Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:24 pm
Kara Ni lifted her head and shoulders up. SHe was now standing normally. "You're not...human?" She tried to hide the ssuprised look on her face. "Wait a minute...you want to destroy the Myrr? We need that to survive. You can't go of destroying it..."
Kara Ni bit her lip and told herself to stop, even though she didn't raise her voice. She over-reacts to things.
"Reaction to human blood?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:30 pm
Suisho looked down. "That's exactly it," she said. "I feel as if I DO want you to live! I want to destroy the myrrh but...... I can't....... I don't know why......" She closed her eyes tightly and started to become frustrated of herself. Shinryaku was starting to get worried. "Suisho...... will you be ok.....?" he asked, concernly.  

RedWorld

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:44 pm
Hana sighed, shaking her head.

"You know, we might as well just go and collect the myrrh now...how many drops do we have now?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:07 pm
Suisho then said, "Let me and Shinryaku come with you. It's better to have eyes in the back of your head than to get killed from behind. Trust me, I know where your enimies are."  

RedWorld

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:57 pm
"Really? That's so kind of you...I hope that it won't burden you by coming with us." Kara Ni said quietly with a soft smile. She was acting quite unusual compared to how she normally acted.
"Umm...Hana...we don't have...any myrr." she said with a sigh. "This is our first dungeon."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:13 pm
Suisho started to laugh. Not because of their pityness, but because of their needs. "I don't need a crystal, for as you know, I'm not human," she said. "But I'm not a monster either and I just need to figure out who I really am...!" Shinryaku then said, "She remembers someone saying that she was a crystal herself! She absorbed it when she knew the caravan wouldn't come back! She also said that she was a blacksmith's daughter, so she wanted to make something. It looked good, but it wasn't good, and so she's trying to find out wheather it was an accident or not!" "Sush, Tanki-chan!" Suisho hissed. "You're worse than a little boy telling on someone! Keep your crazy stories to yourself!"  

RedWorld

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:51 pm
Kikuchi shook her head, "Not mine," she said, it would seem she had brought her Chalice along with her, "This would be my second place where I can search for Myrrh this year, right Gurdy my love?" she cooed playfully.

Gurdy shook off the comment, "Yes, this would make it your second, after the Moschet Manor if I recall."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:27 am
Kara Ni bit her lip as she semi-frowned. She disliked how Suisho laughed at them. "Nnn? You're...a crystal? ...how convenient it must be."  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

Stealth_McCloud

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:21 am
Stealth looks to Kara Ni then to Suisho and blinks slightly then back to Kara Ni. "Hmmm...." He glances back at Suisho. "My name is Stealth..." He stands there listening and following closely to Kara Ni feeling a little tense to the newcomer. ((sry I haven't been on much either, I am moving and I have to go through getting a transfer at work, and getting my stuff together. And plus having a fractured arm it makes it even harder to get around. So just think of me as following Kara Ni))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:23 pm
"No myrrh? What about the River Belle Path? I went through that whole place to look for you guys AND killed a stupid Giant Crab, AND found a myrrh tree with no myrrh! So you guys weren't there?! I went there for nothing!!" Hana cried out, shaking her head sadly.  

eclestimon

Stealth_McCloud

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:10 am
Stealth looks over at Hana and blinks for a moment and shakes his head a bit before setting down the chalice for a moment. "Hey don't worry, the worse thing you can do is be like this. You must keep your hopes up if we wish to succeed." He looks over to Kara Ni and blinks slightly then sits down as if waiting for something to happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:13 am
"If you want someonething to happen, oi, then we should get going through this forest before it gets too dark... think about it, its the time of a day when monsters thrive..." Kikuchi said darkly, she looked to Gurdy, "What say you?"

"I-I don't want to fight at night time!" he shrieked in horror.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:25 pm
"Yeah. We should get going !" Kara Ni said with a grin. " .... or maybe we should just head back for tonight? But then again, if we get the myrr fasty enough...I'm confused!"

Kara Ni held her head in between her hands. '...so what should we do then?" she said, sounding tired.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:43 pm
"Oi, more magitite is bound to be found if we wait until morning, besides, I lack any tomes to make light for us along the way. I say we head back for dinner and rest, we'll return tommorow," Kikuchi agreed, "What say you, Kara, Gurdy, and others?"

"Going back sound snice," he said instantly.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

RedWorld

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:47 pm
Suisho sighed, looking up to the sky. "I'll get the myrrh...." she said. "You guys rest. I'll be back before midnight, for all the monsters know me. They've tooken care of me in Tida while I was little after it tured to ruin. She walked out, leaving Shinryaku behind with the others. She walked to a distant Hell Plant. It hissed at her once, but then noticed the crystal around her. It put its head down and Suisho patted it a bit, smiling secretly to herself. She then stood up again, yelling out, "I'll not destroy your myrrh!" before she left. Shinryaku pouted a bit and sat down. "Why am I always left behind!?" he whined a bit. Though 14, Shinryaku was very childish and jealus all the time. "So, what are you guys doing?" Meanwhile, Suisho walked through the Mushroom Forest, unharmed. She smirked to herself and said to herself, "I won't destroy the myrrh...." she said. "Because it's the last myrrh you'll get here!" Suddenly, the Hell Plants hissed. Suisho turned around and spotted Kara Ni. Suisho glanced at her. "I thought I said to rest...?" she said, a bit confused.  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games