have to learn to concentrate and I think that will help even out her hyperness", states Celestalina positively,"I think she will do well in her abilities and be a great help to herself and others", she explained,"So now that they have recieved these powers they will have alot to learn in such little time... we can only teach them so much since... we have something that has awaken us and it seems there is great evil all around", she states sadly.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:28 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn nods as he looks out.He felt no evil in this area which was strange.He moves to something that looked odd around the nature. He moves the vines carefully.His eyes widen at what he saw. It was an ancient stone one he seen ages ago back when it was just him, It was the place he would rest as a child where no evil could enter  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:48 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina watches jankyn move away clearly worried about something else at the moment and sighs he seemed alittle unfocused about something... she watches him for a moment and then turns heading back over to the children,"Alright I do believe you two excited children can go back to your home now we shan't be starting anything today", she explained while caleb nods and heads off Samantha lingers and tries to ask a million questions,"Oh please!", she begged,"I want to learn stuff today can i practice? Can I can I????", she asks while celestalina smile shaking her head,"No go on head home", the 16 year old nods with a small sigh and walks back to the house before she perks up and runs off celestalina not knowing what caught her attention. Celestalina turns back trying to seek out Jankyn.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:25 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn places his hand on the stone and closes his eyes. He smiles as he clears the stone off. It had ancient writing on it. He was happy it was still standing.He clears the ground around it  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:04 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked about the place seeking out Jankyn she finally found him standing in front of an ancient rock and to her amazement he was kneeling before and brushing away the debris what was so important about this rock that he would be clearing stuff away from it? Puzzled she stood there slightly confused maybe she should turn back? But why should she be afraid? Pushing down the fear in her mind she steps forward and asks,"What is that?", she walks over to gaze down at the stone it seemed old enough looked actually pretty ancient in the least. She wondered where it originated from.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:01 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn cleans the stuff away,"this was my safe heaven when I was a child long before the others were created. It was on the only place evil and darkness couldn't touch. This whole forest is under the protections that this ancient stone was given by the source. This is a great place for the young ones to train and not be in danger. I forgotten about this place because I thought it was destroyed but it wasn't it was just hidden"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:11 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina nods looking at the stone with a smile,"I'm glad it was't destroyed.. I'm sure this place means alot to you", she states walking over to crouch before the stone and touch it gently,"You suppose there are any of us left...",she asked quietly she was still worried about the other guardians, they had done so much together and now? They all disappear in just a matter of centuries? She looked over at Jankyn,"And this evil... It is strong no doubt but why is it consuming humans the way it is?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:33 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn sighs as he kneels there"I do not know, I can feel them yet I do not. The link is very weak. And this evil needs the greed and evil that is in all humans. in anything that lives. Its why guardians tend to be without greed and nearly anything else that will turn one dark but there are some that have, those in the beginning. When a guardian turns dark I feel it and apart of me is tainted since I am the first, I hope none have turned now"  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff