Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Grand Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:29 am
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------SILME
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sylrenya would frown at Elijah's constant yawning, but think less of it for the time being. He more or less than decided to outline a plan of action for the venture out towards where the fae sightings were most common near the forests. Gannon would definitely be of great help to their cause. But maybe another person would be nice to take along should they need assistance? "You raise a well thought out point, Elijah. But who to take..." She rubbed her chin in thought while hovering around. "Jesse would be a fine companion for our adventure, but her animal form would not help much. Lelyna would not be a wise choice. That would leave...Kayl as the best person to tag along." Deep down, she cheered at the thought of getting to travel with the male again, even if that strange fascination with him had yet to explain itself. She went to thank Elijah before watch as he helped the student check out a book. Sylrenya would fly over and smile, hugging the man's head. Her close proximity would only strengthen the sweet scent of flora her body exhumed. "Thank you greatly, Elijah. I shall go fetch Gannon and see when he will be available to travel." On that note, the fae would kiss the librarian's forehead before soaring off to go find the Diviner professor.

Valiant Fenris

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:11 pm
The_littlest_dragonfly

Neryem

ナナシ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Wow, he really was serious about the books they keep here. While following him, he did notice some ominous presence around him. He really couldn't see it, but he felt something close. Maybe that was the librarian's raiment to actually perceive some form of abnormal person that is in the room with them. When Elijah had given a piece of paper, Nanashi took the quill and dipped it in the ink before writing his name and where his dorm was at. Don't worry, I'm not like the other idiots who can't hold onto a book. Nanashi scoffed as he wrote the rest of the information on paper. After that, he looked at the cover wondering if Elijah once read it or not. He didn't know that there were others who somewhat knew his native language. Oh yeah,
thanks. I grew up on Junji Ito's work. I can't wait to see what this one has.
Nanashi said, as he would put the book in his back. Thanks a lot sir. I'll give it back like I promised. Nanashi said before leaving ((exits))

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

starry lapsa

Ruthless Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:19 pm
User Image

Thren entered the library quietly, knowing the etiquette despite never having entered one. Until today. Excitement put an itch in him, made him want to run from one shelf to the next and run his hands along the books, but Thren was certain that would have him kicked out of the library before he could read something in it. Instead of letting his excitement show, Threan carefully folded his hands in the sleeves of his robe and stepped in quietly. His eyes widened at the sight. More books than he'd ever seen in one place. He took a moment to calm his breath and listen to the sounds; soft whispers of pages turning, the quiet mumbling of those who couldn't help reading aloud to themselves, echoing footsteps bouncing between the high walls. Louder than he'd expected, but still quiet enough.

Thren couldn't squash the giddy feeling in his chest as he walked along a few shelves slowly, taking in titles and glancing over the shoulders of students studying as he passed. He realized that, despite his eagerness to get here, he had absolutely no idea what he should be looking for. He tapped a thumb to his lower lip and slowed as he passed the shelves, paying more attention to the books and deciding which he wanted to read first. History? History was exciting, and his access to historical accounts had been limited. Of course, his father would be disappointed if he didn't find what religious texts he could. Something on rhetoric caught his eye and Thren stopped to take it out, flip through the preface, then slide it back into place. He didn't have interest in debate. Maybe I should be looking for something more practical... would there be something on how to travel? Is that too broad? Seems broad. This place is broad. Maybe I'm too broad? Caught in his thoughts, Thren nearly walked himself into a globe, but twisted himself out of the way before he could cause any damage. He told himself to pay more attention then stepped back, looking around the library once more. It was so much, almost too much.

