Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT (6/24/16) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:12 am
BROCK LESNAR AND PAUL HEYMAN SEGMENT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:06 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxBROCKLESNARSUPLEX CITY 〉*
                                  XXXXXX THERES NOT A MAN ON THIS PLANET THAT CAN COMPETE WITH BROCK LESNAR
                                  XXXXXX THERES NOT A MAN ON THIS PLANET THAT CAN COMPETE WITH BROCK LESNAR
                                  XXXXXSUPLEXCITY b***h ━━ * BEAST , INCARNATE )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE NEXT BIG THINGxxxxxxxxxxx THE NEXT BIG THING
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
                                • The sound of biker metal hits the PA system instantaneously sending the crowd into a frenzy. Everyone stands to their feet in unison, readying their signs. Brock Lesnar's entrance music blasts onto the scene in the packed arena, fans growing louder with each second, their reaction as the former UFC Champion makes his way out to the stage following behind his advocate and friend, Paul Heyman. The welcome this time isn't as welcome as on RAW because of what he did. Cameras at home show viewers what happened after the match between Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam. Brock hurriedly rushes to the ring to meet the victor of the match kneeing him, eventually taking him to suplex city, then ending it with a F-5. Commentators talk about it as the announcer in the ring raises their microphone beginning to welcome them saying, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome... Paul Heyman and Broooooock Lessssnar!" the booing continues. Brock Lesnar stands on the stage alongside Paul Heyman with a small smirk surveying the arena. Bringing his arms up he brings them down quickly flexing showing he is here, he is back. Pyrotechnics shoots from the stage drawing all the way down the ramp. Brock Lesnar heads down the ramp while Paul follows, the duo recently making their return on RAW.

Now in front of the ring, Brock stands there, begins to jog in place. He takes his time, no urgency whatsoever, this is his yard whether anyone agreed or not. Brock jumps on the apron after awhile with some small theatrics to make his entrance look even more better standing there holding the ropes at first before entering. Inside of the ring he paces around his expression never changing. Paul receives a microphone from an outside official and heads to the center of the ring as both men stand there. It's like déjà vu as they stand there. The crowd giving them a chorus of boos this time was different but Paul could work with it. Brock cracks a small smirk taking pleasure in hearing the crowd show their displeasure with him.

User Image

Paul raises the microphone in his grasp to his lips beginning to speak. "Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. And I'm the one behind the one who conquered the many one's who thought they were the one to beat the one in twenty-one-and-one. Last week on RAW, my client didn't just return. He didn't just victimize. My client conquered....another one of your heroes. And oh, excuse me, he did it UNEXPECTED and UNINFORMED. And he will continue to do it UNEXPECTED and UNINFORMED because that's simply what my client does. He doesn't run off your time. He runs off of his. He comes in when he wants. He leaves when he wants. Which affords me, Paul Heyman, the opportunity to proclaim myself the advocate for the Beast Incarnate himself, BRRRROOOOCCCCCCCK....LESSSNNAAAARRRR!" Brock stands there with a stoic look on his face as the crowds showers him in boos. Paul has a serious face starting to continue some more. "Now lets-get-down-to-bizness-shall-we-? My client has authorized me to let you all know that he has no intentions on "feuding" or "pursuing" your precious 'Ayatollah of Rock n' Rollah', Chris Jericho. No, that'd be a waste of my client's time and Mr. Jericho's. And to minorly feed the rumor mill, my client showed a glimpse on Monday, what a Chris Jericho vs. Brock Lesnar match would look like. And lets be honest, as much as we ALL love seeing my client cause pure concentrated mayhem, with a hint of pain and destruction in his wake, it'd just be too damn easy." Paul stands there laughing, looking at the crowd who in return boos some more because it's all they can do. None dared to do anything more but boo Lesnar from afar. It was a smart decision. "Which brings me to my next point. TNW:R's next upcoming pay-per-view. The biggest event of the Summer; SummerSlam. Some would even say it rivals that of WrestleMania itself. And what would add more excitement to an event like that. Hmmm...lets see....OH WAIT." Heyman looks over at his client standing next to him then back at the crowd. "I have it. How does this sound....ONE OF YOUR HEROES vs. THE GOD OF RETRIBUTION, THE CONQUEROR, THE BEAST INCARNATE, BRRRROOOOOOOCK LEESSSNNNNAAARRRR at one of the biggest blockbuster pay-per-views this company has to offer." The crowd cheers for that hearing such an announcement. "I see, all of you like that. Well then, without further-ado...the question is who. Who'll be bold enough to come out here and challenge my client? In other words, which one of you plans on taking a trip to Suplex City. Don't worry, we'll wait. Because until my client gets an opponent for SummerSlam, we aren't going ANYWHERE." Paul says, he and Brock standing in the center of the ring looking at the crowd waiting.

