Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Coming out of desta's shadow X carries Hasmat's hevilly splintered body

I'm supprised you still have that power

looks at the pie people then to Desta.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:51 pm
Looks up at Desta still panting from the effort it took to keep the portal open and keep moving with all of those people.

"Desta the box and who the .. pant.... heck are these pie people...pant..."

He tryed to stand but was too weak from losing allmost all of his powers.  

Traven_Arrain

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:38 pm
"well we believe that it is the frequency that starjians powers run on which should enable a canceling effect so long as he can hear it.
and failing that the nature of this ship should contain his distruction long enough for our ships to dispatch him"

the search parties focused on sound proof regions  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:21 pm
Desta sighed and looked at the chest. "Good job on finding the chest. I hope getting it wasn't too much trouble." already a set of Starunes were looking over HasmatX.
Desta droped down to the chest and layed a palm on it. "Yes the Chest of Happiness, said to bring happiness to lands and kingdoms. Sadly it causes the creation of mysterious dungeons as well." She wrapped the top of the chest and its bindings fell off. A serene note erupted from it, calming peaceful, much unlike its first notes...
"As for these people," gesturing to the pie people, "Aid them in thier search for Starjian on this ship should they request it, although I have already told them that he is not on board."
Another set of starunes appeared and carried the chest away to a special lock vault so it could only be opened in times of emergency.  

deathstar175

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:41 pm
cheese recived a transmission from one of his people and nodded "allright his last location has been found he has left the ship and taken refuge in a monolithic building...men pull out!"
cheese and his troops left aria and went off in search of the library  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:52 pm
"Well he is gone... good..." Desta said.  

deathstar175

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:56 pm
"Did I fulfill my end of the bargain? Will you, HasmatX, come with me to meet Leeshay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:58 pm
blin entered the ship and saw desta talking to the others and waited patiently for her to finish before asking for details on the bounty hunters  

Blight_of_Luca

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:03 am
Desta turned to Blin, "You did well on your survalence, Blin. I realize you may not have seen much, but that just proves that they aren't doing much." she turned to HasmatX. "Go with him, but promise to do nothing. You are part of the Hunter Clan and you shant forget it. I have an eye on you..." the last remark was towards legion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:18 am
Hasmat and X fuse together again

Desta you took me...us in when we needed it, becides this is the the closest thing to family I've ever had.

turns to legion

OK, I'm ready to see this Litch-dude  

HasmatX

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:03 pm
blin sighed "im sorry... really looked around but whenever i asked about bounty hunters the people in the area gave me a strange look and ran away..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:43 pm
Traven got up very weak.

"Desta most of my powers are gone I can nolonger use alchemy or most of my force."

Traven looked around saw hasmat

"your back you again better than I can say."

"desta I would like to go to a bed/ med bay and heal, and or sleep. is there any i can use?"  

Traven_Arrain

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:47 pm
"Well then, off we go...to the..."

He waits for the skull to orient him.

"...WTF hotel, please follow me."

He drops the little skull on the ground, and the jaw opens, revealing a yawning portal to the destination.

"...well that does solve the problem of having to get off this orbital station."

He enters the portal

((Off to the WTF hotel))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:45 pm
"Yes Traven, Aria show him to his room on the 99th floor." Desta said.
Yes Desta. Aria replied as a line appeared on the floor to the elevator.
"It is alright Blin they probably just weren't expecting to see an otter near that harbor. Especially since the waters near there are full of Sea Tigers."  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:05 am
HasmatX Touches the portal which grabs him and pulls him through

((to WTF Hotel arrow ))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games