Sighing, Thren walked himself away from the shelves and went back to the door. Perhaps it was best to wait and find someone that knew the library, lest he walk into something and cause a disaster. He loitered by the entrance, hands clasped behind his back. He'd wait for someone here, rather than interrupt someone already into their studies.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:26 pm

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

Joyful sight it was this day. Chester loved class, but having a day to study to himself was amazing as well. He enjoyed his loneliness, typically spent in his room. But for once his roommate remained in his room far too long for Cheaters comfort. For some sad reason, Chester hasn't clicked with the other male. Their personalities didn't fit, thus he avoided as much interaction as possible. Chester was a friendly man, but sadly some couldn't work.
So he had gathered his belongings and began his journey to his second favorite place, the library. The academy was massive, as much as their library. It was massive, even for him who knew many rich rooms. This one had an elegance unreal. It was massive, the walls extended well past the heavens. He had to wonder how you'd reach such a height. A ladder? It seemed nearly unreachable.
Chester moved along quickly, the cold a bit bitter. Thankfully it hasn't snowed. The male loved the cold weather, but times it was taxing. Near exhausting, lugging around his bookwork about in the freezing wind. It had gotten to the point he simply wished for spring. Shivering, he shuffled in the entrance. Removing his cloak and placing it in a secured area, he walked with a few books in hand into the library.
Inhaling the dire warmth, he hummed happily. The man wore a casual outfit, a button up with a sweater. Bearing a gold and black scarf poorly fashioned and basic black pants and boots. He carried a bag, holding his journal among other things. The most noticeable features was his bright orange hair and the scars he bore. Against his nose, mouth, and eyebrow. Rather deep he might add.
It just so happened his bag lightly snaked against Thren. Chester shifted his gaze to who he had hit and was quick to apologize. ”oh, I'm sorry lad. My bag seems to have a mind of its own.” Chester would pipe up with a broad smile, eyes moving to glance at the other male. His immediate smile turned to a curious look. ”You look quite lost, you wouldn't be, would you?” Chester inquired, slightly worried. Being lost isn't a fun thing. He didn't think people would be lost here, but who knows.

xxx

[quote="Ghost Sage”]

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

starry lapsa

Ruthless Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:15 pm
User Image

While waiting, Thren tried to reason out what kind of books he should search for first. The sheer volume of books was enough to knock his attention off course, all the possibilities rushing to his mind before he could finish the thought that came before it. What he really needed was more Threns, one to study each genre then filter the information back to the main Thren... Yes. That'd be ideal. Thren chuckled to himself at the thought.

Thren hadn't had the chance to meet many people here yet, busy getting settled in, getting a letter sent off to his father to announce his safe arrival in Eoana. It was so much larger than anywhere he had been before. Everything felt richer than his home, but maybe that was just the novelty of being somewhere new. It took a while before someone else entered the library, long enough Thren began to wonder if he should make a second attempt at wandering- but then he heard footsteps approach, followed by a bag bumping into him. Thren lifted a hand to wave off the apology. The man seemed friendly, so Thren took a step closer to him to speak quietly.

"It's quite alright, I suppose a bag with a mind is better than a mindless bag." He joked.

"I wouldn't say lost. Physically? No, I know I'm at the library, but that's where the trouble starts," he sad, directing a pout inside the library. "I'm not sure where to begin. This is the first library I've been in, how does one find what they're looking for? Do you find what you're looking for? I'm not sure what I am looking for in the first place... I'd hate to bother you, would you possibly be interested in giving me a tour?" Thren didn't bat an eye at the man's scars, but he wondered about the origins. Had to be a good story there. Of course, he was in a library, it wasn't a place to ask invasive questions. Or was it? Maybe he'd have a good chance, if he got a tour.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:48 am

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

Chester would smirk and shrug a bit ”But then it starts having emotions, opinions, all that. Could quite interfere with its job.” he jested lightly, taking his free hand and shuffling his bag a bit more forward, not wanting to hit the other male anymore, not to seem rude for sure. He was seen taking a deep breath before releasing it happily, a slight hum to it.

Thren spoke highly of the library, apparently having not seen one. Chester couldn't help but arch a brow ”what lands have you come from, that do not carry libraries?” Chester would question lightly, definitely curious ”You don't seem that foreign… I do apologize if that comes off improper.” Chester hasn't meant harm by his words but perhaps it would be seen rude to bluntly stage how odd he saw the other.

”Well if you know not of such luxuries, welcome to our academy's library. Stored here are all sorts of genres. Fiction, history, you list it. Also here is books to use as reference to projects and such.” he began his tales of the library. Chester moved to walk, looking back to Thren, nuding with his head to begin walking into said Library. ”Everything is sorted alphabetically, by last name of the author.” Chester would state, walking along a corridor of shelves, a hand trailing against the woodwork, inhaling the lovely smell of it all. ”They are also sorted by the genres. So first know the genres, then the last name of the author and you should be good.” He’d speak softly, in a lower voice now that the two had entered the quiet abode.

”Here,” He would walk into the center of it all, desks doned against walls and in the center mass ”Is where most come to study, stealing a book or two off the shelves and devouring them at the desks.” Chester would turn to Thren now, a smile present as he moved a hand to shuffle his curly hair about ”This is where I’m found most often… I’m a study finatic. Researching, reading, comprehending such texts bring me great joy in life.. Embarrassing, I know.” Chester let out a light sigh as he moved to a desk and placed his books against the wood. His eyes turned to Thren ”By the way, Im Chester.. A 4th year here.” He would extend his free hand and offer a friendly shake. ”You seem awe struck of it all, suppose you’re a fan of literature then, yes?”

xxx

[quote="Ghost Sage”]

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:29 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None
Enters in the new day...

╔═══════════════════

Slowly stepping through the doors of the library, Kayl let out a deep inaudible yawn that could have taken over the whole library in its contagiousness. He couldn't believe how much he had slept, even if it was a free day. Stretching for what had to be in the teens amount of times as he tried to wake himself up, he walked up to the main desk, and slid a book that he had borrowed days before into the returns slot of the desk. Bringing a hand up to his head, he combed his fingers through his hair and rolled his head to stretch his neck before looking around the library for his next read. Enveloped completely in his own little world he started to make his way down the isles of the library, bringing his hand up to the spines of the books as he passed them over, looking for a new subject of interest. His last entry was one of fiction, or at least as far as he could tell. There were a lot of realistic historical accuracies enveloped in the story as a whole, and he found it very interesting and possibly even believable that such an event could have taken place. As he looked through the isles, he again found himself at the edge of a section of fictional tales. Looking down the isle, he smiled lightly and coughed as he rubbed the back of his head in an almost embarrassed gesture to himself as he gave up, shrugged, and started walking into the isle, giving in to his hopeless romantic personality.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:27 pm
User Image

Therendan Capivier

Thren laughed at the comment about the bag, covering his mouth when he remembered he was supposed to be quiet. "I think such a troublesome bag would, if nothing else, make life far more interesting. Ah! But, where I am from was a few months journey from here. Small village, likely haven't heard of it- the only books we had were kept at the church since most of the village people were farmers and hadn't the time nor interest in leisurely learning. Luckily, the priest is my father and he cares greatly for reading and learning." Thren explained, happy to share. "No offense taken! Sometimes, friends of the sisters and our friar would bring us new texts. The nearest town to us, they didn't have a library either. Taught most of the kids there to read myself, actually." Thren said, smiling at the memory. That, he would miss. It was strange after three years of teaching to find himself the student.

Thren followed Chester and listened closely, trying to spot markers of the genres as they went through. Knowing he had someone who could help him sift through these mounds of books coloured the place in a new light. Still spectacular, but something he could still manage his way through. Thren wondered if he'd ever be able to bring his father here, to see so many books gathered in one place. "Fiction," Thren said quietly, "I've never read it, you know? Father is a devotee of Relator, but he believes true storytelling is in fact and history. So old-fashioned." Thren said lightheartedly, entering the center portion of the library with Chester. He was briefly distracted by a whispered conversation some desks over, some comment on his robes being old-fashioned. He stifled a laugh at that. He'd heard that whispered behind his back a lot since reaching Eoana, no one knowing his hearing good enough to catch it.

"You seem to be the right man to bump into here," Thren said as he turned his attention back to Chester. "It's not at all embarrassing. If had been here longer than a week I think I might have become a regular here myself. Perhaps we're both embarrassing, and you'll have to be my guide down the path." He grinned and took Chester's hand, shaking it enthusiastically. "Wonderful to meet you, Chester. I'm Therendan, but call me Thren, please. I'm a first year, you've been very helpful. Thank you," he clasped a hand over Chester's in a sign of gratitude before releasing it, then glanced down at his books. "May I ask what you're currently studying?"

starry lapsa

Ruthless Winner

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:46 pm

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

"A priest? Dare I say I am surprised." Chester spoke, brows curiously arched as he gave yet another quick glance over at the males attire "Well perhaps your fabrics give such away... but you seem rather open to the world." Chester would state, casually beginning to sit after their introductions, gathering his books from his pack and moving them to his desk. "Any priests I have had experiences with, have not been good ones... they are often closed minded and stick to an old-fashioned way... not stating that is your father...but," Chester seemed to give a soft shrug in response "Those are the type I have met." He glanced over to Thren before reaching over and offering him a chair of his own.

"Fiction is wonderful if your mind likes to wander." Chester smiled sweetly at the thought of it. "I can suggest many books in that subject. In particular is a series done in another realm, everything nearly upside down, and of course with a twist." He'd state delightfully so. It seemed he'd visit that realm for a moment, eyes dragging along the skyline for abit before drawing back to reality.

"I will gladly guide you down said path, but thus far has been a lonely one." He offered a small, empathetic smirk. He seemed to dwell on it for a moment before shaking it off and grabbing a book, opening it quickly to distract him for a moment. "Botany, currently." Chester coughed a bit, glancing over to Thren "Heard of it, I suppose?" Chester questioned, eyes adverting "In class we spoke of Witch Hazel, it gained my interest and now I am looking into growing my own."

xxx

[quote="Ghost Sage”]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:23 pm
User Image

Therendan Capivier

"My father is old-fashioned, but far more open than others he's told me about. The way he sees it, we're meant to be kind and help others, not be hateful and cause fear. But,"
                                                he paused, nodding gratefully at the chair and sitting down, "I've met a lot of travelers, people passing through town back home. I'd much rather be open to hearing anyone's story and understand them than I would condemn them. I find other types of priests, they have their reasons, true... but you'd think robes are loose enough they wouldn't act like there's something strangling their - ah, ahaha, ahem. Anyway."

Thren rested an elbow on the table, chin in a hand to peer at Chester while he reminisced about his fiction. "You seem quite enamored by your stories," Thren said, quirking a brow at him and grinning. "If you feel so strongly, there must be something to them. My father calls it drivel, but I think that's because he can't imagine up a world like that... upside down? And... twisted? Does everyone fall over in this realm?" Thren glanced up at the ceiling, squinting at it as he tried to imagine being upside down. How did it work? "Ah! I get it. It must be that everyone in your upside down world has the same raiment, correct? And they can walk on things upside down? I'd love to read that!"

Thren offered Chester a sympathetic smile, giving the man a moment of quiet. "I can imagine it's been lonely, but I've already met an interesting fellow on my way down this path. I must be quite lucky." It was strange to Thren; where he came from there were few books, but people were close and whenever he'd read to them, it brought people closer. Here, there were many books, but he doubted Chester was the only person submerged in books but lonesome still. "Gardening! Excellent. You must tell me how that goes. You'd think a boy from an old farming town would be better at growing things, but I'm all but banned from helping back home. You have a green thumb? A, um, hrm... a hazel thumb?"

starry lapsa

Ruthless Winner

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:09 pm
If you do not control the enemy,

Carmila Umbrawalker

Standing before the doors of the library Carmilla looked them up and down in confusion. ' Was this the place?' The map she had didn't seem very helpful at all. Everything felt so all over the place. Now she stood at this building which was supposed to be the library. ' Well, here goes I suppose. ' She thought to herself as she opened her messenger bag and put the map back. Smoothing her dress out and adjusting her soft pink scarf around her neck, she grabbed the knob of the boor and pushed herself through the threshold. As the door swung open slowly and the inside of the building was revealed her mouth opened slightly. ' Whoa... ' She thought to herself not wanting to make more noise than she was. Standing on the other side now the door closed quietly behind her. Looking from left to right she wasn't sure where to go. She thought library's usually had some sort of desk with a librarian to help with these sorts of situations. Sighing in slight frustration she brushed it off and smiled widely. This wouldn't be an issue for her. Not like she hadn't ever been to a library before. Grinning happily she began walking quickly towards the rows upon rows of books. Running the tips of her fingers gently along the spins of the books as she passed them she giggled quietly to herself.

' This place reminds me of home. Though, home wasn't even close to this size! ' Carmilla thought to herself as she turned a corner. But before she came into view she stopped. The sound of two people stopped her. ' Oh. ' She wasn't sure why she stopped in place but she did. Now eavesdropping on the two men's conversation, she felt the urge to make herself known but didn't want to seem rude. But at the sound of fiction and genre being discussed, she found herself peeking around the corner. Her long curly hair dropping off her shoulder and waving slightly out from behind the book shelf. Her eyes peering at them full of excitement. It seemed the one with curly hair was their senior. Maybe he would know where she could find what she was looking for! Noticing her hair and scarf were now more visible than she had meant she quickly grabbed the scarf and threw it back around her neck and tried her best to hide her hair and hopped she hadn't been too obvious with it all.

the enemy will control you

User Image

Ghost Sage

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:22 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

'Hmmmmm,' Kayl thought to himself as he slowly passed from one book to the next. Again he was looking for something that he wouldn't know anything about, yet also wanted something that would catch his interest. There were plenty of books that didn't seem to trigger his strange raiment, that he could simply pick up and start reading, and perhaps in a time when his overall curiosity wasn't hungering for something specific, he may have just done that. But after having just read the book that he had, Kayl felt like a very specific kind of story was what he was after, now he just needed to find it. Looking through the books, he had pulled 2 off of the shelves that might have been of interest to him, as he reached the edge of the row, he took the 2 books into one hand and stepped around into the next Isle.

Kayl was about to start looking through the next section of books, starting at the top of course. But as he turned, her saw a fairly peculiar sight in front of him that gave him pause for a moment. There was girl standing at the other end of the Isle, peaking her head out as if she was spying or eavesdropping on someone in the distance. Although the sight of someone doing something a bit peculiar was something amusing, it wasn't the action that gave him pause, but the person. That hair looked extremely familiar. 'It couldn't be...' Kayl said to himself before started to walk up towards her. Generally, he might have been heard coming up behind her as he approached, however Kayl had a very silent way of walking, even when he wasn't trying to, and the only person so far that had ever noticed him approaching was Lelyna, her hearing must have been on another level. As he got close, he recognized the person he saw before him, and couldn't help but stifle a smile.

"You know, if you had let me know you were coming, I would have been happy to show you around the grounds..." Kayl said almost smugly, smiling with a genuine "good to see you" expression as he called out to girl that he hadn't seen in several months, especially not since leaving Valor and coming to the academy himself.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

NDG Void

Ghost Sage

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun
Captain

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:04 pm

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

Chester nodded along to Threns words "Tis good to know." He'd remark to Thren's father being more optimistic and open than most. Religion wasn't quite Chesters thing, to say the least. The whole bowing down to Gods, that everything that happened was due to them, he wasn't sure if it made sense. How could such creatures control one's life? Chester often pondered that. Though his pondering ended with a light chuckle toward Threns loose clothing. It seemed he was a jokester of a sort, Chester quite enjoyed that.

Chester moved to gaze upon his book, a finger flipping the pages a moment as his eyes scattered across the lines, not exactly paying attention, but also not ignoring. As Thren digested what possibly fiction could be, Chester listened quietly before chuckling lightly "That is the wonder of Fiction, it does not cope well with being understood. Each adventure is to each its own. I believe anyone can enjoy the said thing, even perhaps your father." Chester remarked with a grin, glancing once more back down at his paper for a moment.

"I believe you lucky" Chester remarked, no longer adverting his eyes to speak with Thren as he became more interested in his studies for a moment. Golden brown eyes would eventually move to the speaking man, only to sharply turn to a curled hair women, friendly waving. Chester tilted his head to the side lightly, a soft smile starting to spread against his scarred face, raising a hand to wave back aimlessly. Unknowingly to him, his cheeks flushed with wonder as the beautiful lady smiled sweetly at them. Her golden eyes were filled with excitement and wonder, Chester didn't know if he believed in love at first sight, but perhaps he just experienced it.

But that was quickly crushed as Thren continued his words, Chester shook his head, shaking his daydream off and awkwardly glancing back to the other male "I-ah-uhm." He seemed awestruck for a moment, eyes looking back, no longer seeing the women he had just witnessed. "Was that a..
failed attempt at a joke?"
Chester moved to look back at Thren, confused for a moment. "Banned? How could one be banned from... helping?"
Chester inquired.

xxx

Ghost Sage”][/quote]
[quote="Raiyun

NDG Void

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:28 pm
If you do not control the enemy,

Carmilla Umbrawalker

Carmilla hadn't heard anyone behind her. As she adjusted her outfit to make sure it wouldn't be sticking out again she suddenly heard a voice from behind her. Letting out a loud, high pitched squeal before covering her mouth and turning with a hop to face the person behind her. Her cheeks red from embarrassment she looked at the culprit and was ready to send the flying when she realized it was one of her only friends. '' Kay? '' She asked as she moved her hands from her mouth slowly. Then it registered. '' Kay!? '' She said happily and louder than she meant too. '' I forgot you were going here! Otherwise I might have wrote you to meet up with me. '' She said happily moving closer to her dear friend. Then the look on her face changed to a more grumpy expression. '' You didn't need to sneak on me though, jerk. You know I don't like to be creeped up on. '' She said a small red tint in her cheeks as she shot daggers at him. It faded just as fast as it had appeared. She was all smiles again. '' So now that you're here maybe you can introduce me to the guys over here around this corner. The one seems really smart and likely knows this place pretty well. '' She said after her awkward observation of the two males. '' Unless you know what I'm looking for? '' She said curiously.

Carmilla was only after one thing at the moment. Books on combat. New forms of combat, new weapons, or books on older forms that she already knew that had more to offer. With a place like this they had to have some incredible books on combat right? Sizing her friend up again she smirked. '' Looks like you've been doing well for yourself. It feels to me like you're stronger. But that's just a feeling. I could be wrong. '' She said with a shrug. She had always wanted to spar with him but her father had forbid her from sparring with her raiment active. Aside from her family and the administration no one knew what her raiment was. Which in her opinion was for the better. She imagined people would think differently of her if they knew she could punch a hole through a wall.

the enemy will control you

User Image

Ghost Sage

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:05 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Kayl nearly jumped back himself at Carmilla's sudden shriek at his presence. He stifled back a chuckle as she went from confused, to familiar, to annoyed, and then back to happy greetings. "Well its not like that was my intent..." Kayl retorted when she spoke of being snuck up on. After all she was a bit preoccupied in that moment. Leaning around the corner to see what it was that she was referring to for a moment, he stood straight once more and then shook his head when she went from them to him. "Perhaps, I have been coming here for quite a while since I arrived... What is it your loo..." His question sort of trailed off as she suddenly gave him a look up and down. Kayl's eyebrow shot up at her obvious scope of view, and he was a bit taken a back at her next words.

Kayl couldn't help but smile lightly at her words, the compliment she gave was simple at first, but then grew into something more direct. He couldn't help but feel like she was sizing him up as a combatant, as if she was scaling him up for a duel. Letting out a chuckle then, Kayl brought his hand up behind his head and shook his head in surprise. "You've always been pretty direct, but I don't think I've ever seen this side of you before," Kayl said with an amusing expression on his face. Although they did know of each other, and had befriended each other back in Valor briefly. The truth was that aside from their families prowess and positions within the kingdom, there wasn't too much they actually knew about each other. They weren't allowed to simple take a stroll through the town unsupervised after all. At least that was the impression Kayl got from her family. Very tight knit around her. Perhaps that was all the more reason Kayl was so surprised to see her here. "So? What are you looking for?"

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

NDG Void

Ghost Sage

Queen Hera Kami

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games