Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Housing District
The Clan House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:01 am
Saria:
*Ria starts to laugh, something she hasn't done in months. It takes her a few minutes but she manages to regain controll.* "No no, the kids are only 6 years old. A widow is a practitionar of specific magics, always female and always deadly. Normally Aya woulden't start training for another ten years but she's a born widow. This means she needs to know the basics so she won't hurt herself."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:06 am
dragon bound
Saria:
*Ria starts to laugh, something she hasn't done in months. It takes her a few minutes but she manages to regain controll.* "No no, the kids are only 6 years old. A widow is a practitionar of specific magics, always female and always deadly. Normally Aya woulden't start training for another ten years but she's a born widow. This means she needs to know the basics so she won't hurt herself."
i know, i was making a joke *the viscus liquid that was his hand lengthens out, still connected to rim, and extends to saria and tapped her on the shoulder*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:09 am
Saria:
*She shrugs a bit, no longer used to being touched. Honestly not even used to being around others anymore.* "You were right, you know."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:12 am
dragon bound
Saria:
*She shrugs a bit, no longer used to being touched. Honestly not even used to being around others anymore.* "You were right, you know."
oh? *he walked over and sat next to her, his arm back to normal* please explain  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:13 am
Saria:
"Remember when me and Kierris first got together? You told us we should slow down, or something to that effect. At the time I thought you were a fool, especially after Hiro."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:14 am
dragon bound
Saria:
"Remember when me and Kierris first got together? You told us we should slow down, or something to that effect. At the time I thought you were a fool, especially after Hiro."
*he nodded*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:18 am
Saria:
*She brings her knees up to her chest, curling her arms around her legs and sorta crumpling in on herself* "Turns out I was the fool. By your time it's been over a year sence I've seen him, he just up and vanished one day..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:21 am
dragon bound
Saria:
*She brings her knees up to her chest, curling her arms around her legs and sorta crumpling in on herself* "Turns out I was the fool. By your time it's been over a year sence I've seen him, he just up and vanished one day..."
*he shook his head* i had warned you, hadn't i? *he hugged her, gently*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:26 am
Saria:
*She growels a bit, not exactly in the mood for an "I told you so" type statement.* "..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:29 am
dragon bound
Saria:
*She growels a bit, not exactly in the mood for an "I told you so" type statement.* "..."
i'm sorry i was right...to be honest *it was obvious he wasn't reading her mind, but he continued to hold her*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:31 am
Saria:
*Again she shrugs, partly to show the matter wasn't overly important, and partly because she was a bit uncomftrable with Rim holding her.* "Things happen, I never expected him to stick around long. I just hoped he'd stay to witch the kids grow."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:33 am
dragon bound
Saria:
*Again she shrugs, partly to show the matter wasn't overly important, and partly because she was a bit uncomftrable with Rim holding her.* "Things happen, I never expected him to stick around long. I just hoped he'd stay to witch the kids grow."
*he rubbed her back, still not letting go*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:38 am
Saria:
*Sliding down on the rock and giving a half twist Saria wriggls out of Rim's grasp. Standing up a few paces away from him she glares halfheartidly.* "It's a good thing I consider you a brother." *She turns and starts walking aling the lakeshore, glad that this lake bears no resemblance to the one by her first home here.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:40 am
dragon bound
Saria:
*Sliding down on the rock and giving a half twist Saria wriggls out of Rim's grasp. Standing up a few paces away from him she glares halfheartidly.* "It's a good thing I consider you a brother." *She turns and starts walking aling the lakeshore, glad that this lake bears no resemblance to the one by her first home here.*
*he fallowed* whats that suposed to mean?  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:49 am
Saria:
"Just that you'd be minus an arm if I didn't. Then again if I didn't consider you a brother you'd never have touched me." *Suddenly she plops herself on air, much as though theres a stool under her, and starts to unlace her boots. She pulls the left one off first, the right following soon after, both being dropped onto the semi muddy lakeshore. Standing she pulls her mask off, like the boots it ends up on the shore. Her veil would have met the same fate but a gust of wind caught it and flitted it away. Having removed thease bits she walks streight into the lake, not stopping untill the water is up to her waist.*  
Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff