Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:06 pm
Tao walked through the theatre and spied on his fellow theives. Well, not quite spied... but walked in such a manner that he could not be heard... he also disquised his aura. Being a great assassin he knew how to do that fairly easily.

"So... what is everyone up to..."

He also walked outside, sticking to the shadows... to see what people were doing outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:22 pm
Tapping her foot and looking around, the only thing Aoki could see was Tao. She knew, that despite blowing things up was fun, he would never be so foolishly childish as to, by the looks of it, take the time to go to town.

"Tao-san! Look at this mess! If you did this, Shin-chan is going to be supper ticked!" Aoki said, brushing hair out of her face, continously annoying her due to lack of her ribbon.

((Rewrite later. Still at the teen center... Tachi and Sameh foreva!))

Tsubasa Reservoir

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:23 am
Taketo laid still on his cushioned seats, staring up at the theatre ceiling, which displayed to him a type of world that he delved in quite often. A vast world, with no consequences. He closed his eyes and began to sleep until the roar of other Thieves echoed through his ears. He felt a sharp pain riddle his chest, when he saw his blades lying beside him. Taketo quickly sheathed them, turning his attention around the room in hopes of maybe finding Shin...or someone else to see if there was gonna be something going on. He nearly felt boredom rattle his skin from everything that was happening while he was away. Even though Taketo felt this way, he still kept his mind on his thieving.

((We really need a new mission...but that's just my opinion.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:37 am
As Shinobu spoke the words three thoughts came up in Nia's head. She could get very angry at her for asking her a thing like that, while she knew that she would never give her the doll. She could laugh at her for asking it, or she could just ask why Shinobu needed it so desperately. The last one was obviously the best one to choose, but not quite what Nia felt like to do.

She looked at Shinobu again; she sure looked like a mess. Her hair wasn't combed and her clothes were still dirty from the night before. But besides that she also didn't look to be very healthy, she was pale and her eyes looked tired. Nia knew she couldn't be silent much longer. She cleared her throat to buy a little more time and then started out: "Uhmm.... that is quite an unexpected question..... it was quite a bit of effort to get it here you know." She suddenly realised she was treating Shinobu like she owed her something, like she was more, and Nia sure did not like that so she carried on in a more confident and hostile tone: "So if you don't mind I would like to keep it for research, if you are interested I'll keep you posted on my progress." If it was up to Nia this conversation was over, but she saw that Shinobu was going to bring something up against it, and although Nia had actually already made her decision, she stayed to listen.

Lord Bean
Crew

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:12 pm
"Aoki-chan. No... no I don't think I did it. I've been too busy to blow stuff up lately."

He sighed and looked around.

"Hm... this is a bit of a mess."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:03 pm
(( Um.. Tsubasa Rikku and I aren't talking, im hiding behind Saku at the bottom of some stairs trying to get away from the 'ghost' thats chancing me that just so happens to be Rikku sarrying a massive wab of sheets she just stole from someone else's room. ))  

-Gippal-of-Machina-

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:55 pm
(( Floating in limbo is fun. But boring. And now I don't know what to do. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:02 pm
[Taiku, come up with your own missino, Miku, think up of some way to fit yourself in, and don't worry about tiny errors gippal.]

Shiobu's eyes bulged a moment. As if she couldn't believe what she was hearing, Nia was... declining her request for the doll? How could that possibly be? In shinobu's time of true , Nia wouldn't even help her in the slightest way? She just didn't understand.

"Wait, Nia! Please, I need that doll." she persisted, a look of desperation ing in her tired eyes. "I'm so sorry, but please, I have to have that doll. It's very important, and I... I wouldn't expect you to understand, but please, I need that doll!"

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:55 am
Aoki looked around. "I've already seen Rikku and Chi playing today. I don't think I've talked to them directly, but they couldn't have done it." She grinned and laughed a bit. "And sorry to say, we know they're a little more irrisponsible then some others."

Aoki sighed and rubbed the back of her head. Blinking back the heavy tears of sleep, she tripped over her sandal and stummbled a bit. BLushing out of embarassment, Aoki sat on a clean step and leaned against the wall.

