Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
"Powers"/supernatural abilities? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have supernatural talents?
  yes...
  *looks around suspiciously*...maybe...
  no...*whispers under breath* freak...
View Results

Vixen13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:52 pm
Rock4ourRock
i myself believe i am...well i cant think of the word right now but sometimes in my dreams i'll see a picture of a moment in my life sometime in the future, but wont rememebr it til i actually see it. its weird....

whats the word for that again? : P i have a book on it, but its at my other house so i cant really look it up at the moment....

precognition  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:33 pm
Vixen13
Rock4ourRock
i myself believe i am...well i cant think of the word right now but sometimes in my dreams i'll see a picture of a moment in my life sometime in the future, but wont rememebr it til i actually see it. its weird....

whats the word for that again? : P i have a book on it, but its at my other house so i cant really look it up at the moment....

precognition

thats right, duh *hits self in head*

ya thats me  

Rock4ourRock

6,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Vixen13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:10 am
Rock4ourRock
Vixen13
Rock4ourRock

precognition

thats right, duh *hits self in head*

ya thats me

My mother does a lot of that. Me? Not so much. When I do, it's covered in symbolism and weird crap my mind makes up. My dreams are so confusing. -.-

And according to my computer's clock, you posted in the future. And you're offline. Perhaps because you haven't signed in yet to post the post? o.O

My computer ish weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:58 am
let me see...
1. Extream talent with kenisises
2. can see ghosts
3. can talk to ghosts
4. can mentally conect with animals
5. can see auras  

Reinos_beloved

Horny For Hugs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:06 pm
Recently, I've been able to tell what someones about to say.

Like today, I was talking to my mom, and she was talking about how a lot of children were being born with birth defects and diseases(I can't remember where...) and immediately, Cleft Pallet came to mind. I didn't say anything, and neither did she. A few seconds after I thought of that, she said that a lot of them were getting Cleft Pallet.

It's happened a lot before, but I can't remember everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:33 pm
i have an ability that allows me to connect with ghosts and draw from their knowledg(sp) along with the ability to see and talk to them  

deadtothecold
Crew

Devil Takeda

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:17 pm
I can't say I have powers but when I'm asleep I suddenly wake up and the phone rings. I also have unlimited deja vu.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:56 am
Devil Takeda
I can't say I have powers but when I'm asleep I suddenly wake up and the phone rings. I also have unlimited deja vu.

Unlimited Deja Vu? So you always think something something has already happened?  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Vixen13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:48 am
Lord Jagged
Devil Takeda

Unlimited Deja Vu? So you always think something something has already happened?

Nothing is a surprise. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:43 pm
I have the ability to chew bubblegum and kick a**.

Really though, I'm about as parapsychological as your average brick. I guess it works both ways, though.  

UraniumMonk

lost_silme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:29 pm
I have many abilities:

Empathy
Telepathy
Pyrokinesis
Aerokenisis
Ability absorbtion
Speak with animals, plants, and the earth
Darkvision
Acute sense of smell, taste, and hearing
Healing
Pain and emotion absorbing
Premonition
Astral projection
Spellcraft
Lycanthropy
Aura observing
Spectral sight

I think that's all I'll say for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:53 pm
wow that is an extensive list  

deadtothecold
Crew

lost_silme

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:54 pm
There are more but I didn't want to seem too abnormal.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:36 pm
wow my "powers" are nothing compared to anyone here, and i thinkk i'm loosing them anyway ._.;  

Yue Katayama

Fashionable Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100

deadtothecold
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:47 pm
Yue Katayama
wow my "powers" are nothing compared to anyone here, and i thinkk i'm loosing them anyway ._.;
it happens most of the time paranormal gifts fade after a few years(i think its 7-8 but don't quote me on that)while more devoloped gifts(rarity)stay your whole life
i would also like to hear what abilities you have  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces