Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Welcome Topic: Post here if you are new here (new Q's) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:08 pm
[ Danger Woman ]
That was a hellovah poo story, Daffodilio.

I don't remember if I ever posted one or not.....

Post one!!

I went for a twenty minute shite at work the other day, people thought I was on a cig break, little did they know I was off parking my lunch

Lolz  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:06 pm
Hzza
[ Danger Woman ]

Post one!!

I went for a twenty minute shite at work the other day, people thought I was on a cig break, little did they know I was off parking my lunch

Lolz

Did I really post that?

I must've been fuuuuuuucked up........  

Hzza
Vice Captain

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:16 am
Hzza
Hzza
[ Danger Woman ]

Post one!!

Lolz

Did I really post that?

Yes...yes you did. <3

As for my shite story...

When I was working for the public library.....one day one of my co-workers was complaining about this awful smell back in the stacks....It was back near the war section where its kind of secluded and the only folk that ever go back there are either old folk, really nerdy kids who use it to write their school papers, or slutty middleschool kids. (yeah one time my boss caught some punk kid with his middle school uniform pants down and his girly friend all over him with a tube of KY lol---but I digress...)

Anyway. It smelled like s**t so one of my bosses went to go czech it all out. Well it turns out that someone had actually squeezed out a nice log inside of one of the books, closed the book with a squish, and then shelved it.

So! Armed with a pair of gloves, my boss had the honor of throwing that shitty book away.

THE END.
surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:08 pm
[ Danger Woman ]
Hzza
Hzza
[ Danger Woman ]

Post one!!

Lolz

Did I really post that?

Yes...yes you did. <3

As for my shite story...

When I was working for the public library.....one day one of my co-workers was complaining about this awful smell back in the stacks....It was back near the war section where its kind of secluded and the only folk that ever go back there are either old folk, really nerdy kids who use it to write their school papers, or slutty middleschool kids. (yeah one time my boss caught some punk kid with his middle school uniform pants down and his girly friend all over him with a tube of KY lol---but I digress...)

Anyway. It smelled like s**t so one of my bosses went to go czech it all out. Well it turns out that someone had actually squeezed out a nice log inside of one of the books, closed the book with a squish, and then shelved it.

So! Armed with a pair of gloves, my boss had the honor of throwing that shitty book away.

THE END.
surprised

W
I
N  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Mumblekins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:53 am
1) Who are you? : *glances at username* I assume you can read. I'm also Lissa, if you prefer RL names.
2) How do you know my language? : I don't remember, I learned it a long time ago.
3) About you: I'm eating delicious chili, I have to go to work in 40 minutes, I keep forgetting to drink my goddamn tea; but I guess more importantly I'm a college student (not right now, but I will be again in a couple months, right now I'm a badass ********' gardener); I read a s**t ton for school, that's really mostly all I do, well, and Gaia...and MMORPGs sometimes.
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? : No, but cats can get down by themselves anyway, they're just bitches. Cute, cuddly, lovable bitches.
5) Do you fancy the buttsecks? : No
6) Things you like: This chili, removing blackberries, (fiction) books, weed, writing, drawing, psychedelics, codeine...the radio just told me that Men's Health Magazine subscribers want Bono to be their dad. wtf?
7) Things you hate: Bono
8#) Tell us a poo story. : My friends were moving into an apartment (the first of my friends to get their own place), so naturally we wanted to go drink there. Sadly, the toilet was clogged and they didn't have a plunger. Luckily, we had my ex-boyfriend, who walked into the bathroom sat down by the toilet, and plunged his fist into the hole. Toilet fisting...hot s**t.
9) Would you rather fly, or breathe underwater? : Breathe underwater
10) If resurrection exists, what would like to be re-incarnated as? : a cricket, I need to start over.
11) Chocolate or pastry? : Chocolate. Always.
12) Would you fancy the buttsecks if I gave you money? : How much money?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:22 am
Welcome Mumbleh! surprised heart

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:55 am
The questions changed......

Welcome random Voodoo looking person xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:02 pm
Mumblekins
7) Things you hate: Bono
Welcome to the guild, you have my highest regards

and I'll give you a million  

primaI
Captain

i i D a r o n

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:35 pm
1) Im Daron (a girl)
2) I stalk you..
3) Uhm..Ima girl and im 18 and i like stuffs..
4) Yes cuz I rescued the cat! haha
5) teh buttsecks?! Why yessum
6) I like food, weed, sleeping, texting, the intranet..yeah. 8]
7) hypacrits, people who push religion on others, people who talk too much about nothing..
cool i had hard gas and pooed myself lol
9) i would like to breathe underwater
10) i'd wanna be..RICHARD NIXON
11) Both chocolate and pasteries..duh
12) Hmm...buttsecks for money?? YEAH!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:00 pm
Hzza

Does that mean I've got to go back and answer the new ones?

Welcome to the Guild, 'Daron!

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:36 pm
[ Danger Woman ]
Hzza

Does that mean I've got to go back and answer the new ones?

Welcome to the Guild, 'Daron!

As you wish, light of my undercarriage.

1) Who are you? Me
2) How do you know my language? Yes
3) About you: WIN
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? I was that tree.....
5) Do you fancy the buttsecks? Yes
6) Things you like: Buttseck
7) Things you hate: seckbutt
8#) Tell us a poo story. See above
9) Would you rather fly, or breathe underwater? Mother ******** super fly
10) If resurrection exists, what would like to be re-incarnated as? I think that knowing my personality it can only be either a dung beatle or some kind of win-beast, forged from one of Chuck Norris' toe-nail clippings.
11) Chocolate or pastry? Pastry all day, thats my bonus for doing a good job at work; the boss brings me in a pan au chocolat the next moring.
12) Would you fancy the buttsecks if I gave you money? Would you fancy the buttsecks if I gave you money?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:28 pm
1) Who are you? Valynn
2) How do you know my language? I guess so...it's been a REALLY ******** LONG TIME
3) About you: LOL ask me and I will tell you....or just find my posts from 05/ 06 LOL
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree?I will still say no, but I did see a fireman save a drunk guy from a tree cause he thought he saw a kitten...it was actually a sqiurrle
5) Do you fancy the buttsecks? hmmm let me get back to on that one
6) Things you like: COFFEE
7) Things you hate: Getting a sunburn from the reflection of the sun on a white wall...YES This has happened
8 ) Tell us a poo story: My poo story is when my son was young and he has diarrhea. He didn't cry or anything, he was happily playing with it. spreading it all over the crib, the walls, the window, himself. I swear he was a little monkey. He didn't see any problem with it LOL
9) Would you rather fly, or breathe underwater? Breathe underwater
10) If resurrection exists, what would like to be re-incarnated as? OK now ya just trying to trick me LOL
11) Chocolate or pastry? A chocolate pastry?
12) Would you fancy the buttsecks if I gave you money? Hmmm....buttsecks for college money. LOL yups I would fancy it LOL

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bias Filled Rainbow xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:52 am
1) Who are you? Im a magical unicorn named Zoey

2) How do you know my language? I stalk you really late at night.

3) About you: Hmm, Im Zoeyy, Im 14, My b-day is Oct. 28 [hint?] im german, but living in shithole Canada and i can basicly speak 4 languages. [English, German, French & Spanish]

4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? Oh my god, yes i have! wait no,, it was just a dream,, nevermind.

5) Do you fancy the buttsecks? not currently,, ask me again in,, 20 minites.

6) Things you like: Peniguins, T.V, My weed, Elmo, Music.

7) Things you hate: Emos! [Let us all KILL THEM!!]

8#) Tell us a poo story. I went to a petting zoo and saw a monkey poo on a llama.

9) Would you rather fly, or breathe underwater? Breathe underwater!

10) If resurrection exists, what would like to be re-incarnated as? A Tub of icecrream.

11) Chocolate or pastry? Pastry!! Cookies, Cakes and donoughts oh my!

12) Would you fancy the buttsecks if I gave you money? Depending on how much money suree!  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:31 am
********!  

Hzza
Vice Captain

i hate her.

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:46 am
1) Who are you?
my name is hayley, though i go by hates on gaia.

2) How do you know my language?
just about everyone knows english...

3) About you:
Well, i'm a teenage pothead, i've been this way for a couple of years now. It's pretty okay. i live in arizona and i still kinda go to school. I've got my own job, i have a cat and i plan on registering democrat in the fall. I am a libra and single! ahaahaha... i think i'm gonna do something with my life soon! that's about it.

4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree?
I haven't, but I hear my neighborhood fire department receives many calls to rescue neighborhood cats.

5) Do you fancy the buttsecks?
I really don't.

6) Things you like:
Weed, elephants, religions, deep thoughts, steampunk, tentacled leviathans, peace, curiosity (wikipedia is the s**t!) music, cute boys and goth/spooky s**t. also, black metal and pop rock.

7) Things you hate:
Drama, loneliness, broke stoners and idiots.

8#) Tell us a poo story.
I was drinking with a friend of mine when he decided it would be a good idea to show everyone at the table a video of someone pooping.

9) Would you rather fly, or breathe underwater?
I would rather fly. I could fly to india and never get killed! breathing underwater just begs the predators of the salty seas to take a bite.

10) If resurrection exists, what would like to be re-incarnated as?
I want to be reincarnated as an albatross. Maybe as the emperor of all Albatross'.

11) Chocolate or pastry?
Chocolate is good all the time.

12) Would you fancy the buttsecks if I gave you money?
No, I would not.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces