Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:37 pm
Senya covered the side of her mouth by means of the boys not seeing what she was about to say "I know that Lenne, and I ment it as a joke! It was to see if Ed was...You know teehee" Senya blushed when she giggled. "Anyways, looks like we have a funny result!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:57 pm
Lenn giggled. "Sorry!" Ed growled louder. Al hid behind Senya.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:04 pm
Senya luaghed "Oh come now, we are almost at Lennes house, we can get you two into dry clothes!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:25 pm
Lenn shook her head. "I like my wet clothes. Remember, I like water, and I liked getting soaked with it." ed noded. "You bet I need dry clothes!" Al sighed. "Just as long both your auto-mail doesn't rust." Ed and Lenn nodded. "Okay."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:03 am
Senya opened the door and luaghed "I thought Winry made your arm out of stainless-steel, guess I was wrong." She ran up the stairs and upacked everything of hers and brought Ed a gray jumpsuit "One thing that fits you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:13 pm
Ed shrugged. "Stainless Yeah. Al....!?" Al hid behind Senya. Ed grunted. "I'm gonna go walk with Lenn. Bye." He walked outside with Lenn.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:23 am
"Bye bye! Don't get lost." She said in a motherly tone. Senya turned to Al and grinned. "I'll be in my room if you need me. I still have to clean up my mess is dance clothes, teehee." She ran past him and up the stairs  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:43 pm
Al nodded and sat on the couch.
Lenn and Ed walked around the place. Lenn sighed. "This town will probably be gone soon." Ed shook his head. "No it won't."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:56 pm
Senya cleaned up her mess of clothes she threw around. she picked up a small note-book and a pressed daisy fell out.

"Hey Sennie!" cried out a small blond haired boy. He ran up a hill meeting a wavy dark haired girl, with tanned skin and ruby red eyes. "Yes, Al?" she spoke shyly "Huh? Why do you look like that all the time?" He looked sadly at her. He then opened her clenched hand and placed a daisy in her palm "I picked this for you, Sennie, please don't look like your going to cry. Smile once in a while."

Senya sighed but then giggled at that memory. "I guess....your childhood does reflect how your going to turn out to be."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:01 pm
Lenn sighed. "It might." Ed shook his head. "It won't."
Al fell asleep.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:09 pm
Senya placed the bok away and crept down the stairs outside and to the nearby field. She looked for a daisy that hadnt already closed its petals. "Ahhh" she picked one up daisy and ran back into the house and stood in front of Al, hoping he would wake up soon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:19 pm
Al woke up and looked at Senya. "Oh, hey there, Senya."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:20 pm
Senya smiled "Looks like sleeping beauty finally woke up. I just wanted to ask you if you remembered....When we were younger, during the first month I lived here...You gave me a daisy" she blushed and held out the new daisy "I wanted to give you back your affections"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:48 am
Al blushed and accepted the daisy. He looked at it, then at Senya. He smiled. "I definitely remember! Thank you, Senya." He hugged her.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:49 pm
"No...thank you Al" She hugged him back and climbed onto his lap  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items