Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin watched as Xeno was getting frisky as she heard Jhin bring out a massive purple ball of energy she knew what it was but she had to think quick, she knocked his hand and the orb went flying toward Xeno, Xeno's was shoved from underneathe his feet right before the orb could hit him with chains that were summoned by her they were no ordinary chains either they were made for high level demons they dragged him all the way to her own feet in which her stiletto high heels curved at this throat,"Stop ******** around", she warned her eyes turning completely black,"I find this annoying", the chains then began to drag him into the floor and she smirked he was going to go a little deeper in hell he would have to find them later. As she turned her attention to block anything else Jhin had to offer since his orb of destruction had completely obliterated the wall in which Xeno had been standing by,"If the orb does not hit its target it can cause a destruction rather powerful... Though I'm sure you will just conjure another", she said glaring at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:09 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Charmiene blinked as Ramiel whisked her over toward the pearly gates she blinked in gratefulness as she crawled through the clouds onto the other side she waited for Ramiel before saying,"But we don't know where he is...", she sighed,"I forgot to check the well... wait that place the village..", she thought harder as she began to race down toward the mortal realm she was sure she had figured out where he was that time...

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:19 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin watched as Harlequn took care of Xeno and laughs when she turns back to him."You two need to start working together girl if you want to really fight me but I have to give you an A for guts."He says with a grin."I am done holding back girl."he then closes his hands into fists and then opens them again as two balls of the same energy forms."My sin is wrath and I rage with its call to battle."He howls as he throws the balls at her with high speed before rushing her him self.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno lied on the ground where Harlequin dragged him for a few seconds. He was fuming in anger. "That little self-centered, self entitled b***h!" He yelled out. "I blame you for this other me! You need to learn to put your damn foot down from time to time!" He scolded. He slowly made his way through the ground heading back towards the room Jhin threw them in. He felt the power radiating from the balls of energy that Jhin held in his hands. 'I can work with this. Just you wait Jhin, and you too Harlequin. You shall know once and for all the power of the man you two decide to push around all the time.' He thought to himself.
He cut his arms with his daggers once more and coated them in the blood.
"By the blood of the brutally corrupt. I call thee to my side so that you may quench your thirst. Reaper Blood Call!" He shouted out as he burst from the floor. The shadow of the Grim Reaper stretched out in front of him.
A blood red scythe rose from the ground. "Reaper's Gift: Bloody Graveyard!" The shadow rose up from the ground scythe in hand. Without saying a word the figure swung the scythe aiming to cleave the two other demons in half at the waist.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:08 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

"Damn it all Char." He cursed under his breath. He flew after her. "You can't run off like this Char what if something were to happen to you?" He called out to her. He tried to fly faster to catch up to her, but she was an angel on a mission. It seemed like her determination to reach this place was driving her to actually outrun himself. "Char will you calm down and listen to me?" He called out again. "Are you even listening to me?" He asked quietly.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:21 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin found herself getting two massive orbs of this destructive power being thrown at her by Jhin on top of a rather strange and yet powerful magic filled the room and it caused her to scream as she barely managed to miss the slicing action of the reaper only to have one of the orb fly at her throwing her against the wall as it cracked causing blood to spill from her mouth she looked up slowly at the boys as she stood rather slowly her whole body felt like it was broken twice over and blood was spilling from her mouth from the internal wounds from the blast, she stepped forward cripply her breathing heavy, as she tried to think of a way to use her weapon she would not resort to second form no matter what even though the pain was tremendous she groaned out in pain as she straightened her body out hearing the bones crackling with in her she screamed before breathing heavily her gaze glaring at the two,"You two like to play unfair hmm?", she said as the dark magic on her blade began to grow and her scythe became at least 4 times the size it was and longer rage so she was able to swing across at them with her blade from across the room and manipulate its size to her advantage,"Dirty.. just filthy...", she sputtered.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:24 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Charmiene heard Ramiels soft voice carry on the clouds to her ears as she turns blinking to stop,"i'm sorry your just not fast enough", she told him rushing over to him,"We have to hurry the longer he stays in the mortal realm the easier it will be for him to be manipulated by Lucifer", she told him. As they flew along she told him,"Lets head to that cliff from before he can't be far from it right?", she said wondering if they could find a magic trail perhaps...

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:57 am

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin was still rushing at Harlequin when Xeno burst though the floor with what looked like a shadow of the reaper and due to his body's size he couldn't doge it completely he took a hit across his stomach and then he heard that one of his blasts hit harlequin and he seen her scythe get larger and he couldn't help but grin and as she swings he jumps over the blade ."Look at you two fighting like true demons,its amazing what you are capable of when you put your minds to it,I think they both learned something today don't you boss.":He says as his body starts to glow purple and the ground starts to shake as he crosses his arms in front of him and lefts his legs and a twisted grin forms on his lips as the aura around him turns to a bubble and starts go glow brighter and brighter and get larger.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:21 pm

Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno laughed and looked at whatever power was gathering below Jhin. Hey jumbo princess get your head in the game."
He growled lowly. "As for you Har. I find that a compliment. We're demons you psychotic b***h of course we fight dirty. How else do you think we would survive. I mean just look at jumbo princess over there. I bet she doesn't even bathe she's so dirty. It's kind of a common thing with us."
He told her sternly. He then turned his attention to Jhin. He grinned widely before spitting on the floor. "I'm gonna need a lot of alcohol to say yes to that face." He added with a laugh as he floated down to the ground a purple fog filling the room. "Or maybe she'll look better as a skeleton!"
He shouted madly.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:19 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin found herself angry beyond point as she swiped her blade closer to their heads,"Once i'm done with both of you You'll be begging for mercy", she snapped as her hand shot out an array of dark magic towards them in a liquidfying monstrous force it was sticky and if the user was caught in it they would wiggle in pain from the array of burns it would develop,"So cute you two are getting along but we have a job to do and I'm getting tired of your constant b***h", she snarled.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:35 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel sighed at her remark. "By all means I should be faster than you Char. You're just so excited and filled with adrenaline that it's causing you abilities to be heightened. I'm gonna need you to calm down. We will have plenty of time to speak with Azazel. I highly doubt that he will be too far gone for us to save him in the next five minutes." He told her as he caught up to her. "Take a deep breath Char. Everything is going to be fine I promise you that."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:47 am
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char nodded in agreement,"I wouldn't say excited", she replied defensively,"I have business down there as much as the next angel", she looked as they were coming up to the cliff,"We can start here I'll see if we can't pick up a magic trail and go from there", she explained,"It should lead us with all that are following him it wont take long", she explained.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:37 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin grins and watches the two form inside his bubble as it grows slowly and its glow starts to get brighter and the room's floor starts to cave in under Jhin."You two still don't get it do you,you have no where to run this time my power will fill this room,now suffer the sin of wrath and know my hate."He growls as the ball around him starts to grow faster and the roof starts to crumb under the presser..

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:41 am

Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno groaned loudly as he ducked the swipe from Harlequin. "Ugh! What is up with this guy? It's always wrath this or sin that blah blah blah. Do you ever get enough of hearing yourself talk?" He asked exasperated. "I mean really. If you could kill us you would have done so a long time ago, and don't you even try to argue with me mister big and muscular. Nobody cares how big you get. You're still just our little princess. Right Har?" He semi ranted as he gripped his spectral scythe tighter. "Now what do you say you stop throwing this little tantrum, and actually try for once in your life?" He asked yelling the last little bit of the sentence. He then rushed the ball that formed around Jhin and cut into it with his weapon.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:59 am
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel sighed and landed beside her on the cliff. "I know it may be too late to say this Char, but don't get your hopes up okay?" He asked her. "There is no telling what could have happened in the time that we spent doing research on this. For all we know he has gone too far to come back." He added softly. He looked out onto the world and tried to sense for any trail of magic that was in the air. He wasn't as good at sensing older magic deposits like Char was, but he was better than a lot of the angels he knew.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas