Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:41 am
I agree with Super Hero Bean! *nod nod* High School , to be cliche, has been the funnest time of my life. Also the most stressful and drama filled, but I have a drama free policy unless it directly involves me. Pisses alot of people off, but at the same time everyone likes me because I don't freak out over it either. Thats my best bit of advice for highschool, try not to get too involved in the drama, and theres no way of completely avoiding it.

Just chillax and be yourself, You'll find a group of friends to whom you will practically live with. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:28 pm
Sounds sorta like what I go though. But now it's a 12;1 boy;gurl ratio here!! I'm a failing side! I need somew female support! Boys are so damn annoying!

And they don't like to clean up their lunch crumbs.

But seriously, I love the little dimwits, just they all have such bad crushes on me, it's so messed. I don't really like any of them.

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:02 pm
And now back to your regular non-egotistical programming.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:59 pm
Miku, Edaniel has come up with a grand idea of you being the villain in my little comic escapades. 3nodding Captain Squid Man! Your enemy is super hero BEAN313! Dun dun dun!! *grins* hehehe, I decided I would make little comics of our avatars as if the people in the guild have their own little society... don't ask, my imagination is a bit in over drive. xd  

~Teri-Kaitou~

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:05 pm
*Grins* SO COOL! I just started a comic Edan said I should do... I gaia avatar comic! So far it's simply the two characters number_1_rp_freak ((The kid that got my hooked to gaia)) and me. Next comic had NightmareAlchemist, a very unsung hero here, then others should follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:24 pm
NUUUU It's Captain Calamari not Captain Squidman. Yeesh.  

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:33 pm
O_O *Radiating stress* Thanks Beanie... That helped... Not. O_O *Doki doki*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:46 pm
I'm confused in this chat too. But all I know is that i'm glad I don't have to owrry about lame-o internet comics. :l

I mean, I still have obligations with this guild, but it's allways fun to mess around here with you guys. mrgreen

Edaniel
Captain

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:07 pm
sweatdrop Calm down, Tsubasa...If it's freshman year, take it easy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:30 pm
*does the happy dance* I can't wait for school! None of my friends know I transferred back! *left her school for a year because of family issues and went to a different one* Well, maybe a few of them do, but thats because they're practically my siblings. And I got new sheos today! I finnaly found some friggin Vans that fit and look nice! Although I think this is my first time wearing girl's Vans. o.o;

*does the happy dance more* And my hair is streaked multi-colors! white, and deep redish-purple! My natural color blonde still shoes through and so does my random for some reason brown streaks too!

*is done her happy rant*

Oh yea and my boyfriend's a d!ck because he cheated on me twice by 'accident' with the same girl. And we'd been going out for almost a year now. stare  

~Teri-Kaitou~

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:11 pm
Yep, first day of school kinda sucked. If you read this mary, hanging out would be cool right about now, but if you can't that's okay.

Everything's so dull at my school right now. Oh well, maybe I just didn't get enough sleep last night.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:44 pm
Kalamari is spelled with a "K." Plus, I'm the bad guy, so I can't be a "Captain." It has to something different. And seeing as how I have a robot head...

I am the 3vil, powerful, devilishly handsome...

CRANIAL KALAMARI!

Bwahaahahaha! Bow down before my superiority complex, mortals!  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:43 pm
w.e  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:05 pm
It SUCKED! a**! ~First, I missed math cause I had to go get text books. The book room wasn't open. I had to get a note for my shoes cause there was a dress shoe thingy I had to wear, but was never told of. I couldn't open my locker, missed lunch and had to go back after school for my mom to open my locker for me to get my bag inside.~ Anything in between ~'s are quotes from my msn with Edan.  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:22 pm
I will catch you, you squid!  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games