Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_knightj

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:45 pm
" UH Praline I actually killed one of them already," said black.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:54 pm
*Red walks out of his room from sleeping* "Hmmmmm somethings not right..... better find Black." *Red starts to search for Black.*  

Red_knightm

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:18 pm
"Oh, well I--..." Praline choked on the air in her throat for a second.
"...what?! You killed it!?"

Oh crap, she thought. Oh crap, oh crap.

"Uh...about how big was the one you killed?" Praline tried to ask calmly. As long as it wasn't a baby it'll be okay, she thought.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:35 pm
"Fairly large I guess, maybe the size of a small Kraken," said black now starting to dread his rash decision.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:54 pm
"Ah, okay...no worries. I'm assuming you didn't clean it up or anything so...where did this happen? I'd like to go take care of that and clean it up," Praline said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:01 pm
"As I said it's in the laundrymat, is everything going to be ok?" asked black. While saying this he stroke Papers head and heard a noise from Red's room.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:03 pm
"Yeah! Everything is gonna be totally fine," Praline said, putting effort into having a smile heard over the phone. "Alright, I'm gonna go take care of that, and you have a good night, okay?"

With that, Praline hung up, grabbed a few things and ran out the door to the laundrymat.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:35 pm
"Somthing is wrong and I hope Praline can take care of it," thought black. He then spoke very lightly to him self," I guess I can only wait."

So he went to sleep holding Paper.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:02 pm
Making her way the the laundrymat, Praline took in the wet surroundings.

The parkinglot had become sludge, the hallways were slick and clouds were still rolling in the sky. The air had a clean scent but felt heavy all around her. It was chilly and she hadn't bothered to put on a coat.

She made it to the laundry and stopped outside of the doors to take a deep breath. Praline hoped it would have calmed her but it only built up her anxiety. Once the door was opened her face was hit with the immediate sharp odor of burned flesh. It was bitter and it caused her to cough and choke. The air burned her eyes and she squinted to peer into the room.

A large black, bloody mess was displayed in the corner of the room. Some parts were still in tact and it was obvious to Praline that this was a young ten'acle.

Praline's chest filled with dread as she knew ten'acles weren't the type to travel alone. There was probably another one behind it that fled. She hoped that if there were more none of them were adult. They'd be 20 times a big and they can be a real b***h to get rid of.

Steadying herself she made her way to the windows and opened them to get fresh air in. With her shirt pulled up over her nose and mouth she crept closer to the carcass.

Praline kicked at chunks of meat and nudged parts aside to get to it's head/torso. She braved the smell and feel, took her hands and grabbed pieces of it's torso to pull it apart. It wasn't easy work but she could tell something was in it's belly. From wherever the ten'acles came from was abundant in semi-precious stones and jewels. Like some animals they ate rocks to help with their digestion.

After peeling and pulling, sharply and roughly she got to the contents of it's stomach. Handfuls of garnet, quartz, tiger's eye and some others she couldn't readily identify. Each stone, pebble and piece was worn smooth from stomach acids.
Gathered up and placed in a rag she made her way out of the laundrymat.

"Do me a favor Old Man, and clean this up before someone finds it. Please and thank you," Praline said tiredly, and maybe sadly, to no one.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:03 pm
Something Has Happened
The laundrymat is clean.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:51 pm
(This is blacks dream of the recent fight, before he had ended up in the Naumend Motel )* Black was walking anlog side his good friend Red. All of a sudden a group of men about 3 score attacked. Black moved swiftly and went after there leader whilst Red dissapeared into the fray. Black was slaughtering people left and right with his halberd. He then found the leader an outlaw, known for his ruthless battling with an axe. After a fierce confrontation black killed the leader and fled he battle hoping Red would follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:57 pm
Once in her room Praline set her bundle down on the carpet amd set her body down on the bed.

She sighed and stared at the ceiling. She closed her eyes to think but she quickly fell asleep.

At 6am, her alarm went off and she hit it with the palm of her hand. She was surprised she had fallen asleep but the more she thought about how weary her body had been, the surprise went away.

Praline sat up and stepped slowly to the window, pulled the curtain aside and looked out. It was still overcast and the parkinglot asphalt still looked thick like mud.

She went back to the bed and sat down. "I suppose I'll to get to the main office soon," Praline thought. "But I'm gonna sleep a little bit more."

She set her alarm to go off in an hour and settled back into sleep.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:36 pm
Sensing the time of day he usally awoke at. Seeing Paper out of the corner of his eye he again said sorry to his master.

"I ought to get her in her bed, I think it will be easier for her when she awakens," said black quietly. Picking her up very gently, black moved through his room without a sound.

Opening the door he saw Red, and went to Papers room before touching him. Opening Papers door, which they must have left unlocked, he put Paper on her bed and whispered," See you in a couple of hours Miss Paper."

Going back into the hall he tapped Red on the shoulder and said," Whats up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:25 pm
Since Red didn't seem like he wanted to respond and since Paper was still asleep black decided to go to Pralines office to see if she was there, he was kinda wondering what was going on in this crazy motel.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:22 pm
When her alarm went off for the second time that morning, Praline got out of bed, took a shower and redressed in some loose jeans and long-sleeve cotton-print shirt.

She grabbed her jangle of motel and miscellaneous keys and made her way to the motel's main office.

The air outside was chill and the parkinglot asphalt still a thick, moist mess. It looked so deep, which was impossible...

Praline walked briskly to the main office and found the young man, Black walking toward the main office too.

She walked a little faster and and few long paces behind him said, "Good Morning!"

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games