Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Royal Broil Chalice Palace ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:40 pm
After inspecting the bathroom, Dime returned to the bedroom to investigate the contents of the blood soaked bag. Maybe it held a clue as to why the murder had occured?
"If they killed the servant to keep their identity, why take Kren's body?" She muttered, msotly to herself. "If Kren killed the other guy in defense, why run? If not defense, why murder in such unfamiliar surroundings? Why not trap the other fellow someplace staked out and prepared? What am I missing?" She knew, from her inspection of the lock, whether it had been done from the inside or not, but that did little for her.
"Who had access to the room?" She inquired, her voice louder now, addressing others, her eyes on the inside of the bag.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:23 am
grene walked back into the main room looking at the broken table with a cliche sized magnifing glass  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:14 am
"anyone." read the card caylem held. "Everyone left the room." said the next. He smiled again and walked around the room looking at the blood. The third card was the most telling. "I know what happened."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:44 pm
"Then tell us please, good sir."
The doctor frowned.
"And you better not just flip out a card that says 'MURDER'."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:26 pm
"Well, I think I may have ideas as well. Were abviously in the realm oif the 'supernatural' here, though..." he said meandiering over to DIme.

"But what is unfamiliar about this place. It is Kren's chamber, so it was plenty easy for him to know it. And, if it wasn't Kren, they might need his body as proff." He bagan thinking about it. "But what strikes me, is why kill a darkling by bleeding them to death, when a bit of light would have worked just fine..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:25 am
Caylem just smiled and walked through the broken glass to the balcony.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:21 pm
"Oh so you know what happened do you?" Isis said after she had followed Caylem. She sighed and leaned against the balconly. (sorry ive been reeeeeaaaallly buusssy))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:53 pm
Caylem smiled softly and pointed at the ground below them. The ground was muddy and there were footprints in it leading from below the balcony. blood filled some of the footprints.

((balcony is a story up.))  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:58 pm
the girl with orange hair nodded
"your evidence suggests kren covered in blood escaped by falling from this balcony"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:39 pm
"Well... whoever the assalaint was." THomas followed along, "Shall we give chase?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:08 pm
Fighter for all
Caylem smiled softly and pointed at the ground below them. The ground was muddy and there were footprints in it leading from below the balcony. blood filled some of the footprints.

((balcony is a story up.))

"Oh i see... Hm.. Your very observant." Isis said with a smile. ((i gots nothing lol sorry my brain was eaten by school))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:42 am
Caylem shrugs. He wrote quickly. "Or his body carried off..."  

Fighter for all

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:19 pm
Caylem unbuckled the coat attached around his neck and tossed it into the room. He smiled as he let up onto the edge of hte balcony. he leapt again and slid in the mud and looked up at everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:26 pm
"Oh, thank Gods! If we're gonna give chase, then THAT is something I can do!" Nary said wistfully as she sprinted for the balcony and vaulted herself over, landing gracefully beside Caylem, beaming.  

Silvi Tal

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:31 pm
Caylem blinked and stared at her. He flashed her a card and ran along the the tracks. The card read. "Hot."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff