Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:26 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" bixyll put the gun away and sighed
"the full moon is almosted over."
" good"
"yea."
" boxyll sat down next to a tree "..... purrl? whats was it like.... to be human"
"you had no worrys."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" bixyll put the gun away and sighed
"the full moon is almosted over."
" good"
"yea."
" boxyll sat down next to a tree "..... purrl? whats was it like.... to be human"
"you had no worrys."
" none at all?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:33 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" good"
"yea."
"you had no worrys."
" none at all?"
"not really you just what you needed to do. it was boreding but its life, but now am two different things and its hard. the vampire and werewolf bit me so there even unless i get by a vampire or werewolf, then which ever one bites me i would become that."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" good"
"yea."
"you had no worrys."
" none at all?"
"not really you just what you needed to do. it was boreding but its life, but now am two different things and its hard. the vampire and werewolf bit me so there even unless i get by a vampire or werewolf, then which ever one bites me i would become that."
" oh i get it i think.... if hyou want to be a full vampire you have to get bitten by a vampire again and samw with a were wolf?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:39 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"you had no worrys."
" none at all?"
" oh i get it i think.... if hyou want to be a full vampire you have to get bitten by a vampire again and samw with a were wolf?"
"yep."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"you had no worrys."
" none at all?"
"yep."
" which youd rather be?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:42 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" none at all?"
"yep."
" which youd rather be?"
"i don't know. i really don't care." purrl sits by the tree and closes her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" none at all?"
"yep."
" which youd rather be?"
"i don't know. i really don't care." purrl sits by the tree and closes her eyes.
"hmmm"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:48 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"yep."
" which youd rather be?"
"hmmm"
purrl fell asleep against the tree and her hair moved and showed her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"yep."
" which youd rather be?"
"hmmm"
bixyll looked over at her kneck he broke the stare and thought " no no youll prbablly end up killing her...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:55 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" which youd rather be?"
"hmmm"
bixyll looked over at her kneck he broke the stare and thought " no no youll prbablly end up killing her...."
a werewolf appears and walks to purrl and growls."finally a hybrid."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" which youd rather be?"
"hmmm"
bixyll pulled out his gun "and shot it starught into the were wolfs throat andout theback of its head  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:58 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"hmmm"
bixyll pulled out his gun "and shot it starught into the were wolfs throat andout theback of its head
the werewolf got up"she mine werewolf hybrid."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"hmmm"
bixyll pulled out a knife and shoved it into the werwolves skull and than snapped its neck " do all the were wolves want her?" bixyll looked back at her kneck his eyes glew a light blue and his teeth show he leaned closer than pulled back " resist"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:06 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll pulled out a knife and shoved it into the werwolves skull and than snapped its neck " do all the were wolves want her?" bixyll looked back at her kneck his eyes glew a light blue and his teeth show he leaned closer than pulled back " resist"
another wolf appeared and attacked bixyll"that would be a yes." the wolf sayed and growled  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games