Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:41 pm
Vi stood up and looked to Cy with a shrug.
"What is she anywa-"
Vi turned to Urskil for an answer but gave up when more blood was spilled.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:43 pm
Well I'll show you." he said. He reveal some parts of her body. Her body, seem to have some sort of organism attach or to be better notice somehow combine into her flesh. "I seen this before in a few others. These organism drive the person insane with another personallity that was originally there or created. Often this personallity takes control of the body and force the original person into a deep mental coma in a way."  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:48 pm
Cy leaned close to Vi still soaked in blood.

"Is this all alittle too.."

"Technical? Descriptive? I think were beyond ******** up at this point Cy. Besides i kill and ******** things i dont take them apart."

Vi said as she went behind Cy. She placed her hands against his back and started to push him out of the church.

"Come on lets get you cleaned up."

"Oh this sounds like fun." Cy said with a smile and a laugh. Vi pushing him from behind. He complied as he usually did.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:51 pm
Urskil appeared infront of them, his long bangs falling over his face. "I plan on taking down this whole ******** company... i can try to do it myself... but wheres the fun in that?" He asked, smiling as he licked blood off his cheek.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:56 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil appeared infront of them, his long bangs falling over his face. "I plan on taking down this whole ******** company... i can try to do it myself... but wheres the fun in that?" He asked, smiling as he licked blood off his cheek.

"I agree, I don't want to let aria get hurt by these people even more then what she was. I know even if we do what we do in a short while I know she will have scars both physical and mental. And this is all my fault... maybe if I was stronger, if I had the strength to destroy those monsters before maybe this wouldn't have happen.." said ace. Oddily at the same time an odd computer comes on.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:00 pm
"Hey dont worry were not going anywhere fast i just wanted to clean up. And what company?" Cy said his tone showed his utter confusement.
"I thought we were just facing a possessed chick- OW!"

Vi had slapped Cy upside the head. She looked to Urskil.
"We'll help you defeat this 'company' Im all for havoc and chaos. But right now i need something to drink. So does Cy and we both need to wash up."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:09 pm
Urskil smiled and pointed to the dead bodies on the floor. "They got a lil left in em..." He said with a straight face. He then looked at Ace and smiled, "But hes got ALL of it left..." He laughed, "Dont worry ace, i wont bite you... your a guy... i dont feel right biting guys..." He laughed again. "Hurry back... i'll give you the details when you get back... me and ace are gonna try and help Aria. See yall later..." He said with a smile and a wave as he turned to help ace.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:12 pm
"Hey i like biting guys-"
"Come on Cy! Sometimes i swear you like being dirty."
Cy laughed but before he could say 'im a dirty boy' or 'you know you like it' he and Vi dissapeared into the shadows.

(to the docks for a quick dip in the water)  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:14 pm
He notices the computer active. He goes to check it. "Yes, I see... dammit so this guys arrival is a part of a greater system... dam, this isn't a good time line. So they aren't just the same thing..." he mutter, but at the same time trying to see if their wasn't anything more on doing an more percise way of cutter off the thing that was connected to aria.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:24 pm
"Wanna try heating up a blade?" Urskil suggested flipping a dagger up in the air.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:33 pm
"not now. I think I discover something of interest." he said. "and somewhat disturbing. It seems there were seven men who were said to have died along time ago while looking for ways to reach out to the spirit world.... in order to capture souls for some sort of project... it seems this project name is long forgotten only that it's name is from some book. But still their seems to be a constant talk of seven seals that could create chaos. And I think what might of been the percise project to what had happen to aria as a partily combination of this as well as a second project to help seal such spirits to a body by combining it with some sort of being but then that's where things get blurred."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:40 pm
Cy straigthened his glasses and finished buttoning up his coat. He ran a hand through his now clean hair, which was still dripping wet.

"Were back. And we may as well do this the proper way. I am Cy and behind me his the lovely Vi. You already know were vampires so no surprise there. But dont think of us as your ordinary bloodsuckers."

Cy smiled and bowed slightly as he introduced himself and Vi.

Vi zipped up her leather top, concealing her beautiful breasts. When Cy introduced her she just smiled. Her hair was dripping wet as well. Both her and Cy were paler than usual. They needed to feed but they werent in critical condition..yet.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:46 pm
Ace knew he had at least get off from the computer and get some sort of proper interoduction since he knew it would be somewhat rude and there was no threat of the info being destroy.

"Hello, my name is Ace. The person whom is currently uncious is named Aria. I was once a mercenary for a corporation who promise to cure aria of a mutation that was cause during a fight with creature which I now know were partially created by the same corporation. Now I hope to save her and I now I fear I have more lives to save then her and maybe even spirits." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:49 pm
"My name is Urskilias... but just call me Urskil... you two dont look so good..." He said as he picked his shirt up and tore it in 2, his huge muscles not even moving, making it look like he had torn a piece of paper. "I'll be back ina minute..." He said with a wink, disappearing.

Exactly a minute later he reappeared, with 2 people gagged and bound. he threw them down at Vi's and Cy's feet. "have fun..." He said winking.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:01 am
"Youre too kind Urskil." Cy said his eyes sparkling. He knelt down and took one of the people for himself. He tilted the persons head back and sank his fangs into the persons neck. A satisfied moan came from him as he fed.

"A killer at heart. Urskil you should have been born a vampire."

Vi said with a smile before she to knelt down to the other person. She sank her slender fangs into the persons neck. Vi let out a moan as the blood washed over her tongue. Vi and Cy's color slowly came back to them as they took what they needed from the people.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games