Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:40 am
User Image

"Does that extend to me too?" Kiyoshi asked him. He wasn't always polar opposite to his brother and they wee quite inseparable a few years back before the horse incident. "It would have been rude not to" he replied with a chuckle. "I read for relaxation which I did before meeting you. Sleeping is what my brother does. I going to just lay down for a little while, but you have my full attention" he explained.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:10 am
User Image

User Image

Aneurin shook his head at the question. "I can only detect the aura of the Wildshadow family. No one else's. So I am not sure if yours changed or not." he replied, assuming the other meant the whole one person becoming two event. Hearing him about the hospitality he couldn't help but smile a bit. Thankfully having someone's full attention was not a novelty to the spirit. Back in the old days people had visited him and asked him for advise, as well as bring offerings like they would to a god. Even though his power was a lot weaker than any of those divine beings, he was able to help the people of his land as a perk to being the guardian. At least to an extend. "I see, no wonder you weren't happy when I interrupted you so rudely. My apologies." he said, glad it didn't seem like Kiyoshi was angry about it. "Do you have any plans while you live here? Or are you just going to follow the lessons and spend free time as it comes?" Aneurin was curious to this, what seemed to be, new system to teaching.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:25 am
User Image

"Okay then" Kiyoshi replied. "Its all water under the bridge" he replied with a chuckle. He had read the book several times before so he wasn't holding it against him. He sat up to get his bag "Attend classes and practice my fortune telling" he said as he pulls out the deck of tarot cards. "Anything you like? Maybe what you had liked might still be around?" he asked him.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:42 am
User Image

User Image

Aneurin wished he could help Kiyoshi, but he wasn't an oracle, so he couldn't predict anything or see everyone's auras. "If you really want to know about the aura you should visit the oracle at the lake. She can see everyone's and even the future, but she even refused to tell me anything of the future, so I don't think she will do that unless really necessary." he said as he thought about it before he looked back at Kiyoshi. "Though I am a divinity as well I am of a different aspect and all my powers are restricted to the very land I guard. Out of the forest I am just like any other human." he explained. He listened as Kiyoshi spoke of his plans and tilted his head at Tarot reading. "Can you read tarot cards? That is a gift on it's own, as well as fortune telling." he said, impressed with the information. When he heard the question he had to think for a bit, it was all a little foggy but he remembered some things. "I always loved playing on the piano. I wonder if the mansion still has theirs..." he suddenly wondered out loud.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:06 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi was unfamiliar with any lakes nearby, "Um, no thanks" he replied about the oracle. Moves to lay on his side on his bed. "I am learning how to at the school. The whole subject is fascinating to me" he admitted and pulls the cards out of the box. "I think this manor may have one. Its a common instrument to have in a place like this" he said to while shuffling the cards. "Were you any good?" he asked looking over to him.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Aneurin watched when Kiyoshi stirred on his bed and turned to face him and he smiled. "Fortune telling huh? I am sure you will be a great student for that." he encouraged his new, well friend? He wasn't sure he could go there already. "Really?" he replied when the other mentioned the instrument and his expression changed to a happy one remembering the piano sessions he had done back in the day. "I played a lot, I am not sure if I became rusty now but yes I do dare to say I wasn't bad at least." he said and chuckled. Aneurin would never say of himself if he was good or bad on such arts. He always left that to the beholder. "I did play for groups at times, mainly here at the manor." he explained. "Can you play an instrument?" he asked then.

