Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
freakiest resident evil moment ever!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaky?
  poll whore
View Results

Revy_TwoGun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:24 pm
I would say when you see Willaims changes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:47 am
Dogs through that corridoor in the first RE, we all know what I'm talking about. Windows and corridoors were just not the same after that....  

Belbecat

Dogofwar135

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 am
The nightmares!! [flashback] swish swish "Richard?" " Chris! NO! WAIT!" SHARK ATTACK!!!!!!!! [flashback end] o god my heart pounds just thinking about it. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:50 pm
mine would be when im passing by the crashed car in re3 and a zombie breaks the door open it makes me jump every once in a while cause i have the sound turned up x.x  

OtakuSupaNinja

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mamoru-kun189

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:32 am
resident evil 2 when you walk by the window and the arms bust through and grab you  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:15 am
when a chainsaw manjini kills you from RE5... (flash back)
chris runs away. manjini goes up to him and kills him immediately.
me: omfg!!!!!! what the mother f***** s***! that son of a b**** f***** killed me!!!!!!!!!!!  

imgntn159

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:06 pm
: When zombies burst through the blackness/door as you exit that one shed area in RE2. NEVAR expected that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:13 am
Nemesis jumping through the window as soon as you get halfway down the hallway. Scares the poo out of me every time! stressed  

Acrella

YHVHApostle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 pm
Mamoru-kun189
resident evil 2 when you walk by the window and the arms bust through and grab you

THAT was scary.

That made me jump in my chair twice. I did not see that coming one bit. Man.

I was playing on my computer with all the lights off and high volume too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 am
This one time playing Resi-Evil 2 (Leon) I was totally expecting zombie hands from breaking a window... It happened and I flew out of my chair...LITTERALLY. I was like "JESUS!" and when when I was calm, I put Leon in front of the hands and let him get eaten biggrin  

OhEdd

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:53 am
The first time I played re2 that hand thing through the corridor scared the s**t out of me, but now it doesn't. Lets see...I would ahve to say mister X suddenly busting through the window when you're trying to get the gold gear thingy in the grenish room. I was like." Ok now time to get the...Sh!t! What the F#@%? Run, grab wheel, run. Please nto that I don't think anything in RE5 is freaky since it no longer has that horro element. The only unexpected thing that happen wasw this....I'm taking down the very first chainsaw majini, the other normal ones are already dead, and I was aobu tto sniper rifle his head one last time, but Sheva AI does her melee attack and he dies. After that I went to go get the keys, but....*pauses for dramatic effect* the Chainsaw Majini gets up again, and then starts to Wildly swing hsi Chain saw back and woth like he's gone crazy, and he doesn't stop at all, he jsut keeps swinging it. I kept going to dying status, and getting rescued by my partner, then I eventualyl died by decapitation. Note tht when he goes crazy it is litterally all most impossible to get away if you get hit. He just keeps on swinging the thing diagonally. stupid AI.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:20 pm
Lisa Trevor.

Gah she scared me.

You see her, and it's like. "Oh.....crap......RUN!!!!"  

Baroque_murder

Twili-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 am
In the first Resident Evil when you come up to the room where the guy hung himself. The first time I played that I was creeped out already, but as soon as I heard the body go 'thump' I started to cry and shut the game off it scared me so bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:07 am
Also, in RE4 when you first fight the regenerator. I went in to get the card key and quickly came back and out the door, I didn't expect to see it standing right there....I mean I knew it was gonna happen but I still startled the crap outta me.  

Twili-Chan

ralphy71889

Beloved Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:48 pm
There's so much that freaked me out, most of it already mentioned (regenerator, Lisa Trevor, etc). I was scared in RE2 when you first see the licker, and I'm not talking about when you first fight it. Hell, the music in the police station gives me chills. Or when the licker breaks through the double mirror in the interrogation room.
In RE4, there's sometimes special death scenes when your health is low, you can't be saved no matter how hard you struggle. Those flying bug things (the ones that kidnapped Ashley) spat acid on Leon's face and his skin peeled off and his skull was showing...ugh. Verdugo and Salazar creeped me out for a while too. *shivers*  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff