Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:09 pm
Yes, but they showed footage of 3. And right now, there is nothing about 2, even with the new trailer. Not even a hint at it.
So I don't see why people sound so sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yes, but they showed footage of 3. And right now, there is nothing about 2, even with the new trailer. Not even a hint at it.
So I don't see why people sound so sure.

Because they wouldn't skip RE2. I know it is. Even on the guide of RE4 for the Wii, it says Zero-RE3. I just think they're hiding it for now.  

Blood Countess Bathory

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:12 pm
I know why the won't Remake 2.
They've already created a new image for Leon. If I remember correctly, the other characters haven't changed too much, except clothing, while Leon got a complete overhaul.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:14 pm
Vash Thompson
They've already created a new image for Leon. If I remember correctly, the other characters haven't changed too much, except clothing, while Leon got a complete overhaul.

Yeah, well they can still remake it. LOL. Claire got a remake, too. They can still do it.

Besides, this is going to be RE2. Therefore he'll wear the same outfit he did in that game and Leon in RE4 was much older anyway.
smile  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:16 pm
You say that they wouldn't skip RE2. Now look at it this way:

Capcom already cheaped out on Wesker's voice actor.
All the footage of UC we've seen so far is recycled resources. The RE0 and 1 footage, they had the source backgrounds that they used, for RE3, they reused backgrounds from Outbreak. Aside from the last scenario (I'm assuming) they've basically recycled all their resources.

Rebecca, Billy, Jill and Chris they had the models from RE0 and REmake. Jill's RE3 costume was in REmake. Since they had to include RE1, they already had Jill's voice actress on board, so it would be nothing for her to do the RE3 scenario, in fact, it's all the more resourcefl that way.

To hire voice actors for Claire and Leon would only take that much more money. And since they cheaped out on Wesker's voice actor, I really doubt they bothered hiring two extra voice actors for an RE2 scenario.

I'll tell you what Vash told me about RE5. Don't get your hopes up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:20 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You say that they wouldn't skip RE2. Now look at it this way:

Capcom already cheaped out on Wesker's voice actor.
All the footage of UC we've seen so far is recycled resources. The RE0 and 1 footage, they had the source backgrounds that they used, for RE3, they reused backgrounds from Outbreak. Aside from the last scenario (I'm assuming) they've basically recycled all their resources.

Rebecca, Billy, Jill and Chris they had the models from RE0 and REmake. Jill's RE3 costume was in REmake. Since they had to include RE1, they already had Jill's voice actress on board, so it would be nothing for her to do the RE3 scenario, in fact, it's all the more resourcefl that way.

To hire voice actors for Claire and Leon would only take that much more money. And since they cheaped out on Wesker's voice actor, I really doubt they bothered hiring two extra voice actors for an RE2 scenario.

I'll tell you what Vash told me about RE5. Don't get your hopes up.

I think I will. I have faith in RE2. If not, then you can send me a message saying ''I told you so!'' Lolz blaugh  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:21 pm
I so will. In fact, I'll make a graphic of Wesker flipping you off, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:25 pm
I think I'll hold out some semblance of hope. If I'm disappointed, then at least I dared to dream.

smile  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I so will. In fact, I'll make a graphic of Wesker flipping you off, too.

Haha. It's a deal. A dangerous deal, as Wesker is one sexy beast.
wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:27 pm
He is my father! *Darth Vader Breath* ninja  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:29 pm
redface heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:32 pm
Well, hey... At least you'll be getting a good deal either way. You either get you favorite scenario un UC, OR you get a graphic of Wesker made by yours truly.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, hey... At least you'll be getting a good deal either way. You either get you favorite scenario un UC, OR you get a graphic of Wesker made by yours truly.

True. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:37 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
Vash Thompson

Yeah, well they can still remake it. LOL. Claire got a remake, too. They can still do it.

Besides, this is going to be RE2. Therefore he'll wear the same outfit he did in that game and Leon in RE4 was much older anyway.
smile

Still, Claire didn't change much. Her hair got alittle longer and slightly darker, but she still just changed outfits. Leon's voice changed, so did his hair color, and his hair length. Plus, they'd have to go find a new voice actor, because the one who voiced him in 4 was different than the one in 2.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:39 pm
Vash Thompson
Still, Claire didn't change much. Her hair got alittle longer and slightly darker, but she still just changed outfits. Leon's voice changed, so did his hair color, and his hair length. Plus, they'd have to go find a new voice actor, because the one who voiced him in 4 was different than the one in 2.

Yeah, but their voices were pretty close.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games