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

Allen Jones Styles

3,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

"THEY DON'T WANT NONE.. "
"Name: AJ Styles
Height: 5'10
Weight" 220 lbs

User Image

The mysterious music started to play as it hit the PA system and was heard all around the arena. The crowd looked onto the stage, to see someone walk out. They knew who it was, but couldn't quite see his face completely. AJ Styles walked through the curtain and then got on his knees as he looked down. Half his face was covered by his hair coming down to his face, and the other half was dark due to the shadow of AJ's hoodie that he had on at the same time. His music started to continue as everyone was waiting. It was dark on the stage, as suddenly, pyro had then exploded in the back. The light suddenly shined on AJ, as his theme song exploded as AJ then got up and stood on his feet. He spread out his arms, as he then threw off his hood looking around the arena as the crowd started to make some noise and cheer for AJ Styles. He then threw up his hand signal as he then combined his hands together to show and complete the logo that was implanted on his gloves. He then threw his hands down and then made gun fingers towards the ring, looking more ready than ever. He put his arms down and looked around the arena once again and then started to walk off the stage and down the ramp. The camera focused on the look of determination on AJ's eyes, as it really showed him focused. Continuing to walk down the ramp, he never stopped his expression on his face, which looked serious here tonight. He then started to raise his arms up while walking down the ramp, then raising up his hands to make and show the logo on his gloves. He put his hands down and continued walking down the ramp still. He eventually reached the end of the ramp while looking around the arena, and knew he was being watched around the world. AJ Styles then made a front approach to the ring, and then grabbed the top rope, and then entered the ring. He started to walk towards the announcer's table and then asked for a microphone. He eventually got it from someone. He turned around to look at Brock Lesnar with no fear in his eyes, but then smiled to show the confidence to Brock and Heyman. He started to raise his microphone to his lips and started to speak. "Well, well, well! It looks like you need a formidable opponent for Summerslam, am I correct? Well Paul, you've got your man right here. THE PHENOMENAL ONE, AJ..STYLES! " Styles would put down his arm and look around the arena, as the crowd naturally just cheered AJ and loved him. "Now I know what you might be thinkin'. Someone like me who's only five foot ten, compared to someone like your client, who's six foot three and over 280 pounds, it's almost like night and day. But you might not know it, and that's we're very compatible and very ALIKE. We both wrestled in major Japan companies, we both came to these types of companies. But never have we ever clashed or even looked each other in the eye. I am a former World Heavyweight Champion, but one championship doesn't say enough for you, doesn't it, Paul. I am the Phenomenal One. The one who has wrestled all around the world, and I have gone through the smallest wrestlers, and I've gone through the biggest wrestlers, and to me Paul, Brock is just another roadblock in my way to prove that I AM the best this company has to offer. If you wanted a match at Summerslam, you didn't have to come out here and waste these people's time. I'm here now." Styles would lower the microphone and then walk closer to Brock and look up and stare at him right dead in the eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image

Brock Lesnar looks over AJ Styles while he speaks. Paul looks like he's annoyed with who came out and Lesnar is cool and collected as always. When the ball gets shot into their court, Brock takes the microphone from Heyman slowly this being the first time he actually speaks for himself. Brock even starts smiling as he speaks. "You're on." Brock says calmly and even offers out his hand to AJ Styles. Paul is in utter confusion not understanding why Brock would accept this small individual as his opponent. The commentators too are confused by Brock's behavior.

Beast Incarnate

Allen Jones Styles

3,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image

AJ Styles would look at Brock Lesnar, and he waited for his response to the challenge of his match. Styles waited and waited, and time passed on. Suddenly, he saw Brock Lesnar grab the microphone himself. He heard the words loud and clear. "You're on." After that, AJ smiled even more. He adjusted his jacket, and then suddenly looked to walk away from Brock Lesnar. But suddenly, he saw the hand of Brock Lesnar come out. Styles looked down at hand of Styles, as his smile faded away for a while. He just kept on looking at it. He looked back up at Brock, and smiled. He reached his hand out and started to look to grasp Brock's hand. He suddenly canceled it, and then delivered a TOO SWEET to his face. AJ Styles then started to walk out of the ring, exiting the ring and then started walking backwards towards the ramp. He looked at Brock, and then started to raise his hands and put them together to make the logo that would be made through his gloves, leaving the arena and leaving any physical contact until Summerslam.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lesnar at first looks a little upset, which he is, but with AJ already escaping from the ring he breaks out into a laugh looking at him. Raising his hands and saying quietly, "Come on". Brock continues to watch AJ while Paul stands by his side beside himself at the audacity of the "Phenomenal One". Brock's music hits the PA system ending the segment, shortly after going to commercial.

Beast Incarnate

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games