Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:21 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:46 pm
Kai listened closely as she spoke, his eyes narrowed slightly as he tried to stay focused. His head wasn't pounding quite as hard anymore, but it was still pounding some... He blinked several times as his eyes tried to go blurry again and then opened his mouth. "Meghan," he said quietly. "Was the one who's room this was just a few hours ago. We were here then. This is definitely the same room." He paused, watching her for a reaction, and then added, "Why do you think he acted so strangely?"  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:50 pm
Skylar listened to what Kai was saying, swaying back and forth for a few minutes. However, hearing his question, she shook her head. "I... I don't really know; maybe it was because of the fact that i just woke up... but i know he was here before I came here. That's it, though," she said softly, a little ashamed that she hadn't even asked her grandpa that. "I'll tell you what, next time I speak to him, if you still want to know, I'll ask that very question," she suggested suddenly, beaming brightly.

[[i'll be back; i want a snack xD]]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:56 pm
Kai fell silent for a moment, thinking to himself. He glanced around the room, then back to her as she spoke again. "Yes, I would like to know..." he mumbled. "When will you see him?" His tail was slowly beginning to uncurl from his waist, a sign that his condition was improving, though he wasn't sure if she'd pick up on it. He kind of hoped she wouldn't, becaase then she'd have an idea of just how pathetic he'd been only a few moments before, and he despised feeling weak.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:10 pm
Skylar thought for a moment. "He...should be calling sometime later tonight," she said, before he looked up at him. She tilted her head slightly, noticing his tail uncurling. She looked behind her for a moment and then turned back, pouting slightly. "I want a tail..." she said, disappointed, before laughing softly. "I'm sorry... if I insulted you in anyway," she said, trying to stop her small giggles before she breathed in, calming herself down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:15 pm
Kai nodded as she mentioned him calling. Having no idea what a phone was, he assumed the man was going a approach and call out aloud to find her, since he may have not known of Skylar's exact location. "Alright, we can ask him then," he said. He watched as she looked at his tail, preparing himself for some kind of smart, sarcastic comment about his weakness, yet he wasn't really sure if she was the type to insult someone like that. But I just met her, how would I know? he thought irritably to himself.

But as he took in her actual words, seeing her pout, he froze for a second as he just blankly stared at her. "You... want a tail?" he repeated in surprise, then glanced at his own, which was flicking normally behind him again. "It's nothing... special," he said awkwardly, not really sure what the proper response to that would be.

[I want a tail too. xDD]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:31 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:34 pm
Kai allowed himself to smile faintly as he watched her continue to laugh a moment longer. "I've never had anyone say that to me," he admitted with a chuckle. He followed her gaze towards the bed, but wasn't sure what it was she was looking at, and decided it wasn't worth asking about. It was just a bed after all, right? He shifted somewhat impatiently, still on the edge, as he dropped his eyes back to the floor. He was gently rubbing his injured hand without realizing it, finding it helped with the stinging. His chest stung as well, but he just ignored it.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:41 pm
Skylar looked at him a little skeptically before sighing. She stood up, dusting her kimono off before starting towards the door. "You should just go to sleep," she called over her shoulder, "It'd help tremendously." She smiled at him before gently chucking a pillow at him which she had snuck with her so he wouldn't see. "I'll just... be around, I guess. Just please go to sleep?" she questioned, pausing with a hand above the door knob.

[[wahh i'm having brain meltdown right now ><

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:50 pm
Kai caught her look out of the corner of his eye, but didn't say anything. He turned fully to face her only when she actually stood. He blinked at her, tilting his head slightly, and jumping as a pillow collided with his face. He gripped it tightly in his hand, at first about to throw it back, but a sudden image of Meghan doing the same thing filled his head and he froze.

He stared at Skylar a moment before her words actually registered. "Uh, where are you going?" he asked, starting to get up. But he felt his legs almost give and sat quickly back down before he could end up on the floor.

[Yes.. ><;;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:55 pm
"A walk, I guess," she sighed, turning the doorknob. "Truth is, I don't want to disturb you- sleeping is the best choice. So, lie down and go to sleep already before you start getting irritated from those cuts," she said before walking out the door. She slowly started closing it, not liking to make loud noises all the time. She wondered, though, how he had managed to get those cuts in the first place. "Oh, and don't get up," she added, sticking her head back in before pulling it out and shutting the door fully.
[[i'ma make the grandpa call soon twisted ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:02 pm
[Is Kai gonna have to answer? That would be hilarious. xDD]

Kai stared at her, just watching until she'd disappeared. Then he looked around awkwardly. It felt weird being in the room alone, in the girl's dorm, on a pink ribbon covered bed. He grumbled under his breath and briefly wondered what would happen if someone walked in. Did they do room checks at this school? To make sure girls and guys were each in their proper dorm? Then again, the last time he'd spent the night in Kaori's room, he'd wandered the halls and hadn't been yelled at.

Kai sighed heavily and plopped backwards onto the bed, his feet still hanging off the edge as he stared blankly at the cieling. After a moment, his eyes slowly began to drop closed as he finally began to let himself relax.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:07 pm
[[yup. and would it make him feel better if meggie was there? xDD have him see an apparation or something, then i'll bring the grampie in. i agree, it's going to be funny]]
Skylar sighed as she started down the hall way, just humming softly to herself. Usually, she would sing, but she wasn't sure who else was trying to sleep, so she didn't do anything more than a soft hum. She swayed lightly as she walked down the halls, up and down the staircases, roaming each hallway. She'd make it to the first floor eventually, she was sure, but right now she wanted to just... explore.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:13 pm
[He'd think he was going insane, but lets do it anyway. >D]

Kai rolled over on his side, grunting as his chest suddenly stung. He quickly stand back up, mumbling under his breath as he glared around the room. His eyes finally paused on the pillow Skylar had just thrown at him and he sighed once more, something very uncharacteristic of him. He picked it up, tossing it into the air several times and catching it as he fell back down.

Then he stopped abruptly, catching something out of the corner of his eye. He rubbed both quickly with his hands, setting the pillow aside once more. He assured himself it was just his headache making him see things. But when he pulled his hands away, he saw Meghan sitting beside him on the bed. She was smiling like usual, looking perfectly fine. "H-how'd you get in...?" He gaped at her a moment, then slowly reached out a hand to touch her, just to make sure she was real.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:19 pm
[[i'm sorry to intrude on his dream xD]]
However, as Kai started to reach out for her, the phone suddenly started to ring, from behind the pillow in the little cubby of the headboard. Bring BRing BRING The small sound filled the room. It rang ever few milaseconds, although it wasn't too loud to be annoying. After four rings, though, soft music replaced it, although the light continued to blink, meaning it was still ringing.
"Pick up, Skylar, pick up..." Her grandpa said from the other end of the line, the phone being squished between his ear and shoulder as he held the reciever in his hands. He sat in a leather chair, in front of a fire, a cup of tea and some sweets next to him. I should send her some of these, he thought, chuckling.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games