Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikami_X_Kira

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:06 am
My name is Patric people who know me on Outbreak call me Soulreaver 90 Ive been a very big fan of Resident Evil ever since it first started and kind of sucked (Mmmm Jill sandwhich). But ever since they made Resident Evil 2 I was hooked on it. So far Ive beaten every Resident Evil out there includeing 4 and I'm waiting for Outbreak 2 to come out. I'm very happy to be in this guild with people who understand my love for Resident Evil. (And one I will create the Umbrela corperation and I will rule the world ha ha ha ha ha)

P.S: Sorry if I misspelled anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:45 am
soulreaver_pmr
My name is Patric people who know me on Outbreak call me Soulreaver 90 Ive been a very big fan of Resident Evil ever since it first started and kind of sucked (Mmmm Jill sandwhich). But ever since they made Resident Evil 2 I was hooked on it. So far Ive beaten every Resident Evil out there includeing 4 and I'm waiting for Outbreak 2 to come out. I'm very happy to be in this guild with people who understand my love for Resident Evil. (And one I will create the Umbrela corperation and I will rule the world ha ha ha ha ha)

P.S: Sorry if I misspelled anything.

Welcome to the guild~!  

Uenna

[-Sarcasm-]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:56 pm
WhteUmbrella001
[-Sarcasm-]
Hi! I'm Sarcasm, but most people just call me Sar. ^^;; I like Resident Evil and Silent Hill. I've played RE1(original and REmake), RE2, RE3, RE:CVX, and RE4. Never played Outbreak though. I also own both of the RE movies. Generally, I like videogames, TV, anime, drawing, Japanese, and translating. 3nodding

Welcome to the guild. Do you know Japanese?

I'm not fluent completely, but I speak a fair amount. 3nodding

Uenna: I own the Lain Guild. whee I like Hellsing, Excel Saga, umm, you name it, I like it. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:04 am
[-Sarcasm-]
WhteUmbrella001
[-Sarcasm-]
Hi! I'm Sarcasm, but most people just call me Sar. ^^;; I like Resident Evil and Silent Hill. I've played RE1(original and REmake), RE2, RE3, RE:CVX, and RE4. Never played Outbreak though. I also own both of the RE movies. Generally, I like videogames, TV, anime, drawing, Japanese, and translating. 3nodding

Welcome to the guild. Do you know Japanese?

I'm not fluent completely, but I speak a fair amount. 3nodding

Uenna: I own the Lain Guild. whee I like Hellsing, Excel Saga, umm, you name it, I like it. xd

Lol, awesome whee I myself like Saiyuki 3nodding  

Uenna

[-Sarcasm-]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:31 am
Uenna

I've heard a ton about it, but I've never seen it. I'll see if I can borrow it from someone. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:15 pm
i love RE and think Jill Rain Alice and Carlos rock.  

gothic_rain

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:19 am
[-Sarcasm-]
Uenna

I've heard a ton about it, but I've never seen it. I'll see if I can borrow it from someone. 3nodding
Yeah, the fight scenes are crap, but it's just so hilarious xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:39 pm
excuse the look i bought the mask and i will ware it. ok call me scree.
First resident evil ever played: code veronica
First resident evil beaten: zero
first res evil owned: gaden
oh the memories whee  

Screety

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:09 pm
Screety
oh the memories whee

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:21 pm
Welcome to the guild  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:07 pm
Screety
oh the memories whee

Welcome! Bah! You have Gaiden! gonk Lucky...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:11 pm

Hello, everyone!! I am Resident Evil 4's biggest fan!! It is the best game evah!!! I am an avid Ashley RPer, and my avatar is the best Ashley cosplay ever!! *note that the eyes are green because of the Plagas infection* PM me sometime if you want razz

Saati-chan

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:19 pm
Ashley Graham

Hello, everyone!! I am Resident Evil 4's biggest fan!! It is the best game evah!!! I am an avid Ashley RPer, and my avatar is the best Ashley cosplay ever!! *note that the eyes are green because of the Plagas infection* PM me sometime if you want razz

Welcome Ashley! I thought RE4 was okay, great story and graphics, but didn't feel like a Resident Evil kind of game. Just to not, the eyes are red when the plague takes over the body. ^___^

::Enjoy your Stay::  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:38 pm
Hello everyone, I'm new to this guild but not gaia. I'm 22 and I live in Montreal. I do not speak english very but I'll do my best. The first RE I've played was the very first, 1996. But I really fell in love with the serie when I've played to the 2 at N64. My favorite characters are Claire Redfield, Leon Scott Kennedy & my great villain Albert Wesker.

Well, as for me, I've love RE 4. It wasn't alike the others but I liked it very much. And Leon such a cuttie! whee  

Resident Isaka
Crew

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:05 pm
Ashley Graham

you could get a red scarf to pose as the red thing whee  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games