Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:04 pm
She looked down at Yuka. "Goodness, it's been so long since I've seen you, Yuka..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:07 pm
Alies
Gee what am I your keeper? *She laughed softly then walked over to Rimshee and put the baby in his arms then sat back down in her chair.*
*he held yuka and turned to inara* do you think you're ready to be a mother to yuka? to treat yuka as your son?  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:14 pm
Rimshee
*he held yuka and turned to inara* do you think you're ready to be a mother to yuka? to treat yuka as your son?

She looked down at Yuka, then back up at him, nodding softly. "Of course I am, Rim..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:23 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She looked down at Yuka, then back up at him, nodding softly. "Of course I am, Rim..."
*he kissed her again*
inara, would you mind if i called you mother? and i do remember when i fisrt met you  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:26 pm
*She looked over at them and smiled softly. She knew she wasn't needed any more so she left the tea house and went back to the court yard.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:58 pm
Rimshee
*he kissed her again*
inara, would you mind if i called you mother? and i do remember when i fisrt met you

She kissed Rim back, looking down at Yuka and smiled. "I remember the first time I met you, too."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:11 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
*he kissed her again*

She kissed Rim back, looking down at Yuka and smiled. "I remember the first time I met you, too."
would you like to hold him?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:01 pm
Rimshee

A smile came to her face. She nodded softly and held her arms out, waiting for Yuka to be placed in them. "Yes...I'd like that very much."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:53 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

A smile came to her face. She nodded softly and held her arms out, waiting for Yuka to be placed in them. "Yes...I'd like that very much."
*he helf yuka out to her*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:36 am
*She walked slowly in from out of the cold, seemingly carrying two bundles wrapped up tightly in thick blankets in her arms under her cloak, she looks up around the tea house*  

ChibiOniNeko-chan

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:39 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*She walked slowly in from out of the cold, seemingly carrying two bundles wrapped up tightly in thick blankets in her arms under her cloak, she looks up around the tea house*
*he looked at her* 'allo, oni  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:46 am
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*Smiles softly at the familiar face, lowering her hood back down around her shoulders* Salutations Rim, its been awhile.  

ChibiOniNeko-chan

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:50 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*Smiles softly at the familiar face, lowering her hood back down around her shoulders* Salutations Rim, its been awhile.
aye, it has, children, i assume  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:56 am
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*Nods softly, looking warmly down at the two babes in her arms* Aye, born last month.  

ChibiOniNeko-chan

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:58 am
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
Rimshee
ChibiOniNeko-chan
*Nods softly, looking warmly down at the two babes in her arms* Aye, born last month.
what're their names?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games