Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:23 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You call it an obstacle. I call it an annoyance. Like I said, it's a matter of choice. If you don't like it, don't pick that costume.

I think that only people that suck at the game would bother using it, for fear of shooting her, if she gets shot she gets shot and you continue with the game.

I on the other hand will never pick the costume, since I never plan on playing the PS2 version.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:36 pm
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME
You call it an obstacle. I call it an annoyance. Like I said, it's a matter of choice. If you don't like it, don't pick that costume.

I think that only people that suck at the game would bother using it, for fear of shooting her, if she gets shot she gets shot and you continue with the game.

I on the other hand will never pick the costume, since I never plan on playing the PS2 version.
Then why are you complaining? gonk  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME

Then why are you complaining? gonk

Because it's stupid. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:44 pm
Lord Travis
Because it's stupid. gonk
That's why it's OPTIONAL! gonk  

Biohazard EXTREME

Chris8904

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:41 pm
I would perfer the GC version because the controls are way better than the PS2 version of the game. The graphics for the GC version might be a little more crisp with less loading than the PS2 version.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:15 pm
hmm....I'm gonna have to say Jill.  

psycofox

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:07 pm
Chris8904
I would perfer the GC version because the controls are way better than the PS2 version of the game. The graphics for the GC version might be a little more crisp with less loading than the PS2 version.
Yeah, but when you can afford both, why choose?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904
Yeah, but when you can afford both, why choose?

You have a point their but i dont have money for both because i'm poor...  

Chris8904

Azrayl Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:12 pm
I've just had a thing for Miss Chambers. I don't mean to sound like a typical video game nuuurd, but I think Rebecca's flat out gorgeous. She's able to handle a gun and has a nice butt- That's all I need. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:33 pm
Azrayl Valentine
I've just had a thing for Miss Chambers. I don't mean to sound like a typical video game nuuurd, but I think Rebecca's flat out gorgeous. She's able to handle a gun and has a nice butt- That's all I need. <3
I have a freind named rebecca who hates her because she says that she stole her name. I think she's cute though  

psycofox

The Love Less Child

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:33 am
My fave female character has to be ADA[/colorWONG
I do like rebecca chambers aswell she is good even though i dont like the voice actor she has in Resident Evil 1 i prefer her voice actor in resident evil 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:40 pm
For me it is:

1) Alexia Ashford
2) Claire Redfield
3) Jill Valentine
4) Ada Wong  

Javanomicron

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:15 am
once again i shall say
SHERRY
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Doent she look cute)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:36 am
i like Ada Wong. well she is mysterious and i like her red style.
but that that she is hot, is not the reason why i like her >_>;; you perverts only like her cos she is sexy, well i don't think that is good reason stare  

mr.sf

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:40 am
I think Ada is a good RE Character, but Alexia Ashford...power, beauty, and deadly...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games