Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indolence of Sloth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:22 pm
Amie walked into the lounge with her nidoran close behind. They had been training hard for a while, so it was time for a rest. She sat down in a seat and slowly stroked the back of it's head, keen to avoid the poisoned point. The relaxed pokemon closed it's eyes and together they rested for a good long half-hour. Haze blinked it's eyes and nudged her leg. Amie supressed a laugh at the playful look in her friends eyes. "ok, ok, I have what you want." With an amused look in her eye, she pulled out a bag of poke' snacks and began to feed her pokemon. After a good meal, haze let out a cry of stregnth, letting amie know he was ready for more training. Amie nodded, and together they ran out the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:06 am
After another hard day of training, amie and her trusted nidoran walk back into the lounge. There both tired, so they take a seat. She puts a bowl on the seat, and fills it with pok'e food. Nidoran greatfully pushes his muzzle in and begins to eat. Amie herself begin to unwrap a candy bar. Nidoran finishes his bowl and pulls himself on amie's lap. She gently strokes his head, and they take a short catnap. After 20 minutes, amie streches and yawns. Haze shakes himself, and hops to the floor. Now well rested, the two get up and head for hanging cliffs.  

Indolence of Sloth

M u d k i p s z

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:11 am
A hard day of training from yesterday followed by a good meal. Is walked in with Eevee at her side. She sat down and opened her back pack, she grabbed some pok'efood. Than slowly pouring some food into a dish. Eevee began to eat the food as Is grabbed some water and a sandwich and began to eat. Eevee finished eating and hopped onto her lap and dozed off. Is patted her soft head slowly. As she then drifted to sleep. They slept for 30 minutes until they woke up and headed back to the Burning Plains.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:00 pm
Is walked in silently. It was late at night and people were trying to rest. She slowly took out some pok'efood and poured it into two different bowls. She then handed one to Moon light and one to Eevee as they ate up she began to drift off into a sleep as her pok'emon joined her to rest for the night.  

M u d k i p s z

M u d k i p s z

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:22 pm
The day was rough and rest was needed, but first her Pok'emon needed to be fed. Though she wasn't hungry she let out the Pok'emon and fed them. Lying down she dreamed and then later headed back to the training place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:53 am
"well that was a good days worth of training wasn't it?"Lea said as she looked down at her eevee and aron."eevee","aron"came the replies.Smiling she sat down and took out two bowls and set them down before filling them with her own mix of pokemon food.Both Lumiere and Eclipse began to eat hungrilly as she took out two more bowls and filled them with water from her waterbottle.Now that both of them were fed it was time for her to eat too.  

Red_Azalie

Generous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Red_Azalie

Generous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:59 am
once done she sat back and watched her pokemon chase each other around.Lea had a smile on her face as she began to daydream of becoming great someday.She was pulled out of the daydream thought when she heard her aron crying."aw whats wrong?"she asked as she picked the little creature up,eevee looked guilty."ar aron ar aron aron ar"aron replied as she pointed at eevee.Sighing Lea put aron back down and spoke to Lumiere,'Lumiere apologise to Eclipse for hurting her"."eevee eevee eev eevee"Lumiere said as she stepped towards the aron.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:03 am
Aron nuzzled eevee letting the other pokemon know she accepted her apology."thats better,whatdo you say we go back to trianing?"SHe asked as she stood and looekd down at them."eevee!"eevee stood quickly and rushed to the door."Aron aron!"aron too ran to the door and looked back at Lea."Hey whait for me!"lea yelled as she followed them and all three walked out the door.  

Red_Azalie

Generous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:54 pm
Cronis walked through the doors of the lounge and sat on one of the couches destined for the single TV in the room. When she sat down she then noticed what show was on, great, just what i need reality tv She glanced around the room looking for the remote that controlled the TV, not finding it she sighed and decided to settle for the dose of 'reality'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:12 pm
Cronis had fallen asleep on the couch, when nurse joy came into the lounge with the tray holding cronis's pokeballs
'Um... excuse me?'
Cronis jerked awake startled, then looked at the nurse franticly, when she found it was her, her face softened
'sorry bought that... you startled me'
Cronis rubbed the back of her head apologetically
'no reason to apologies we all need our rest! Well i have your pokemon if your not to tired to take them!'
Cronis got up in a hurry and quickly walked over to Nurse Joy
'Nope! that 10 minutes was all i needed'
Joy smiled meekly as Cronis grabbed the pokeballs and threw them all up, releasing the contents within. Luckily the lounge was built to hold a bunch of big pokemon at one time. When they all shook and cleared their heads most all of the pokemon ran over to Cronis to see if she was alright.
'Im fine im fine! dont worry so much.'
Cronis took turns petting her pokemons heads
'Well ill be on my way, the centers a pretty busy place'
Cronis nodded
'I wish you luck running it!'
She grinned, and Joy smiled back
'The chanseys do their fare share of work'
With that Joy scrambled out of the lounge back into the healing center  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:21 pm
Cronis took inventory of all her pokemon, noticing that Arcanium and Ash hadn't joined in the flurry of the other pokemon. That was just Arcaniums nature but she wasn't so sure about Ash's so she walked over to him and crouched down to his level, offering the treat that she had offered to him earlier
'I thought you might want it'
She grinned when Ash hesitantly took the treat. When he had it clasped in his teeth the bitter sweet taste of it couldn't help itself but to wash over his tung. As it did Ash carefully drew it into his mouth and savored the taste, crest fallen when the tasty treat disappeared Cronis laughed at his reaction and offered him another, this time he took it without hesitating and gobbled the treat down. Then he put his fuzzy golden paws on her legs and swished around his tails, between the lines of asking and begging for another.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:21 am
Lea walks in and notices the other trainers,she does not speak but meerly nods to them before sitting down at her usual booth.Beside her was Lumiere,an eevee,who was the first pokemon she recieved and also the most loyal.On her belt were two other pokeballs containing Eclipse(aron) and Sinistra(ponyta).They had just come in from the burning plains for a rest before going back out to train.Taking the two pokeballs from her belt she threw them into the air,white light flashed in the room before her two other pokemon apeared.She fed them and gave them water before saying,"alright go have fun but be carefull and come back to me if theres any trouble".  

Red_Azalie

Generous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Red_Azalie

Generous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:24 am
Each of her pokemon nodded before running off,she smiled as she watched them go.Sighing she decided it was time to take care of herself so she ate and filled up on water and other suplies before laying down on the seat and falling alseep.She was nudged awake three hours later by Sinistra who looked eager to contenue training.Lea looked down and seen that Lumiere and Eclipse were also wanting to resume their training."oh right oh right,lets go"she mutttered as she stood and stretched.Once fully awake she walked out the door with her pokemon not far behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:16 pm
Kratos walked into the lounge, Eevee on his shoulder, looking around at the trainers and there pokemon. Kratos walked over to the vending machine and got a bottle of water, and sat down on one of the couches and sighed.  

Kratos Angelus

Aged Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

jaylen_the_player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:33 pm
Sorri
Sorri
Trainer Name- Sorri Kitt
Age- 16

IgsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lv.6~~~/12
Hp.40/40
Attacks:
Scracth, 10 dmg
Growl, 10 dmg

Items
Pokeballs: ~
Greatballs: 0
Ultraballs: 0 0/10
Masterballs: 0 0/25
Potions: ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Igs climbed up his back resst its feet on shoulders and wraped its tail somwhat around his neack the fire was in't burning. They trusted each other it was early but they clicked fast
"Chamander?"

Sorri simply nodded[
lets battle  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out