Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
So...I accidentally sodomized this girl. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some sodomy with your order?
  Oh yes please. ^_^
  Uhh, no thanks. -_-
  Umm, maybe next time. ^_^;
  Is it spicy?
View Results

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:26 am
Honestly, I'm still a virgin myself (Even in the area of making out), though I fully intend to keep it that way for some time.

The concept of meaningless fornication just... really doesn't appeal to me all that much. Sure, it feels wonderful on an instinctual level, but in a meaningful relationship, it tends to go far beyond that. What a lot of people seem to be missing is that it's one of, if not the, most intimate moments that can be shared between two loving partners. From what I know, it seems that the pure emotion in moments like that can actually go beyond the physical pleasure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:44 pm
Tenth Speed Writer
Honestly, I'm still a virgin myself (Even in the area of making out), though I fully intend to keep it that way for some time.

The concept of meaningless fornication just... really doesn't appeal to me all that much. Sure, it feels wonderful on an instinctual level, but in a meaningful relationship, it tends to go far beyond that. What a lot of people seem to be missing is that it's one of, if not the, most intimate moments that can be shared between two loving partners. From what I know, it seems that the pure emotion in moments like that can actually go beyond the physical pleasure.

I agree. Sex without love is esentially enjoyable exercise, and that it does get better with emotions. I'd hold on to that flower of yours, especially with all the bugs out there.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:19 pm
I have this amazing ability to stay a virgin without even trying. crying I can't even get kissed. Its because I have no self esteem... *sniffle*

And, sorry, this thread reminded me of it, but the radio station 95.7 played the talk about sex song the other day. I haven't heard that in forever!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:38 pm
Dathu
Tenth Speed Writer

I agree. Sex without love is esentially enjoyable exercise, and that it does get better with emotions. I'd hold on to that flower of yours, especially with all the bugs out there.

Sorry... flower? xD

I thought that was the idea for girls.  

Tenth Speed Writer

AnonymouZ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:15 pm
Well, i for one don't think sex was to be associated with feelings since the beginning of our days. The idea of romantic sex grew thanks to those silly people like shakespeare who give it a more meaningful definition, but before we could reason out our ways of life, sex was just the baby maker act... until somewhere along the line some hopeless romantic thought love could make it an "even" better act. Thus involving feelings and what not... yet, i can be absolutely, positively sure, that someone who knows their way around carnal pleasures, (not necessarily a whore) or just someone intent on giving you sexual pleasure can satisfy you, JUST as well as a good (might i say better?) as your well-meaning, "wonderful and loving" partner.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:04 pm
Anonymouz
Well, i for one don't think sex was to be associated with feelings since the beginning of our days. The idea of romantic sex grew thanks to those silly people like shakespeare who give it a more meaningful definition, but before we could reason out our ways of life, sex was just the baby maker act... until somewhere along the line some hopeless romantic thought love could make it an "even" better act. Thus involving feelings and what not... yet, i can be absolutely, positively sure, that someone who knows their way around carnal pleasures, (not necessarily a whore) or just someone intent on giving you sexual pleasure can satisfy you, JUST as well as a good (might i say better?) as your well-meaning, "wonderful and loving" partner.

I don't know how many times this has been said here, but you must've never been in love before.  

Tenth Speed Writer

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:47 pm
Maybe he's just cynical.

I'm bitter.

We're a happy family.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:53 pm
PickleBoy
Maybe he's just cynical.

I'm bitter.

We're a happy family.

And I'm promiscuous! whee  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:53 pm
crying I'd be promiscuous if I could. But ugly people don't get that choice. crying

And thus, our happy family continues for generations, thanks to Dathu's involvement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:01 pm
PickleBoy
crying I'd be promiscuous if I could. But ugly people don't get that choice. crying

And thus, our happy family continues for generations, thanks to Dathu's involvement.

question question ...but...wait...you're really a girl right. I thought I saw a pic of you in the pic thread. *Goes and digs through the pic thread.*  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:31 pm
Yeah, I was right. You're not ugly. You're very cute! I think you're just waiting, but since you haven't found "the one" you feel damned to chastity. *Insert praying smiley here.* Don worry ma chield. You be findin wut cha need toon enough. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:58 am
Tenth Speed Writer
Anonymouz

I don't know how many times this has been said here, but you must've never been in love before.

Well, if we actually read all my references to this topic, you'd find out that you're the only one who is biting at my ideas because "i haven't fallen in love." which, if you must know i believe i have. In the romantic sense of course, although, NOW the concept of spiritual love kinda sickens me, even when i did believe in that crap back then, but let's just say recent information plus a new outlook i have in life make me realize "it was just the hormones" plus a very well idealized thought of "being in love." I think i have succesfully separated my mind from my body, which is why i might come out as cynical too.

And uglyness has nothing to do with promiscuity. Ok, no... i lie. It may be a factor, but only a tiny one. Some of the ugliest people i've met are already married or dating a hot girl/guy/bunches of whatever. I think being promiscous is mostly about attitude. yes sir... attitude. emo  

AnonymouZ

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:36 pm
Dathu
Yeah, I was right. You're not ugly. You're very cute! I think you're just waiting, but since you haven't found "the one" you feel damned to chastity. *Insert praying smiley here.* Don worry ma chield. You be findin wut cha need toon enough. domokun

That freaking cracked me up. Just so you know. Fine, its because I'm fat. And... er... don't wear Abercrombie and b***h. I mean Fitch. wink

And yeah.... its alot about attitude. The problem is, I've found that even if I run around acting stupid like lots of other girls, it still gets me nothing. So... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:19 pm
I`m still a virgin. I really like keeping it that way, too.
My school is like.. whore everywhere you turn.
So, to say that I am not that way is pretty spiffy in my book.
Not to some of my friends though.
xD
My friend James loves the sex.. a lot.
When my boyfriend and I said that we were still virgins,
He asked if there was something wrong with us.
xD
Priceless the way he did it.
Buuttt..
I think my boyfriends mom wants him to lose his virginity
:/
She bought him a box of condoms one day.
Again..
Priceless.

Yami_Ichi

TifaBea

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:23 pm
I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 years now and I still haven't had sex with him. I'm a virgin and so I'm kind of afraid... To lose it and other reasons. Also, he is a virgin. Any advice or anything?  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff