Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Scars of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:13 pm
Lamenting the fact his fingers were dirty - nevermind that he could wash them off, he'd already decided doing so would be pointless - rather than moving Zevran's hair out of the way so he could kiss the back of his neck, he settled for bending down a bit to kiss his shoulder instead. It warmed his heart considerably to see Zev so happy and content, moreso when he thought that maybe he was part of the reason Zevran was so happy, and he couldn't help but wonder how else he could bring him happiness. Hmm... He'd have to think of something good. For the time being, though, he pressed another kiss to his boyfriend's shoulder before licking the sugary mixture off another one of his fingers while he waited for the second and final batch of churros to come out of the oil. And cool off a little first before he touched them too; he didn't really want to burn his fingers. Fingers were important for many things, like holding Zevran's hand and also they were probably useful for eating churros.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:29 am
Kisses, good coffee, and churros; what could be better? Zevran leant a little into the affection Abel offered but only a little as he was mainly focusing on retrieving the churros. Once all four were hooked out and safely draining on the paper towels he turned off the heat and carefully moved the pan of oil off onto one of the cool rings.

"There, done," he said with some satisfaction as he turned back to Abel, wrapped his arms around his waist and gave his scruffy jaw a nuzzle. "Once the oil is cool I can pour it into jars for future use, so don't get carried away with cleaning up and throw it out while I'm not looking."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:53 pm
Abel brightened at his boyfriend's show of affection and turned as well to wrap his arms around him securely - just not with his hands so much, lest he get cinnamon sugar all over his clothes - and made a happy noise in the back of his throat. "Alright, alright, I'll rethink my plans of deep cleaning the kitchen when you're not looking," he sighed with as defeated a voice as he could muster given the grin on his face. "I don't know how many jars I have laying around but I'm sure we could find one or two somewhere. After breakfast and couch snuggling of course," he added in very serious tones before kissing the top of Zevran's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:00 pm
Zevran started to agree but was ambushed half way through the first word by a yawn, he was far from tired but he was very relaxed. "Mmmh, well no matter, we can store what we can and get rid of the rest," he said once he had control of his jaw again. He then gave Abel another squeeze and broke away from the hug with the explanation; "Honey," as he headed over to the cupboard where it was kept.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:08 pm
His grin broadened a bit as he chuckled -- but then yawned himself. When he finished he nodded his head. "That sounds good," he said as he tested one of the churros with his fingers to see if it was cool enough to handle yet without burning him: it was, mostly, so he picked it up and tossed it in the sugar mixture.

Honey?

Oh, oh not that kind of honey. ...it wasn't what he meant, he knew that, but it was too perfect. Trying his best to hide the mischievous grin on his face, he asked in innocent tones, "Yes darling?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:13 pm
Just as he had been taking the honey out of the cupboard Abel spoke again and Zevran wheeled around to face him in shock. Also in shock he dropped the honey but with well honed reflexes he kicked it back into the air and caught it again while he was still staring at Abel with his mouth slightly open as he tried to think of something to say. Eventually he coughed and said; "Ah, I have the honey." Darling. Abel had called him darling. It had probably been a joke but had anyone ever called him darling?  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:23 pm
Rather than turn around to see the effect his response had, Abel instead opted to continue innocently rolling the churro in cinnamon sugar. It sounded like his response had the reaction he'd been hoping for though. "Oh, perfect," he said instead of any number of other things he could say, and hummed thoughtfully as he debated how best to soak them in honey. "Could you get a small bowl out of the cabinet too? I think it might be best to split two churros in half and set them in there, then just pour honey over them and take them out like that. Vanessa can lick whatever honey's left in the bowl, she'll love it." Oh, maybe they could sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top? That would probably be good... But would it be too sweet? Hm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:27 pm
Zevran made a series of vaguely indignant spluttering noises before he managed to utter; "You weren't looking! I dropped the honey and then I caught it again, it was spectacular!" As he fetched out the desired bowl he huffed and tsked, but even if Abel still didn't turn around to see his smiling face the timbre of the noises would let him know that Zevran wasn't actually put out in the least.

