Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Bobbing for Apples Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:03 pm
"Oh man, that would be nice, I haven't really just sat and relaxed in a tub since.. Well, since going to those hot springs, if those can count as tubs. Natural tubs I guess," he added with a shrug. Once his hands were dry enough he slipped behind Zevran, rested his hands on his waist, and leaned his head down a bit to plant a few long kisses on the side of his neck - then stepped away just as quickly with a smirk, his thumbs hooking themselves into his pockets. He wasn't about to linger longer, lest they get thrown out before eating. "I don't usually spend much time in hotels like those, but I'm pretty sure they don't supply candles. I think the most we'd be able to get is the dimming lights, those seem pretty standard nowadays."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:06 pm
"Mmmmh, you tease," Zevran purred as Abel pulled away from him. "Just as I was beginning to enjoy myself, I am revoking your statue for that. Perhaps you can earn it back later though? We shall see." His skin nearly tingled where Abel's lips had brushed, did they really need to eat?... Yes, probably they did.

"Well let us go and eat quickly then, and then we can go and see what a local hotel might have to offer us," Zevran said, heading back to the door but not without giving Abel's a** a squeeze on the way past.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:18 pm
"Not my statue, anything but that!" Abel cried in the most dramatic manner he could possibly muster, complete with the back of one hand over his forehead, though his smirk ruined the effect a bit. He chuckled and followed Zevran back out, and in turn Isaac got up from where he'd sat outside the restroom and followed after the pair. "Alright, that sounds good to me. D'you want to sit over here?" He asked, gesturing to a more or less secluded corner - or as secluded as one could get in a restaurant full of other people.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:14 pm
"Ah, well you should have thought of the consequences before you teased me shouldn't you?" Zevran teased lightly with a smirk. "But as I say I am sure you will be able to redeem yourself later, and si that looks fine." Nodding agreement Zevran headed over to the table and shrugged out of his jacket before turning to look towards where a team of people were preparing and cooking orders in the open, glass-shileded kitchen. "It looks like we order up there and bring back?" Zevran mused aloud. "Shall I go up? If you know what you want." The options were displayed up on a big board but he wasn't sure how good Abel's eyesight was, he guessed he would say if he couldn't read it though. "I think I will have... Yes, the egg noodles with prawns, pak choi, beansprouts, and the oyster sauce. Maybe fried onions on top?" he shrugged. "Might as well!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:41 pm
"That's true, but I think even if I'd stopped to think of the consequences, I still would've done it," the taller blond admitted with a light smirk, and refrained from commenting on how he could redeem himself later to earn back his imaginary statue.

As he didn't have a jacket to take off, he instead simply sat down in one of the chairs while Isaac hopped up onto the one beside him, and both glanced at the menu board - though of course only one of them could read it. "Humm," he sighed lightly as he crossed his arms on the table and leaned forward on them a bit as he studied the menu board without any trouble at all. Everything sounded so good... "They've got a lot of good stuff here, it looks like," he commented as he read more while his stomach grumbled quietly in agreement. He almost asked for the same thing Zevran ordered but instead, "Surprise me with something different from yours, so we can share a bit."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:55 pm
"Ah, it's my fault really," Zevran said with a heavy sigh and a shake of his head, "I am just too irresistible, I drive men and women alike to great sin. Such is my curse, I bear it as best I can."

As Abel started to talk about food Zevran's doleful look evaporated more quickly than a drip of water on a hotplate; he nodded a grinned. "Ahhh, I am a fan of surprises myself! I will make yours a good one. I will be back soon!"

And Zevran was as good as his word; it was about five minutes later that he walked back with a tray bearing two cans of coke, a dish of water, two largeish cardboard takeaway containers, and one small one plus two forks and napkins. "Here we are then," Zevran beamed, passing one of the big boxes to Abel and pushing the small one towards Isaac. "For Abel we have rice noodles with pork, chicken, and extra vegetables with the peanut sauce; and for Isaac we have a selection of the meats. Enjoy!" He was quite pleased with the selection, Abel looked very much in need of a lot of meat - ha! - as well as fresh vegetables and such good things. As for Isaac, well it would be rude to leave him out no? Fortunately Amigo was back in his pokeball, worn out by the day, so he didn't need to get anything further or spend his meal fending the bug off.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:28 pm
Abel's smirk widened at his friend's comments but didn't comment himself, thenthe taller blond's gaze lingered on his departing friend's form a bit longer than necessary as he went up to get food for them.

Hardly five minutes had passed before Zevran returned with food as promised, and both Isaac and his trainer looked faintly puzzled at the three containers until the third was explained as not an extra side or anything, but as Isaac's own dinner. Abel wasn't going to ask for anything extra for his Espeon and would've instead simply shared his meal with him as he usually did, and his eyebrows lifted a bit in surprise before he beamed at the shorter blond. "You didn't have to do that, but thank you," he said, his tones sincere and grateful for his consideration.

Isaac's ears perked up and he grinned over at Zevran as well, also grateful for getting his own dinner. He didn't get such treats often anymore. "Espeon!"

"These all sound good," Abel commented as he opened Isaac's little box and pushed both it and the water dish closer for him, then opened his own. The delicious aroma wafted up from the container and immediately punched him in the stomach, which grumbled in protest; he hadn't really felt too hungry just yet, but now that he had food in front of him he realized just how long ago it was they'd had lunch, and how much of it they'd worked off wandering around the fair and around Sandalwood. He was starving. Not that that was an unfamiliar sensation these days, but still. "These all look good," he amended his previous statement upon further inspection of their meals, then as he pulled one of the soda cans and one of the forks closer, he smiled at Zevran again. "Thank you for dinner, man." He really needed to think of a good way to repay him for all of this...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:34 pm
Zevran cracked his can open and raised it to Abel in a toast. "You are both very welcome," he replied with a smile and a nod. "Here's to a good day, and a good evening still to come?" he suggested with a grin and a very slight arch of one eyebrow. After a moment he added; "And you know I think if anyone is sick of anyone, Isaac is sick of both of us." Zevran gave the Espeon a grin. "Consider dinner my apology for being so terrible? I really cannot help it." Didn't want to either.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:20 pm
When Zevran lifted his can in a toast, Abel popped his open and raised it to tip towards his friend's. "Definitely a good day and evening so far, though I'm sure it'll only get better after dinner," the taller blond said with a prurient smirk to match Zevran's arched eyebrow.

But then he laughed and reached a hand over to pat Isaac's head. "Oh probably, I'm sure he's sick of me by now at least, if not you. He's probably been sick of me for years, I stopped apologizing for being terrible ages ago," he admitted with a chuckle. Isaac politely cleared his throat and refrained from vocalizing any of the snarky comments he wanted to make - not that either of them would understand the exact phrasing. Instead, he poked his nose into his dinner box and began to eat. After watching the Espeon for a few moments with a quiet, affectionate smile, Abel picked up his fork and started spearing things in his own box so he could start eating as well.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:47 am
Oh yes, definitely better after dinner. Could he find a hotel room he could afford with a hot tub? A nice long soak in company sounded really very attractive right now.

"Oh I'm not at all surprised, you are intolerable and incorrigible," Zevran grinned as he opened up his own box of food and dug in with a fork; it was good and he was rather hungry after a busy day so he spent a little while eating before pausing to take a drink and to speak again. "But luckily for you he and I are very patient, isn't that so Isaac? Really it's us who should have statues. Unfortunately I don't think there has been a sculptor born in this age who could quite capture the glory of my finest features, which is all of them really come to think of it."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:38 am
"Well of course, I'm absolutely horrible," the blond agreed readily, then fell silent so that he could eat. Mmm, it was so good...

Isaac's ears perked up and he looked up from his box of food, a bit of sauce on his nose, and he gave Zevran a few very serious nods of agreement.

"Oh, all of them, hm?" Abel chuckled and grinned over at his friend as he used his fork to put a bit of his dinner into Isaac's box for him, then tilted his container towards the shorter blond in offering. "Wanna try some of mine? It's really good."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:42 am
"It does smell rather good; try mine too!" Zevran offered, pushing his box a bit towards Abel as he grabbed some noodles from the box that was now tilted his way; it tasted as good as it smelled and he made a small noise of approval. "I have very good taste it seems," he said with a smirk once he'd swallowed. "In all things of course: food, clothing, days out, people...." It was a light-hearted compliment but he meant it, Abel was excellent company which was as much as to say he was complete and utter filth.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:56 am
"Ah, thanks," he said as he accepted the offered box so he could try some of it. As expected, it was just as good as his own dinner, though he couldn't help but wonder if it all tasted so wonderful because it just was, or because he rarely ever got to eat more than bland, cheap noodles and instant coffee. "Mm, this is really good too."

...did he? He did. "Oh yes, you have excellent taste," he agreed with a nod, then turned to Isaac. "Doesn't he have excellent taste?" Isaac rolled his eyes and huffed, and his trainer laughed.

A little while later, Abel sighed in contentment as he set his now empty soda can down beside the empty dinner box. "That was awesome," he said. He felt much better now that he was actually full for once and had had a chance to sit and rest for a while. "So," he went on as he leaned on his folded arms on the table and looked over at the other man, "what next? D'you wanna sit here and try to find something on our phones, or would you rather wander around and try to find somewhere to crash for the night?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:03 pm
Zevran took another sip of his as yet unfinished soda and fetched his phone out of his pocket by way of response. "I wouldn't know where to start looking in this city but I have an app here that searches near your current location," he said as he opened said app and gave it a moment to think about where it was and what it was supposed to be doing. After a few moments a map popped up with their location pinned in the middle of it. "How far are you prepared to walk?" Zevran asked as he entered a few more particulars: date of stay, tonight; number of rooms, one double; budget.... He considered the last one for a moment before shrugging and entering a higher figure than he would usually bother with, he wanted at the very least a large bath and for that you had to pay.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:55 pm
Since looking up things like this was more or less a one person job - which may or may not have been an internal excuse - Abel got up and swung around to the other side of the table to plop down beside Zevran so he could lean in close to look on his phone too. "These are so useful," he said of the app - even if he didn't use them in Camphoreon, they were infinitely useful in other cities - then leaned his chin on his palm while he watched the phone, "and preferably not too far. I'm not in the best of shape, and I'd rather not get there exhausted and wanting to pass out immediately. That would kind of put a damper on things," he added with a wry smile and a chuckle. "But we could always go down and find my car to drive to one that's further away if you want."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff