Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:30 pm
mrtommyos
[_caustic_]
Welcome...watch out for mrtommyos. He bites hard. And s0ul caper~ has fleas Dx ( ninja Don't tell them I told you..)

I don't bite hard.
Well, I dont' draw blood like some people...

I don't mean to gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:53 pm
[_caustic_]
mrtommyos
[_caustic_]
Welcome...watch out for mrtommyos. He bites hard. And s0ul caper~ has fleas Dx ( ninja Don't tell them I told you..)

I don't bite hard.

I don't mean to gonk

You vampire!  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

Chikalto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:14 pm
I'm Ramo-chan. Feel free to call me Ramoth or Kari. I'm 15 and currently too tired to think of anything else to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:54 pm
mrtommyos
[_caustic_]
mrtommyos
[_caustic_]

I don't bite hard.

I don't mean to gonk

You vampire!

You know you like it xP  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

GothicSamuraiRedux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:36 am
Hello all. thanks for accepting the invite. whee

As for intro:

Name IRL: Jeff

I've been an agnostic ever since I was in the 9th grade, really. I guess you could say that science slapped me in the face and I lost faith in Christianity.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:47 am
Welcome all you new peoples^.^  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:17 pm
GothicSamuraiRedux

As for intro:

I've been an agnostic ever since I was in the 9th grade, really. I guess you could say that science slapped me in the face and I lost faith in Christianity.

Science tends to do that. Welcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:12 pm
mrtommyos
GothicSamuraiRedux

As for intro:

i love science!!! can't wait till chemistry this year *bouncey bouncey happy dance* so your a dude right like Locket. girl avi manly irl?  

E_Night

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:04 am
E_Night
mrtommyos
GothicSamuraiRedux

As for intro:

i love science!!! can't wait till chemistry this year *bouncey bouncey happy dance* so your a dude right like Locket. girl avi manly irl?

No, I'm pretty sure he's a female named Jeff.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:20 pm
Ok....

Hello. My name is Lutra.

Yes I am a Girl.
I'm 18 years old.
My career goal is to become a Dog Obediance Trainer, and as a side thing write books and short-stories. I'm killer when it comes to poetry.

DDR rocks BTW. One has got to love Dance Dance Revolution.

Favorite Video Games: RPGs, big fan of Zelda, Big Fan of Final Fantasy.
I absolutly love Xenosaga.
My favorite sites on the Web to visit are: Illwillpress.com and Albinoblacksheep.com.

I might be atheist but I still respect all religions. I try to be polite at all possible times.

I almost drowned off the coast of Georgia while swimming in area that is known to be infested with sharks(All-though at the time the sharks were suspiciously missing, check out my journal for info)...but what pulled me under wasn't a Shark. It wasn't a Gient Eel. It wasn't something that has yet to be explained by science.

Ever since that day I have had a deep interest in Paleotology and Dragonolgy. I'm always looking to figure out what the hell almost killed me that day.

I believe Dragons are real.

I believe that the paranormal exist. I have 2 spirits that haunt my room (one of which has possessed my TV and has in interest in a my Ulimate Blue-Eyes White Dragon figurine that stands precariously atop my Stereo), and 1 spirit animal that haunts my house.

I believe the greatest thing mankind ever invented next to Soda is Video Games.

Hmm..I have 5 cats, 1 Dog, and 1 Kingsnake.

I read the Manga Series Ranma 1/2...but I'm not that much into anime.

I like to try and find the beauty in Darker Things.

Reading is wonderful, so is making Art.

Oh yes...I'm am so very insane at times.

But..thats enough about me...

stare Soda! pirate

Sanguvixen

Hammered Time

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:10 pm
Lurking is fun.

Well, I have a German name, I think. Its Viona. But. I'm Chinese-American.

I'm turning 14 in February.

Female, but tom-boyish.

I cut my own hair. And I usually have to use gel or use a bazillion clips everyday until it grows back and I mess with it again.

Been in California all my life, though I've moved around a lot. I live in San Francisco right now. I plan to move out as soon as I turn 18. Maybe to Maryland or somethin'. 'S long as its far away from this cursed place.

I plan on studying law or archaeology/paleontology. Maybe I could be a biochemist, too. But a bum sounds so much more interesting.

Was Christian for 3 years. Almost got baptized. Always sort of doubted "His" existence.

I love science. So. Figure.

Well. Hi. Ask me anything. Would love to make friends.

But I hate dumb people. Like. Really dumb, not acting dumb.

I'm also easily annoyed. I am usually also just irritated.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:37 pm
hello every one! 3nodding my name is chi, i'm 17 years old and i love causing mischief. it is a very fun thing to do. i love video games, born and raised on them, and my favorites are, but not really limited to, zelda, mario, chrono cross, xeno saga, threads of fate, DDR, soul calibur and kirby. i am a HUGE fan of family guy and, well i quote it alot. if you ever see a user by the name of oOdemosOo he's my real life boy friend and i love him so. xp on the aithest note, i do not belive in god, or anything, but i TRY to respect religion. it just makes me mad because it blinds so many and they hate us so. any hoo i thought there was a spirit in my room once, i saw it glowing every night, but once i got up to examine it and it turned out to be a glowing bouncy ball on my shelf. oops.

thanks for listening to me ramble!  

chiisapirate

Death_Metal_Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:53 pm
Name: Geoff

Well I play black metal, speed metal, thrash metal on guitars, bass and drums... Music is pretty much my life. I cant live without playing or listening to it for long periods of time.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:03 am
Ello.

My Name is Nick IRL, but on the net most people call me LC, (what can I say; they are a bunch of lazy people)

What can I say about myself. I'm an athlete, my main sport is Archery (Olympic Class Target), I'm blonde 5'7 green eyes. ummmmmm let's see. I'm learning to fly a glider (learning to soar) and I'm extremelly bored at work at the moment.

I PM'd x.X.x~Misery~x.X.x~ and got an invite for this guild and here I am.

anything else? I don't know; I'm too bored to think.

cheers.  

Logixcraft

The Beaul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:18 pm
Hello all, thanks for accepting me into the guild. biggrin
My name is Justin, I'm 14 years old and I'm an aspiring writer. I converted to Atheism late last year, after being raised Christian all my life. I'm also bisexual, and I haven't told my parents yet because my mother seems to have something against same-sex attraction in general, which really sucks. Anyway, I spend every waking moment on the computer, every waking moment where school isn't forcing itself onto me, at least. But yeah, computer addict, my parents gave up on getting me to go outside on a regular basis a long time ago.
I really don't know what else to add, so I'll leave it at that.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games