User Image

In depth profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi smiles also, "Possible because of a great teacher" he said praising his teacher. "Could be. Don't know if I had seen one during the tour" he responded. "Rusty would make sense. Playing for groups sounds sounds above a beginner level" he commented. He stopped shuffling, "Don't laugh, but its the piccolo" he answered him.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image

User Image

The guardian smiled when he heard Kiyoshi praise his teacher. He wasn't sure why but he was glad to hear that the other had something he liked at this 'school' he spoke of. "Maybe I will check it out later. I can play the violin too, or could back then but of course I haven't since I fell asleep." he spoke as he thought about it. Though it felt like he only slept a short while, everything spoke enough that it was a long time indeed. When the other spoke again he tilted his head slightly and then smiled. "Small groups, right here in the mansion." he corrected him, if he would have to play in front of an entire audience, Aneurin wasn't sure how he would react to it. "Why would I laugh about the piccolo? Art is art right? And all music is." he said and gave him an encouraging smile.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image

"Violin and piano is the typical instrument to be taught and revered" Kiyoshi commented. Set the deck of cards down on his bed then he plucked a few from it. "Sounds big enough to be called a small recital" he replied to the correction. "Perhaps in your time, but some instruments do get looked down on" he explained.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:01 am
User Image

User Image

"Are they? I just liked them so I wanted to learn. The Wildshadow's wife back then offered to teach me in the same class as her daughter." Aneurin said as he thought back of that time. "I don't even know what became of them cause I can't remember." he shrugged a bit. Since he was a guardian he had learned not to put to much weight in such friendships as they, unlike him, would grow older and eventually die. But they wouldn't be as free as he was as a spirit or ghost as some might call it.

The guardian tilted his head when he heard Kiyoshi about the instruments before he sighed and shook his head. "That is so stupid. Music is art and art should be encouraged, not looked down upon." he replied. Of course he grew up in a whole other time, but he had always loved the music and he couldn't understand why people would consider one instrument less than another. "You can't have an orchestra on just a few instruments, their magic and beauty is in the cooperation of all sorts of instruments. As it should be."

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:05 am
User Image

"Yup. Could be that they are often hired for high class private parties and weddings. I've been to such events, not by choice though" Kiyoshi commented. "Maybe the current master is the son of the daughter or the son to the woman later on" he thought looking at the cards. Furrowed his eyebrows and bit his bottom lip some then returned the cards back to top of the deck. He looks at the other with a stern expression on his face. "Not in this day and age. Never was it my choice to learn an instrument and no offense, but I'm not that interested in music as my brother is. Just something more that sets us apart" he admits honestly. He didn't have any interest in music like his brother and the piccolo was one of his least liked instrument that he was focused to learn by his parents.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:24 pm
User Image

User Image

The guardian was quite interested in all the new things that were going around in this age he woke up in. It sounded all very alluring. He was soon told of the other not liking to discuss music though and he nodded. "Alright, I'm sorry." he said, not wanting to upset anyone. It wasn't like there wasn't much else to talk about. Especially for him with this sudden big change. Not wanting to cause trouble for Kiyoshi he decided to change the subject in a whole. "What is all new that you like? Well new for me, I am sure you have seen it all already." he said and chuckled. Maybe he should get some books and find a way to get up to date.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:54 am
User Image

Kiyoshi huffs then smiles, "No need for apology. You've done nothing wrong, Aneurin" he said to the guardian's apology. "You, I suppose. Haven't seen anything like you before" he responded. He looks off into the distance for a moment, "And the whole thing about the forest. About as interesting as the suicide forest" he said of what he could think of.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:04 am
User Image

User Image

Aneurin smiled when Kiyoshi did, he was glad the other wasn't upset about the music subject. But he did know now to avoid music as a topic. "Thank you, Kiyoshi." he said. He tilted his head and chuckled when Kiyoshi mentioned him as new and something he liked. But when he spoke of the forest he tapped his chin as he thought about it. "What is happening with the forest? And what is a suicide forest?" he asked curiously. That sure sounded new to him. It wasn't something he heard before at any rate. But maybe he had just not noticed.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:09 pm
User Image

"You're welcome" Kiyoshi responded. Returns the deck of cards to its box while listening to the other's chuckle. "Good to hear a chuckle from him" he thought smiling. "Unsettling creatures living in there. The suicide forest is where people go to commit suicide in and people can become mortally lost" he explained.
Qukohya Lhilei

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces