Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Em!nem

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:38 pm
blah...........  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:53 am
((Sorry ya'll! Completely forgot about this RP thread. sweatdrop ))

Yuna nodded to him. She walked a bit faster so now she was infront of him, and led the way to the corner store. She didn't say much on the way, just hummed a song softly as they went. Once she saw the store she ran up to it and stood outside the door. "This is the one, right here." She said, pointing to it.  

chiiaguru

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:28 pm
as he was in the prosses of passing another car he would look over to the left and notice the man and girl hes supposed to be following not letting off the accelator he countuned off down the road "that cleark is going to tell them that I was there prehaps looking for them this is not good! " he would hit the streeing wheel of the car "All I need to do is follow them... he would begin to slow down his car to pull a U-Turn about a mile and a half down the road as he did this he would notice a black 1998 Cadalliac STS at the red light across the way as he took the turn he got a better look at the driver it was Jacob "s**t whats he doing out here." Kamui would hit the gas pedal and take off down towards the conveince store "hes going to mess everything up.....I guess hes not as stupid as I figured" pushing the car to speeds of over 95MPH he would throw it into fith gear makeing hes way back to the store.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:40 pm
Name: Boruped.
Race: Demon
Personality: Leotards!
Powers: Frightful presence 1, Regeneration 6, Armor 5, Superstrength 2, Large-size.  

Grokk Oniryuu

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:12 pm
Grokk
Name: Boruped.
Race: Demon
Personality: Leotards!
Powers: Frightful presence 1, Regeneration 6, Armor 5, Superstrength 2, Large-size.

((Welcome. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:07 pm
((hey, i cant remember if i posted in here bfore...i dont think i did, because I couldn't find it, but yeah...is it okay if i join? i just got accepted today whee ))  

Gallifrae

Gallifrae

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:40 pm
Name: Logan(may change)
Personality: she is sweet, friendly, enthusiastic, bubbly, and loves friends. She has a weird condition in which, when she has romantic feelings, when her heart pounds with affection, she turned into an 11 year-old. It will continue until the man she loves will love her back openly.
11 year-old app:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
16 year-old app: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:36 am
chiiaguru
((Sorry ya'll! Completely forgot about this RP thread. sweatdrop ))

Yuna nodded to him. She walked a bit faster so now she was infront of him, and led the way to the corner store. She didn't say much on the way, just hummed a song softly as they went. Once she saw the store she ran up to it and stood outside the door. "This is the one, right here." She said, pointing to it.

He quietly followed her. "Ok," he said as he entered.  

FlameAlchemist26

ali+rock

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:57 am
Hey people once the pm glitch is sorted i will quite happily rp with you but i dont really like doing it in forums, my friend z0mbiequeen will also like people to rp with her as she has never done before and has developed an interest in it thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:56 am
Name: Lucia
Race: Vampire
Personality: Mean @ times and nice at times
Powers: Teleportaiton, day walker,
Apperence:
User Image  

Lucrenia Velucia

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:59 am
Lucia walked out of the orphanage and started to walk into the forest. Lucia noticed that there was a lot of wild animals minding their own business.. Lucia became hungry, so Lucia went to one of the animals, bit the animal and sucked on its blood. The other animals ran away. Lucia looked like a normal girl but she was a vampire. People think that shes a human but she doesnt dare to spill her vampire custom.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:33 pm
Logan walked to her school ((is this is in modern or past time?)), her long purple hair flowing in the wind, held back in a pony. She had just transferred to this school because the people at her old school found about her condition, and didn't take too kindly to it.But thankfully, they hadn't found out what else...

Logan had always had this strong pull in her mind when she was close to somebody- a few times she even heard their thoughts- and she couldn't control it. That's how she knew people did like her anymore because of her weird conditon. She didn't like being different..she couldn't help it.

Gallifrae

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:25 am
(it's going good make shure it dosen't go dead)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:53 am
Kamui would pull into the store parking lot at speeds of 35 mph comming to a skidding stop in a parking spot he would step out of his car just as Jacob would pull into the parking lot casuley park the STS and step out Kamui would look over to the man with diguest and then he would shout to him
"what the hell are you doing here?"
Jacob would pause for a moment before answering "finding out why..."
kamui would then intreupt him "I thought I told you to stay off my grounds...so now im telling you to leave"
"your grounds? ha Im going to be where I want to be "
with out saying another word kamui would then start to walk at the man
"what are you going to do? hit me dont make me laugh"
as Kamui got closer he would wind up and hit Jacob makeing him stumble backwards a bit
"so ... you laughing now?"
Jacob would wind up "you son of a ..." he would throw the punch without finishing the sentance but due to kamuis quickness and skill he easly dodged the attack by ducking under it and placeing his knee into his gut he hit him with enough force to knock the wind out of him on his way down Kamui would grab Jacob by the back of the head and smash it into the rear quartrer pannel of his own car then just letting him fall to the floor "leave this place at once!"
jacob would crwal back into the driver seat of the STS battered and brused and drive away Kamui would turn to look into the store and notice the two people hes supposed to be following he would stand their sunned for once he did not know what to do right away.  

Kamui_Reiko

User_ 3614998

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:43 pm
Name: Miku
Race: Human
Personality: talkative, playful, brave, energetic, adventurous, kind, friendly.
Powers: None
Appearance:
User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games