"Well, don't worry about it. Whoever did this will clean it up eventually," An evil glint caught her eye and a sly smile dawned Aoki's face, "And I'm gonna stay here and find out. Even if I have to stay awake for the fourth straight day in a row!"

Grinning, she sat back, crossed her arms and her legs, and looked around.

"So, wanna help Tao-kun?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:47 pm
Tao caught the repressed yawn and the stumble. How could he not? He stood up, walked over to the childish theif, and picked her up easily. One arm behind her back, the other arm under her knees.

"The only place you're going is to bed. Honestly, do I have to keep an eye on you ALL the time?"

He may have sounded stern... but he laughed warmly and smiled at her.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:35 am
((X_X I'm not so good at that...but I'll try.))

Taketo awoke as the shred of night fell upon the theatre, the gleam of golden outlines shivered into a withering grey from the moonlight. He fell out of the seats and began slowly making his way toward the theatre's main entrance, but not to enter, he was to exit. He left with nearly no word of regard to his fellow thieves. He remembered when he did so about a year ago. Keeping secrets was something he was very fond of.

((I have to leave, sorry it was short.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:45 pm
(( I wish I was evil. It's so much more interesting than being good. I mean, being good is good and all, but evil is... evil. TO THE EXTREME!))  

Mikujin

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:46 pm
{...Umm...Hello? *sheepish* I'm sorry I haven't been very active since the roleplay got its own guild. *bows in apology* And I'm sorry that I'm committing the sin of Sloth and not reading all the pages. *bows once again* I guess I shouldn't ask what's happened since I left because that would be cruel and unjust to all of you here to try and explain everything to me. So I think I'll just reopen myself here with Tomi, since I haven't really used him much. I'll use Fai soon as well once I read the pages and find out the current situation with him. Forgive me! I suffered through jet lag after I got back as well. Not a very nice combination.}

Tomi blinked, a hand on the wall, before he shook his head, frowning and pushing the trap door from the stage up, climbing out and closing the door, locking the latch before standing up, dusting off his clothes and pushing back some strand of his black hair, looking around the fairly quiet theatre. How odd...It wasn't usually quiet, what with the idiotic blonde ninja Fai running around and making it his business to stick his nose into others lives and the children that ran around.

Or...Were they really children...Or just adults in childrens' bodies?

He shook his head. Like he really cared. He was in the mood for a little fun. A small, malicious smile slid across his face and he walked silently out of the theatre back outside and slid into the shadows, making his way towards the town. Maybe another gurl would make an appearance? Heh...That would be...Fun.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:15 pm
“You wouldn’t expect me to understand?” Nia asked sharply “You just summon me ask for the doll and expect me to give it? Without knowing what you are going to do with it, without any consideration I should just give you a powerful weapon that is dangerous to use.” Nia’s face was still the same as before but inside she was boiling with anger. The courage of Shinobu to be so patronizing to her, for a moment she was tempted to read Shinobu’s mind and find out a lot of things she wanted to know. But she immediately abandoned the idea; they were enough outcast already, fighting among themselves wouldn’t do them much good.

It feared her that the idea of using her powers against her fellow thieves came up more and more, she knew she would be able to, but essentially didn’t want to. It was confusing and Nia didn’t like to be confused, she liked to be in control of everything, whether it was others or her own thoughts. Maybe that was the problem; she couldn’t control the others.

Lord Bean
Crew

Lifesreject

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:27 pm
All this horse-play had made Koh hungry. If there are any watermelons, I'm might just cream myself. He chuckled at his thoughs as he left the fruit painted hallway, uncleaned. He knew Shinobu would notice it eventually, and he felt like a good game of try and catch Koh to beat his head in. They hadn't done that since he exposed her feelings to,...who was it again? Oh well. The point was Koh was making Shinobu uneasy and seeing her face was worth the pain. As he walked through the hall, he relized, he still hadn't talked to anyone since Aoki left. It would probably be unusual to see or talk to Koh after that. It was so unlike him. He would have to do something to show everyone that Koh was back. He could think of what to do when the time came, but for now, food was the object of search.  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games