Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Old Character Profiles Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:01 pm
First Character
Name: Zetsumei. (Zet for short)
Species: Fallen Angel
Home: Heaven although he was exiled
Ability Style: Angel/Ninja ninja
Weapon: Naginata
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/din13/naginata_2.jpg
Ability: Zetsumei can preform all jutsus. Taijutsus(hand-to-hand), Genjutsus(illusions), and Ninjutsus(ninja techniques). And a tiny bit of dark magic. He also has a Kekkei Genkai, this ability is usable without hand seals, nor does it use chakra. Kitsune Fukuhon No Jutsu, this allows him to copy fox abilities.
Weakness: Too many jutsus and he becomes extremly exhausted.
Description:
User Image
(His wings are black not white)
Storyline: After destroying a human, he was exiled from heaven. However, instead of being sent to hell, or oblivion. He was sent to earth to live as a human. He searches for a place to fit in, and exurt his lust to kill humans. Zetsumei learned how to preform jutsus, and control his chakra. He truly dispises humans, but under extreme circumstances he will work with them.
Quote: Humans are pathetic, they thrive only on the suffering of others. Therefore they will perish by my hand.

Second Character
Name: Ikioi
Species: Nephilim (Half angel/Half Human)
Home: Small Village in Japan. The location, and name are currently unknown.
Ability Style: Female Monk/Angel
Weapon: Staff
Ability: Able to cast all kinds of magic except Black/Dark
Weakness: Her fears. She fears losing someone she cares about.
Description:
User Image
(Ikioi has large feathery white wings)
Storyline: Ikioi parents both disappeared when she was young. She has traveled for a long time searching for them. She found out some information that caused her to come to Byako. Of a Fallen Angel that fit the description of her father. (In case you haven't figured it out, Zetsumei is her father)
Quote: No one has the right to take the life of another. No matter what they've done.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:00 pm
Name biggrin ogma
Species: wood elve
Home: The forest
Ability Style: i don't understand
Weapon: bow and broad sword
Ability: fire, can unlock things
Weakness: water
Description: wears a red hood so you can't see his face. A tight red shirt and red pants.
Storyline: Dogmas parents were murdered when he was three, and was kidnapped when he was four. He was freed when he was six and went to live with his moms freind.
Quote: none  

mountainofthedew

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:10 pm
Name: (琥珀)Okiren Kaida (written in the traditional Japanese format i.e Kaida would be his first name, Okiren being the family or surname)
Species: Human
Home: Village of the Hidden Mist
Ability Style: Free lance Mercanary
Weapon:
Kekkei genkai: Jukai Kōtan Sharingan (A very rare blood line limit that allows anyone who posses it to copy not just any jutsu, but even another Kekkei Genkai
Ability: specializes in ALL forms of water based jutsu, water based magic, and anythign else having to do with water. Mainly Ninjutsu/Genjutsu, Taijutsu, including a secret style he created himself. Masahiro also posses the Sharingan in both eyes which he aquired when he killed a ninja and took his eyes, having them surgically implanted to replace his own. The Ninja whos eyes he took had also achieved the Mangekyou Sharingan and so that was passed down onto Masahiro.
Weakness: Kaida is extremly weak against anything electrical though ove rthe years he has learned how to defend against it though he still isnt able to last very long against electrical based attacks and spells.
Description: Kaida is about 5'6 with ocean blue hair and sea green eyes. His face is pretty basic, though it is slightly longer than the avergae facial structure. He has a pretty strong build though while he isnt overly muscular, dont let that fool you, he has more strength than you know of stored up inside.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Storyline: There is absolutly no public knowledge on Kaida or where he comes from.

Quote: "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:49 am
Name: Lena (no one knows her surname)
Species: Human/Deity or Goddess, however you see it
Home: Her old home was the small village of Pyna, found far north from Byako. She lived with the leader of the village and his wife until she was old enough to embark into the world on her own. She plans to visit them every once in awhile.
Ability Style: Light (magic or holy) priestess, close-range combat
Weapon: Carries a small dagger with her just in case around her upper leg.
Would look something like this: User Image. Has no name.
Ability: Has the upper advantage if in sunlight or in moonlight. She has trained herself in the ways of combat and has performed new ways of excorcism never witnessed to date. Can also purify and heal things.
Weakness: Her only weakness is the darkness itself, if foe uses darkness as his/hers strength, it can slowly weaken Lena if she doesn't fight back. She also has a misadvantage if the enemy attacks from far away. Lena doesn't have a bow or a cross bow yet.
Description: Lena is about 5"7, with a light blue/blonde or periwinkle long hair, with bangs and side bangs. A few strands of her hair are braided on her left. She has purple eyes, and has a soft, glowly skin. She has a basic structure with wider hips. I quickly drew a picture of her, so here's how she'd basically look like. I drew her holding a cape behind her.
User Image
Storyline: New to the city of Byako, she has been referred to by the lucky ones saved by her as "The Light Goddess", she has begun to make a name for herself. Lena was found just outside of her home village as a baby orphan by the Leader and his wife, who weren't able to have children. They saw the baby as some sort of a sign, and raised her in their household. She was a bright, enigmatic girl, always interested in things she didn't know or how to do, and when she turned seven, she realized she harnessed some kind of magical abilities inside of her. When she prayed or meditated, she felt as if she was in total happiness. When she turned 11 She had decided to become a female priestess and would vanquish the world that begun to grow in darkness as much as a single person could do. At age 14 she started to train with the village's priest and along with a few others, was granted to become a priest or priestess. Her surrogate parents wanted her to marry so that they would have heirs after her, but she wouldn't allow herself to be just married off to someone she didn't even know. When she turned 16, she took her things, and decided it was time to start her journey. She ran away from home one night leaving a note explaining why, and from there she started travelling from village to village, exterminating demons and healing the sick. She now realizes her reasons here, and why she has been reincarnated once again as she has many times before...

Quote: Currently has no quote.  

light_goddess18

Xmas_Ghost_from_Future

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:33 am
Name: Miyo
Species: vampire
Home: a Dark mansion all alone
Ability Style: Ninjitsu
Weapon: Katana
Ability: Dark magic
Weakness: light magic
Description: User Image
Storyline: When she was younger her parents were killed by slayers. They were able to hide her so she could grow up like a normal human but that didn't go as planned. Miyo doesn't hide that she is a vampire. She will give clues leading ou to know she is a vampire.
Quote: "The lust for blood will never end for me..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:14 pm
Name: Runi Dash
Home: Hortacrym
Ability Style: Desert rogue
Weapon: Spark Plugs
Ability: Speed and sparks
Weakness: Love and emotion
Description: [Picture]
Storyline: Nothing is known other than her hometown.
Quote: "Pain molds the joy in our hearts." - Runi Dash  

Runi Dash

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:48 am
Name: Sou Sou
Species: zeleet
Home: jarian clan base?
Ability style: mascot
Weapon: none
Ability: powerful magic that is connected somehow to the moon
Weakness: apon a new moon she is without her powers
Storyline: not much is known about this little creature
aside from the jarian symbol on her head and sou sou written on her collar
what is her connection to the jarian clan?
Quote:..........(doesnt talk)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:24 am
Anakoni
Kethean
Name: Kethean
species: Human (The best thing since toast)
Home: Some say hell... *looks over at all the disgruntled mods* [Edit from Anakoni: I'll be on you like a fly on... eek ]
Ability Style: Has an awsome solution for every problem imaginable
Weapon: Anything and everything he can get his hands on
Ability: Super human healing ability
Weakness: Never seems to die, lazyness, and pretty women.
Discription: Kenton has a pic he drew, I'd say as my avi... and i forgot where I put my actual pics...
Quote: The greatest thing to happen to you was meeting me... xp

Bold= God-Mod. How is not dying a weakness? wtf? And I'm the one that accepted this guy's request. neutral Oh, and it's "Laziness". Even though it's my job to fix all the grammer and spelling mistakes, i'm not fixing yours. Ever.

*coughs*
This reply may be old but I have to clarify some things, Kethean isnt really a character as much as he is an avi version of my actual self and seeing as I've been shot, stabbed, hit by two cars, and on numerous occasions came very near death I'd say my weakness is not dieing especially since I look forward to it. On that note I say healing is my ability because I've never broken a bone in my life and intend on keeping it that way. Bruised them for sure, broken them? No. If people want me to die I encourage them to speed my process along... stare  

Kethean

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:57 pm
Name: dling
Species: Just what is he/she?
Home: byako born and raised
Ability Style: event manager
Weapon: a mean giant poster
Ability: the ability to pop up anywhere and to relay news to needed sources
Weakness: doesnt involve himself in city life
Description: a white fuzzy anthro creature with a bobber on his head dressed as a jester carrying a mailman bag
Storyline: dling was apointed the manager of prearanged events throughout the city by a mysterious force
outside of this duty there is little else to say about him
Quote: i have come to anounce!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:01 pm
Name: Ruumgaia Mior
species: Human(?)
Home: No one really know but he has forged a life here in Byako.
Ability Style: Magical Knight with the power to form magic to his will.
Weapon: Three Blades merged to one, can switch between each form with ease.
Ability: Trans-Magicmorphic-Swordology.
Weakness: Cookies... and Lightning magic
Quote: I like to live life simply... but the world ends up TELLING me to save it...  

deathstar175

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:10 pm
Third Character
Name: Seth
Species: Demon
Home: Tokyo
Ability Style: Slayer
Weapon: Claws/Spikes in pic, and a katana on his back called the Tenma blade, and 2 glock 39's
Ability: can control darkness
Weakness: Bright Sunlight
Description:
User Image
Storyline: Seth travelled to Byako from Tokyo looking for a little fun, and to escape his village. Every year at this time it would be covered in sunlight day, and night. Since Seth cannot stand sunlight very long, he always travels to different places. This year it brought him to Byako.
Quote: You wanna get a drink?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:31 pm
Name: Tsuki
Species: Mystic
Home: Um....
Ability Style: Mage’s Assassin
Weapon: User Image
Ability: Control over everything that has to do with wind and Ice. Also has the Ability to Transform his staff into any weapon he wants, at anytime he wants. Moves as Silent as the wind.
Weakness: Light Magic, Electrik moves, and Pancakes...
Storyline: Tsuki was born a demon, and has always been treated like one. No one cared for him, and his parents kicked him out at the age of 7. Since Tsuki was a Fox demon he was forced to live in the forest. After couple weeks of living in the forest Tsuki found a book which had many strange letters he could not read not because he was little, in fact he was a genius, but because it was letters no one knew. For 3 years Tsuki studied the book and finally learned how to read it. He learned it was magic, and quickly became a master of it. When he turned 13 he had mastered every magic ability, and could now be classified as a Sage. He found a village of Mages, and he quickly became one of them. Tsuki joined a gang called “Mage’s Assassins” which are mages who have also learned how to be a professional Assassin, and soon enough because of Tsuki’s exceptional abilities he became leader of the group, and was feared throughout the nation. Tsuki now goes on Solo Missions, and has no fear of anyone or anything, and will kill you if you get in his way.
Quote: "Pathetic, that’s what I think of you, and your kind."  

MUFFINS vs. PIE

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:11 pm
Name: Marcus Lucian
Home: What used to be Central
Ability Style: Ex-Military
Weapon: One custom M-1911 A3 Colt
Two military issue 9mm pistols
One Auto-mated artificial leg surgicaly attached to his nerves,
heavy, 82% metal
Two strips of metal a half-inch thick which lace his holsters

Ability: The ability to transform solid or liquid mass (With the excpetion of people) into any metal, but only metal, and only with the aid of a prepared transformation circle or with his gloves. He als has the ability to go berserk which can be a strength or a weakness. He can go in a transe as well, and his skills in metal made him an ideal candidate for mobile infantry asa sharp shooter. When in his trance hardly anything can phase him.

Weakness: Marcus due to his leg is slower then normal and slightly slugish. When in a frenzy he can feel no pain for a short period of time which means he is open to attack without really retaliating, it is similar to a physical version o his shrpshooter trans. Also, he has an unnatural fear of cats.

Description: Marcus has wavy dark brown hair that curls naturally in the front, he keeps it long in the front and top but keeps it from getting long in the back. He has thin rectangular glasses which he always keeps at eye level as to frame his lighter brown eyes. He stands at around 5'9" and weighs around 150 pounds. He wears the state alchemist uniform, he only opens up his jacket to either remove it or to unveil his shoulder holsters when entering battle. He also has a sweet face that makes him look more cute then handsome.

Storyline: Marcus was the last born in a family of six. He had no father which left him swimming in a sea of estragen. He was raised by his mother and four older sisters who would always dress him up in dresses as a young boy. He would often read on alchemy, idolizing his oldest sister Carrie who had become a state alchemist when he was five years old to help raise money for the family. One day when he hiking with his sisters at the age of sixteen. He became distracted by something and strayed from the path. He was attacked by a wild cat who managed to rip away his right leg before he managed to beat it away with a steal pipe he crudely transmuted. All his sister picthed in to get him a good quality auto-mail leg, he's been afraid of cats ever since but he doesn't let anyone know about his right leg. when he became 19 he decided to follow his dream of becoming a state alchemist and was acccepted, he's been working as a state alchemist ever since.

Quote: "Growing up surrounded by beautifull girls gives you the chance to understand the inner workings of women."

((Please tell me if there's a problem with him.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:50 pm
Name: Rayden (Ray for short
Species: Human, with a bit of cat in him
Ability style: Gunman, swordsman, magi mechanic, pilot, mage
Weapons: A long sword with a blade that glows red and a pistol made of orichalcum with XIII on the side
Ability:Good marksmanship, excellent swordfighting skill, amazing mechanicaland piloting skills, and catlike ability. (i.e. , can jump high, sharpened senses, likes to drink milk straight from the bottle, likes seafood and fish) High endurence and stamina.
Weakness: Injustice, bullies, can act very hyperactive and silly when he has been serious for too long. This can also happen at any given time. He's a bit spastic at times also.
Description: Pretty much exactly like my avi, except the bandana is a bit higher. Also has cat ears in addition too his human ears.
Storyline: Not much. He occasionnally mutters things about "Black Cat" and "Chronos".
Home: Noone knows.
Quote:"Raydon is in the building! *Jumps up and hits head on ceiling*  

Brett_FM

Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games