Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neidr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:56 pm
"If I tickle you, you can blow me away with your air powers to the next village and I won't stop you, I promise" G said moving slightly closer to her to see if she would trust him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:59 pm
I stop and stare at him with a smile in my eyes, grin on my face, I raise my head, "alright then."  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:03 pm
G moved closer to her and resisted the urge to tickle her, instead he took her hand "This is the best time I've had in a long while" he said looking into her eyes with a smile on his face  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:05 pm
"Thanks, me to, I don't feel like I have anything to hide here. I am who I am. Not anyone else anymore." I squez his hand and smile again.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:27 pm
"That's all you ever needed to be anyway, is yourself" G said feeling her squeez his hand a little and seeing her smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:17 pm
"Thanks..." I catch his eye without meaning to. "You have nice eyes."  

~Ice Tarna~

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:50 am
Rei woke up and realized that she had slept underneath the water but she always deep in the deep end. 'So I can hold my breath while sleeping, interesting...' She was about to get to the surface when she felt that she wasn't alone. She looked over at the other side of the pool and saw that there were two other people there as well. 'Great. More people to annoy me.' Rei clenched her fist and, by mistake, shot out a fireball out of her hand through the water towards the two people. 'Oops.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:24 am
"Thanks, so do yo..." G stopped when he felt the water getting hotter, he looked into the pool and saw a fireball coming towards them, he pushed Jeana out of the way in time but couldn't fully get away himself, he fell into the pool to the bottom, he grabbed his side and felt it burning him, he opened his eyes for a moment and saw a burn mark there.  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:07 pm
I slipped underwater after he pushed me. I came up and noticed he was hurt. I notice the burn and put a hand over my mouth in shock. "We need to get you out of the water."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:20 pm
G could feel the pain of the burn over evrything else, he struggled out of the water and lay down on the floor trying to fight the pain. He looked to Jeana and saw she was alright and managed a weak smile  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:30 pm
"Hold still." I move my hand over his wound and I draw some water from the pool, just H2O, and I move it over the wound as well as some air. The wound is clean and I run over and grab my shirt and put it on the wound as well. I hold it there for a minute or two. "Does it still hurt?" I ask him, I don't need him going to sleep yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:38 pm
G moved his right arm out of the way so Jeana could wrap her shirt around the burn, "Does it still hurt?"
"I'll be fine" G says as he tries to relax and stay awake  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:51 pm
"Alright..." I finsih with the 'home made' bandage and sit back on my heels. "You'll be fine, you just have to put some kind of ointment on it...I'm not good with fire stuff, so I don't have anything like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:58 pm
"It's alright, what you've done is enough, it'll heal in time anyway" he said struggling to get to his feet, the pain seared through his body as he tried to stand and decided to sit down instead, he dragged himself to one of the nearby beds and lay down on it. "Thanks" G said to Jeana smiling as if he wasn't in any pain at all  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:01 pm
"your welcome. I wonder where the fireball came from." I sit down next to him, careful i don't hit his wound, and look at the pool as I ask that.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games