Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

Rye Pyrite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:53 pm
No, we will add more gyms after we get more members, and you wern't very active diake.. you could ask for a second chance?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:21 pm
Rye Pyrite
No, we will add more gyms after we get more members, and you wern't very active diake.. you could ask for a second chance?

me not active im close to all the other mods in posts and there are likie 3 other mods that never get on and yet there still mods can you explain that...  

Diake

Rye Pyrite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:21 pm
Diake
Rye Pyrite

me not active im close to all the other mods in posts and there are likie 3 other mods that never get on and yet there still mods can you explain that...

Yes i can, they are her freinds in real life i understand if you don't have any but you don't ban them..
unless you really hate them..

stare  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:29 pm
haha me not having friends that funny...you dont even know me...and i never said ban them...but demote them...and put people that will actually be mods in the guild and be active into the spots...  

Diake

Rye Pyrite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:35 pm
Diake
haha me not having friends that funny...you dont even know me...and i never said ban them...but demote them...and put people that will actually be mods in the guild and be active into the spots...

They are "Her" freinds, i really don't care about you diake. if you still want to be a mod pm her don't cry to me, i am busy. I thought you were always a good mod but lacked the time for the guild. I am sorry "you were demoted but that was the Toasty's choice not mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:27 am
Ok, ive talked to all the mods demonted inky to modness, ghosty is active! just gehind the scenes, editing posts, now sence inkys still not coming im going to demote her to member if she dosnt come on soon, Seikonai is sick and once she feels better she'll be on more, hiddens on vacation right now and has very limited internet accese, dose that cover the inactive mods or do i have to explain more?  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Diake

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:45 am
ToastyMarshmellow
Ok, ive talked to all the mods demonted inky to modness, ghosty is active! just gehind the scenes, editing posts, now sence inkys still not coming im going to demote her to member if she dosnt come on soon, Seikonai is sick and once she feels better she'll be on more, hiddens on vacation right now and has very limited internet accese, dose that cover the inactive mods or do i have to explain more?

explain more...lol no jk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:03 pm
you guys should have some items for our pokemon to wear that ups thier attack or something like a Hat of accelry makes the pokemon faster and reduces dmg on them. oh and what about a Charamander gantlet Ups any charamander - charazards Fire attacks greatly. these are just some smaller ideas of my idea. Mail me on gaia if you like.  

braverichie

braverichie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:08 pm
how some of you like the idea??  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:13 pm
i like it but that would take some time to make the items cuz im pretty sure they dont have any...but im pretty sure i can make them...  

Diake

braverichie rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 3 Total: 9 (4-16)

braverichie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:20 pm
Diake
i like it but that would take some time to make the items cuz im pretty sure they dont have any...but im pretty sure i can make them...

could you kinda show me what a Ice helmet would look like. Ice helmet (what it does) it has a 60% chance of freezeing the oponite but you must have hit them. XMP your torchic used scratch then the opponit would roll a 4 sided dice with a quantity of 4 if it lands on 4-8 they are un frozen and if they land on a 9-16 frozen then they re-roll 1 6 sided dice and what ever # it lands on is how long they frozen.

same with burn helm.

and petrify helm.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:21 pm
braverichie
Diake

could you kinda show me what a Ice helmet would look like. Ice helmet (what it does) it has a 60% chance of freezeing the oponite but you must have hit them. XMP your torchic used scratch then the opponit would roll a 4 sided dice with a quantity of 4 if it lands on 4-8 they are un frozen and if they land on a 9-16 frozen then they re-roll 1 6 sided dice and what ever # it lands on is how long they frozen.

same with burn helm.

and petrify helm.

like that  

braverichie

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:40 pm
braverichie
braverichie
Diake

same with burn helm.

and petrify helm.

like that
That's not really necessary, since every time someone got a helmet, a mod would have to draw that. Also you could just have it in your inventory.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:01 pm
[[.Rikku.]]
braverichie
braverichie
Diake

same with burn helm.

and petrify helm.

like that
That's not really necessary, since every time someone got a helmet, a mod would have to draw that. Also you could just have it in your inventory.

dats what i mean *sorta* but you see if a pokemon has it attached they gotta have it in the pokemons hold thingy  

braverichie

~Yellow Gummy Bear~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:27 pm
I think you shouold make a mod named ~~POKEMONGIVER~~ so people know when theres a pokemon in the area

lol  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games