Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:03 pm
when flames saw him doing his ice techniche <(dont know how to spell it) thing he had already ran because he knew something like that would happen

he took all the gold and returned it to the bank he got out when he was quickly done "yay we win"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:04 pm
"Ya it felt good" she said and smiled. "Ok now we must fight" she said in a 'old japanese fighting movie' voice and then laughed. She turned to Frost "Aww but it was getting fun"  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:06 pm
he started laughing too "lets return to the tower"his stomache then started to growl "but first we should get something to eat"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:10 pm
"Ok I never tried Earth food before sounds fun!" she said and smiled.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:14 pm
"cmon" he started walking towards a pizza place and then goes inside of it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:17 pm
Reito walked in. She started at everything in Awe "Whats that! and that! and that!" she shouted pointing at everything, making everyone look at her.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:19 pm
"uh well thats a table a chair a pizza and some stairs...." he picked there table and sat at one of the seats "so what would you like on the pizza" he asked her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:23 pm
Reito grabed the menu "What about.... hmmm.... is there anything spicy?" she asked still looking at the menu. (BRB)  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:25 pm
he grabed his menu and looked down it "well i realy dont know this is only the second time ive been here"

(sorry but i gtg)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:44 pm
"Well then you pick cause I dont know" she said and leaned back on the chair. "I have a question about the Teen Titans."  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:03 pm
he ordered the pizza then turned back to reito "what do you want to know about the teen titans Reito?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:12 pm
"Well..... I know there a team on teens" she said "I was about to meet them until the alarm came on and you left" she replied.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:17 pm
Ha_chan
"Well..... I know there a team on teens" she said "I was about to meet them until the alarm came on and you left" she replied.

"there pretty cool people there good guys you probably know that um.... well robin is the leader um theres starfire and beastboy we dont know where raven is oh and ghost and the last one that i know of is james those are all the titans i know"

(he doesnt know about cyborg cuz no one ever like mentioned cyborg to him or infront of him)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:24 pm
"Oh they sound cool! I would like to be a Teen Titan it would be cool" she said and imangen herself as a Teen Titan.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:28 pm
"you'll have to ask robin.." when he finished saying this after acouple of seconds some guy went to there table with pepperoni pizzas he quickly took a slice and starting eating it  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games