Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:51 am
"Kenton's doing it by himself?" She thought afraid to say it out loud. As she much as she's up for giving support for people's decisions, this one was one of those acceptions. "Kenton can't do it by himself...." C.B. couldn't help but finger her coat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:27 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:22 pm
C.B. sighed and spoke up. "Are you really sure Kenton?" she sheepishly asked. She didn't really want Kenton have to go through it by himself, even a little help to him would make her feel a bit better about the decision he chose.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:07 pm
He chose to sit down and wait, as it seemed some other issues needed to be resolved between the others first.  

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:09 pm
"Nothing?" Sarah scofed, oviously she was starting to take this quite personaly. "Thats just an excuse by those who aren't ready to face up to the way things realy are... There just dosen't need to be a will for a way"

She walked away shortly, thinking of backings for her argument... She turned back to the boy, "I'll have you know, I took an oath upon ariving on this world, I would help anyone and everyone who came to me, no matter what I have to do." she nocked the end her staff on the ground, and it became a spear once more. "Now, look around you, thees three people here that want nothing more than to help you, can you realy just turn your back on them?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:28 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:40 pm
"Kenton?" C.B. spoke up to the alchemist. "If it help even a little bit......I'm here to listen to you and I'm not going to leave for any reason, even if you turn back into a werewolf." she stated. She had a feeling that he wasn't confortable about the situation at the moment but she tried to make things better. "I know it sounds really cheesy and naive but it what I was taught back in the orphanage." She explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:51 pm
Sarah realized that the girl was most likely the one on the right course. "I'll help you anyway I can as well. Of course, weather or not I'd want to, I don't have much of a choice." she laughed lightly, "It is my job after all."

She sat down in a chair, all he healing she had been doing without rest was begining to tax her energy, yet she didn't show it.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:26 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:32 pm
"Are you realy so sure?" said Sarah facing the man with a frown.

"True as it may be that we all have our own deep wounds, the only way to heal them is to talk with others."

It was a bit of an idealistic aproach, but in Sarahs experience it was true.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:37 pm
"oh....ok...." She looked down taking Bartington's advice. She sat back down on the bed besdies Kenton's and looked down silently. "still.....that doesn't mean I can't stay with him......a friend is a friend...." She told her self.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:01 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:02 am
((alright that does it. im going to do something already rolleyes ))

the jarian symbol thrown from the slums by the lich king wandered aimlessly for some time.
the seals not having a home to go back to were now wild things without a certain goal.

it floated into the hospital feeling a similar seal and drifted onto it
there was some resistance so the jarian sealed pulled it literaly of the person and began to drift around thr room aimlessly looking for another seal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:50 pm
C.B. sat silently for a moment until she saw the drifting seal pass her foot. This surprised her and she couldn'thelp but squeek and llift her feet off the flor but when her eye's followed it to Kenton's hand ripped off the seal he had on his hand. "Ah..." she pointed at Kenton's hand now ripped clean of the seal he had before.  

Taimu Dolores

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:23 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games