"Here," he continued with a grin as he returned to Abel's side and set down both the bowl and the pot of honey, "Go wild! I know you can do so very well when the mood takes you."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:42 pm
"Aww, did you really?" The taller blond asked with a measure of incredulity in his tones, and he turned to look back at his boyfriend after dropping the finished churro on the plate with the rest. "I missed it! Here, do it again and I'll watch this time." Of course he wouldn't do it again, he knew he wouldn't, but he couldn't just not ask him to do it again at the drop of a hat.

Or at the drop of a jar of honey.

Honey. Darling. Boyfriend.

Hee!

Abel threw his arm around Zevran's shoulders when he joined him and beamed at him as he leaned his forehead against the shorter man's temple quite happily. "You're wonderful, thank you. And I'm glad you realize that," he added with what he'd meant to be a smirk but really just ended up as a somewhat silly grin.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:58 pm
Zevran made a 'mrr' sort of a noise, smirked, and slid his arm around Abel's waist again. "No, I shall not, or at least not right now! Maybe later if you are good, or if you are deliciously bad. And of course I know that! I am wonderful, charming, irresistible, and I make damn good churros." And he had a boyfriend who smiled at him bright as the sun and leant their heads together gently. How had that happened? Where had he found the guts to ask him?  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:12 pm
"No? Alright, I guess I'll survive without seeing you manage that feat again," he sighed in weary, defeated tones that sharply contrasted with his bright, amused grin. "And yes, you are all of those things and many more, although I can't comment on the churros just yet since I haven't eaten any. They smell heavenly though." On that note, he used the arm around Zev to squeeze him close and then pressed a kiss to his forehead before his arm fell away again so he could grab two more churros, broke them in half, then set the four pieces into the bowl Zevran had fetched at his request. "I know it's not nearly as sweet as you are, but would you mind pouring honey on these while I finish up this last churro?" He asked before leaning close to kiss his boyfriend's forehead again while one hand reached for the last churro so he could coat it in the cinnamon sugar. And then they could go eat and cuddle! What a perfect morning -- absolutely, blissfully perfect. He'd gotten a boyfriend, made coffee for the both of them, helped make churros, and he'd get to snuggle and watch a movie with him, all before noon. He hadn't expected any of those things when he went to bed the night before, except the coffee part of course. Coffee was pretty much a requirement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:35 am
"Ah that is good, I would hate for you to expire before breakfast," Zevran replied with a customary smirk. The smirk did not last long however, it was no match for Abel's compliments and quickly became a little grin instead. "As sweet as I am," he muttered through the rather silly expression as he poured honey over the churros as requested. "What am I going to do with you? You keep on saying these things to me and stopping my train of thought, and you enjoy doing so far too much!" Zevran's words said one thing but his expression and tone said quite another. It was silly, and strange, and he should really be getting used to it but here they were!  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:19 am
"That's good too, because you're stuck with me," Abel replied happily as he leaned over to kiss the top of his head again. How was he so cute? By all rights he shouldn't be but he was, he was so cute. Should he throw him a bone? Maybe? Hmm, maybe. "You're damn right I do, I enjoy every minute of it -- but I know you can think of quite a lot of things to do with me when the mood takes you," he added with a smirk.

And then the last finished churro joined the rest, and Abel peered at the honey-coated halves curiously. "D'you think they'd be good with the cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top, or would that be too much?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:44 am
Oh so very many things. Zevran chuckled deep in his chest and smirked salaciously at Abel. "Ah, you know me too well my friend! Later on it shall be my turn to leave you lost for words, and I promise that we shall both enjoy it very much." Amicable revenge upon Abel was a dish best served steamy.

"Ahhhh. Hum." As his mind turned back to the food Zevran's sexy smirk was replaced by a thoughtful frown. "I am not sure, perhaps? I think a good solution is to take the bowl through then if people wish they can dip the honey churros into it for extra sweetness, but if it turns out to be too much you are not overwhelmed."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:09 pm
While he adored Zevran's endearing, adorable little smiles and flustered blushing, he loved seeing those suggestive smirks of his too. Pretty much any face Zev made he adored, actually. "Mmh, I can't wait," he purred as he leaned in to sneak a kiss on his boyfriend's neck. "You're so good at that."

But then he drew away again, slid the bowl over near the plate of churros, and as he turned to the sink to wash his rather excessively sugar-coated fingers he asked, "Would you mind bringing the bowls out to the living room for me? I'll bring the coffee out once I finish washing my hands off real quick. You can pick the movie or whatever else you want to watch if you want, I'm not picky."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff