Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:53 am
Why does no one else get it? It's horribly icky..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:04 pm
-sigh-
They are having sex, so the guy is leaking sperm onto the kid.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

+[Strawberry Condom]+

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:33 pm
eek ;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:44 pm
................. stare
What do they teach kids in schools these days....  

Cat-Whiskers

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:44 pm
Trust me it's not school. My school doesn't even allow people to show their bellybutton.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:08 pm
Same here, they will call you down and make you wear this over size shirt that said, "I support the dress code". xp  

+[Strawberry Condom]+

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:16 pm
~Strawberry Blood~
Same here, they will call you down and make you wear this over size shirt that said, "I support the dress code". xp

xd ahahaha that's great. In university you can wear whatever you want... or nothing at all stare First week in university saw a naked guy running around the campus at 5:00 am.... that ruined my entire image about the intelligence level of university students scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:23 pm
Cat-Whiskers
~Strawberry Blood~

xd ahahaha that's great. In university you can wear whatever you want... or nothing at all stare First week in university saw a naked guy running around the campus at 5:00 am.... that ruined my entire image about the intelligence level of university students scream

Well that's all the school boards can do, is to combat popular image from the media that 'may' have negative influences on the young kids. If they don't enforce dress code, then they'll just have to rely on parental guidance. confused

Anyway, at university, of course you can wear whatever you choose. By that time, you should be self-conscious enough to make your own decisions. ....Naked guy on campus is not amusing. xd

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:37 pm
Since nobody is around, I shall complaina nd rant:

Nothing is ogign smoothly this week: yesterday I had a trigonometry test, and when I was doing my maths homework later at home, I realised I replaced all the sines as cosines, and all the cosines as sines, and most of the test is cosines and sines, so this will probably be the first test I fail in my whole entire school career~ crying

Today I went to borrow a book, and they said that I have this book out, bu tI returned it two weeks ago, and when I went to look for the book, it wasn't there!!! So now if it doesn't turn up somehow, I'll have to pay for it; and this is the SECOND BLOODY TIME IT HAS HAPPENED THIS YEAR, AND THE LAST TIME IT HAPPENED I DIDN'T EVEN BRORROW THAT BLOODY BOOK!!!

And finally, in visual arts, I was mixing the plaster for my sand mask, and the paster set before I could pour it into my mask, so now the double period is wasted, and I was hoping to have it finished by tomorrow... stare

End of rant~

And of course the naked guy was amusing, once when I was doing work in this uni library, and it was the last day of term, so these guys were playing nude soccer, and I could see them, full on...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:08 pm
Wow, your week was horrible. I empathize with you. razz

Things will look up eventually.

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:36 pm
wiim
Wow, your week was horrible. I empathize with you. razz

Things will look up eventually.

What he said, and I'll add a hug too! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:25 am
那再加一个礼物也没问题喽?  

cold_blooded_chick

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:22 am
cold_blooded_chick
那再加一个礼物也没问题喽?

Bah! Can't read it all... domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:54 pm
wiim
cold_blooded_chick
那再加一个礼物也没问题喽?

gonk Glad I'm not the only one.  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Meijosui

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:26 pm
t0shi0
wiim
cold_blooded_chick
那再加一个礼物也没问题喽?

gonk Glad I'm not the only one.
yeah same  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games