Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:25 pm
[[sorry for the late reply xP]]
Sai looked down at Kaori, feeling her move. He smiled to himself, seeing that she looked peacful. "Looks like you're having a good dream," he whispered into the air, not really directing it at anyone- besides the fact that everyone was asleep.
He bit his lip, thinking back to his family, but couldn't find much. Then, there was Sora and Mergex. He shut his eyes, pushing away the memories, before starting to play absent mindedly with Kaori's hair again.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:40 pm
[It's fine! I keep delaying too. ><;;]

Kaori sighed quietly, in her dreams being carried by her still singing mother to the window. Her child self gazed up at the stars, reaching towards them. Her father laughed and pressed a small metal star into her hand, made from the scraps of some metal left after making a sword. Kaori stared at the star and laughed happily, thanking her father in a small voice. The man simply laughed and ruffled her hair.

Kaori herself shivered slightly as Sai played with her hair, her hand shifting from the blanket and grasping his loosely.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:01 pm
Sai looked at her, a little suprised. He didn't expect her to reach for his hand while she was sleeping. All the same, he shook his head softly, grasping hers gently enough as to not wake her. He felt a little uncomfortable; it had been ages, at least, since he actually had been sitting on a room floor. Usually, he would be outside on the sand, sleeping under the stars. What more, was that he was there with his girlfriend. It all seemed so weird to him, but he knew himself that he loved it more than anything, and didn't want anything to happen that would cause otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:07 pm
Kaori continued playing with the small metal star, turning it over curiously in her hands. She held it up towards the window, placing it in the sky with all the other stars, and her father laughed and ruffled her hair again. Kaori grinned and grabbed his hand, pausing as his face turned serious. "Bed time," he said, but then let a chuckle escape to ruin the guise of seriousness. Kaori's mother laughed and nodded, her singing coming to a halt as she stood. Kaori grabbed her sleeve in her small hand and trailed after her parents and up the stairs of their home. She was placed in bed and kissed goodnight by each as she settled into her bed. Then they left, leaving Kaori alone in the dark, staring at her ceiling restlessly.

Kaori shifted again, rolling over a bit but pausing again as she ran into Sai. Her grip tightened slightly on his hand as a faint frown came over her features, clouding the blissful happiness that had been there but a moment before.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:20 pm
Sai looked concerned; why the sudden change in features. He thought of waking her up, but if it was in fact still a good dream, then he shouldn't strip the privlage away from her. Instead, he looked at her, waiting for a signal that it was the right time to wake her up, that she shouldn't be suffering from any nightmares anymore.
[[oh yeah, i keep forgetting to say that if you ever feel the need to, you can control monkichii cuz he's so fluffy and adorable xP]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:28 pm
[Haha, awesome! I'll keep that in mind. ^^]

Kaori continued staring at the ceiling, shifting into a new position every few seconds. Something didn't feel right... She was about to climb out of bed when she heard a crash from downstairs. The little girl's eyes widened as she slipped from her bed and crept down the stairs. She walked past the front door, busted and splintered, and bit her lip nervously as she continued to the main room. Peeking around the edge, she saw a group of four men standing around her parents. Kaori's eyes widened as the leader of the four raised a hand over his head, in it one of the giant swords her father had completed that day. "So, you refuse to make me one of these, do you?" the man smirked, then brought his hand crashing down towards the defenseless adults. Kaori's mouth opened in horror, eyes wide. She lurched forward suddenly, tears already streaming down. "M-mommy! Daddy!!" She froze as a spurt of blood splattered across the wall.

Kaori broke out in a cold sweat, teeth clenched as she gripped Sai's hand even tighter. She began whimpering to herself, eyes shut tightly.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:37 pm
Sai bit his lip; those were deffinitely signs to wake her up. He placed his free hand on her shoudler, shaking her lightly. "Kaori," he said softly into her ear, "Kaori, wake up." He hopped she would wake; he didn't like seeing her like this, suffering, from something in the pass. Then again, he realized, everyone inculding Meghan and himself were suffering as well.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:44 pm
Kaori walked forward slowly in shock. The four men were silent, watching the little four year old approaching. Now there was only one of the men between her and her parents, and Kaori stepped around him. The little girl gaspsed and ran forwar-

Kaori awoke with a small cry of alarm, and sat bolt upright, breathing heavily. She stared at Sai with wide eyes for a moment, and then bowed her head. She wiped her face, but then didn't pull her hands from her face afterwards. "I-I'm sorry," she stammered faintly, voice shaking. Her whole body was shaking. "I'm s-sorry..."

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:47 pm
Sorry? Why was she appologizing to him? Sai wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into his chest. "Kaori, don't worry. There's nothing you have to be sorry for; not to me, anyway," he said softly, trying to consol her. He didn't know what she just dreamed about, but she knew it must have been something terrible, to make her shake this way. What was worse, Sai didn't quite know what to do, how to calm her down.
[[although i don't think she's really shaking, you know what i mean heart ]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:00 pm
[Hehe, actually she is psycially shaking. =P]

Kaori felt herself being pulled towards him again, but kept her face covered with both hands still. I'm crying again... she thought dumbly, hating herself for it. I can't believe this! I keep worrying him with my own troubles! Her face scrunched up in anger at herself, but still she couldn't bring herself to push away and free herself of his hold. Damn it... She whimpered again, wincing as she did.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:09 pm
"Kaori-chan," he said softly, concern in his voice. "Please tell me what's wrong. For me, there is nothing to feel concerned or fret about; there's nothing there to feel. So please, let me take some of that concern off your mind," he said gently, almost pleading to help her; he didn't know why, but he felt useless, as though there was nothing he could do.
Then again, in truth, he was dead, a spirit just roaming around. There really wasn't much he could do anyway.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:14 pm
"N-nothing to feel?" Kaori echoed quietly, slowly pulling her head back. She peered through her fingers at him, barely stopping another whimper. He really did look concerned, but that was one of the main things that bothered her. She didn't want to share her troubles with anyone else. They were hers to bare and she didn't want to bother others with them. Mine to bare... she repeated mentally to herself. Slowly, she pulled her hands from her face and gently clutched at his shirt, but kept quiet. She hung her head, staring at the floor.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:33 pm
Sai looked at her, placing a hand on her head. He sighed to himself as he started to think, knowing Kaori wouldn't say anything to him. There's gotta be something that will get her mind off all this, he thought, looking for a solution. Although, he didn't know Kaori top well, so he couldn't say what she liked and didn't; this made it a little harder.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:43 pm
"I'm sorry..." she whispered again, still watching the floor. She shut her eyes tightly as she heard him sigh. I'm troubling him so much! she thought frantically. Maybe if we hadn't met he'd be better? But at the thought she felt a pang in her chest and held her hand over it, shaking her head. She knew she was very happy to have met him. She wanted to get to know him. His likes, his dislikes, she wanted to learn them all. But she couldn't if she brought so much trouble and concern to him all the time.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:52 pm
Sai looked down at her, titling his head. "Kaori-chan, for what are you sorry?" he asked softly, wondering himself. "I'm not mad at you or anything like that," he assured her, not sure if that was what she was even thinking. "It's just that you're taking on such a burden for yourself; I'm more than positive that burden is bigger than you," he nodded to himself. He closed his eyes, as though imagining something that he wished would soon come, although he wasn't quite sure what he was even seeing, but opened them to look back down at her, smiling.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff