Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:41 pm
The tension level grew a bit around the two female as they glanced at once another. This male was certainly making things difficult for them. It was Seri that decided to answer next, "Why waste all the more power chasing him down, when we can use our barrier to more effect? We are not so mortal that we are impatient for a hunt."

She shifted her feet a little as she felt more of his power of suggestion fluctuate a little stronger around her. She mentally snorted at it, knowing she wasn't going to subcomb. It would take a stronger person to bend the half demon to their will.

"As of such, we know what he is capable of and we are taking precautions against deadly encounters. I also would rather not present myself to Lady Caly looking as if I recently got into skirmishes with vampires. It would not look well." Seri continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:14 pm
4/17 Dark Knight's collected

"I'd tend to disagree. Presenting yourself after a skirmish would show your bravery, valor and power. Wouldn't it? 'It was a tough fight but you pulled through in the end' I think that sounds more heroic and powerful than 'we trapped him in a magical cage without a chance'"

Exercising his powers, he sent a thought. "Its useless. Your human will overcome whatever this other half of a race you are, as humans overcome every other being"

Talus slowly adjusted his ruby glove on his right hand as the conversation commenced.

Access my art shop here arrow

Krazylicious

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:02 pm
Seri shook her head, looking thoughtful for a few moments before answering, "Not when it is the Lady Caly that you present yourself to. She is more a Healer than anything else. She doesn't like fighting."

Alstiara looked up at the man, tilting her head to the side, "She is a peaceful Clan Leader and we follow her through anything. Not everything has to end in bloodshed." from this angle, the light of the moon clearly revealed the elven features of Alsti, though didn't reveal that she was anything but part High Elf. No one but Seri, Caly and Sarissa knew she was also part human and part drow. That kept much of the ridicule from people.

But Seri's anger started to rise a little more, her lavender-silver aura wrapping more evidently around her slender frame. It wasn't known why this mortal was attempting to bring her to heel. What would there be to gain? She's strong enough (and her father's bloodline ensured this) that she could hold her own against even those who were quite adept in their magical studies. Being a Princess of Sovar gave her that edge.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:49 am

Talus kept his hypnotic voice going. The slight rhythm in his speech emphasized this.

"Only the most foolish healers don't like fighting. Fighting is what drives the healers even. The only people that should dislike fighting are the diplomats, merchants and peasants. You might wanna listen to this other girl, she has a point. This doesn't have to end in bloodshed; might wanna drop it before that anger consumes you and leaves you defenseless."

Talus gathered his mind, readying a defensive spell. He knew when angry even the most civil of people could strike out on the flip of a coin.

Krazylicious

Bushido in Glasses

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:45 pm
[Entering the Docks]

*Bretin rushes onto the scene, eyes to the cobbled pavement. His head jerks up, eyes gazing wildly at the gathered persons.*

"Oh, hullo. Don't suppose you've seen a man in a striped shirt and black mask come this way with a rather large bag of 'laundry' have you?"

*He blinks, an innocent half-smile on his face.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:05 pm
"On the contrary, healers are also those who dislike fighting." Alsti interjected before Seri could make a angry comeback. she reached out and touched the half demon, sending a slight shot of her own power, that of the High Elves, into her. Seri seemed to calm most of her anger, but not the power that was wrapping around her. "Diplomats care not if there's fighting or not most of the time...or at least those who do not care for their people. The ones who do are those that do not wish for any kind of battle to ensure."

Seri's aura enveloped her completely then, engulfing and hiding her from sight for a few minutes. When it began to clear, a rather large feline sat there. Her midnight fur was marked with silver stripes and markings while her front right and back left paws were white boots. Her eyes, which still glared angrily at the human male were silver, shot with crimson and dark blue. As her tail lashed on the ground behind her, small lavender sparks erupted.

Alsti sighed a little as she gazed upon her partner's demon form. "Really Seri. Must I contact Zephyr?" she said softly, "I really rather not since out of the two of you, -you- are the sensible twin."

Seri looked up at the half elf, tilting her head, weighing her options before replying, "If my brother were here, he long would've already attacked the mortal and be done with the whole situation." It was a little odd to hear normal sounding words come from the mouth that should not have been able to produce such sounds, but then, one look at the feline would make even non-believers have some belief. She was afterall, at least twice the size of any tiger.

Then she turned her attention back to the male, "Now are you going to continue to refrain us from our sworn duties? Or are you going to make this harder on yourself?" She casually licked at a paw as any cat would, her ears twitching as she watched him.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Bushido in Glasses

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:59 pm
*Bretin glances between the two females and the devilishly handsome man.*

"I'm terribly sorry; am I interrupting something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 am
Seri remained as she was, letting Alsti handle the newcomer. she could've done it herself, but seeing as she was in her demon form, she was positive the newcomer wouldn't wish to here anything from her, or even interact with her. And for now, she was ok with that. Her attention was still on the male that was causing a slight disturbance.

Alsti turned to the newcomer, a small warm smile on her lips. "Please, it is nothing to apologize for, but I fear we are a little busy at the moment. Is there anything I can help you with?" she took a few steps towards the mortal, knowing that for now Seri would behave herself.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Bushido in Glasses

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:37 pm
*Bretin's face brightens*

"Ah, yes! That's what I was getting to. You see, I am a deputized officer of the law- *He points to the gold star again.* -and I am looking for a criminal that have come this way with some very valuable to the police department of...where-ever it is we are. "

*Straightens his waist coat and clears his throat.*

"Any help you can give in apprehending this ruffian would be greatly appreciated madam."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:12 pm
Alsti tilted her head slightly to the side, a bemused expression briefly flashing on her face. She considered her next words carefully and then softly said, "I'm sorry, but in this territory you have no authority. Serenity and I are the current peacekeepers here." she paused for a moment, then continued, "But we will certainly let you capture your suspect this once. After that, you will have to take your leave."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Krazylicious

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:40 pm

"A peacekeeper and a law authority are not one in the same. If you cannot tell this man is of the police station of the city in which we currently are residing in. He has authority to search for law breakers."

Talus continued holding up his mesmir powers and attemped to not alert the officer of them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:22 pm
Alsti looked over at the male again that SEri was intent on harming in some manner and said, "The only ones that have any kind of that particular authority here are those of the Karaneshii Clan and the Jarian Clan by an alliance between the two."

Seri glanced at everyone around, her glare still in the direction of the one who tried to bespell her, but then just sat there, wondering just what the male would end up doing or saying. Perhaps she would get to attack him afterall...despite that Lady Caly wouldn't exactly like it.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Bushido in Glasses

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:56 pm
*Bretin scratches his head.*

"Well, I'm new here, but one would think that a city's police force would hold authority everywhere in said city. Is this not true?"

*Folds his arms across his chest, eyes wandering everywhere but the jeweled gloves and intense eyes of the man.*

"And if my thinking is correct, I also wonder as an officer of the law if I should be involved in the situation here."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:53 pm
Cheshire Kumbaa wandered into the area about the docks. The smell of fish was strong, as was the scent of cardboard. "Maybe I can find food around here. Nyah" the creature pondered as he raised up onto his hind quarters and sniffed the air once more. "Mrow? I smell people, too!" he remarked as he dropped to all fours and padded in the direction the scent was coming from. The Moomba wasn't like to worry himself with his wellbeing. He had fangs and claws to defend himself.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas