Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:44 pm
*She shock her head.* No, just attack him if he comes for us? *She asked softly trying to see who or what was in his room.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:56 pm
He nodded and flung open the door. What crouched there filled him with dread and froze him to the spot. "Vampire..." he hissed. What actually was infront of them was a demon/vampire hybred. Its skin was a leathery black and its long black wings were torn and battered. His slit eyes flashed red as it spotted Alies and Naph. It screamed a high pitched sound and bared its grewsome fangs. Blood dripped from its teeth as it brought its claws up ready to attack...  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:14 pm
*She saw the creature and screamed, but then calmed herself down. She backed away from Naph, unsure what to do with a vampire. She wasn't sure if she should attack it...or...Then she remembered that there was a cross in her room. She walked back to Naph and whispred.* Keep him busy I have an idea. *With that she left him in the room and walked into hers. She opened her drawer and pulled out the cross that was lying in there...the only thing she had left that was of her family.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:29 pm
Naph couldnt move, he was frozen to the spot. His eyes were wide and his breathing was quick. In his mind the memory of when he was a few years younger, tied up, gagged, lying in a pool of blood in a dark basement, men and women loomed in the shadows, baring their fangs...... the hybred loomed closer, drool dripped from its mouth. Finally Naph snapped, his instincts struck in and he moved, just as the creature pounced. With a roll, he ended up behind the beast, it clumsily turned, and he found himself cornered, the memory still flashed in his mind again.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:31 pm
*She held the cross close to her chest and ran into the room again and saw that the creature had moved. She couldn't find Naph so she tried to quietly walk around him by staying close to the walls.* Naph...where are you? *She whispred.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:38 pm
Naph was sitting against the wall after his dodge, the creature took a step towards him. He heard Alies whisper, and the creature spun its head towards her. He stood up and shouted, "Alies, move!" the creature loomed over her...  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:03 pm
*She didn't move, but stood up tall and looked him square in the eye.* I have something you might enjoy. *She said and pulled out the silver cross that was cluched in her hand.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:59 am
The creature screeched and backed away from the oncoming Alies and the silver cross. It spun away from her and moved to the window, and Naph once again found he was inbetween the creature and the exit. He spotted his blade on the desk opposite him and decided that would be useful. The creature, still trying to get away from the cross, didn't wait, and as Naph stretched out his hand, the thing pounced, moving towards him with lightning speed. It spat a sickly black substance from its mouth which sprayed Naph's face as he dived out the way. He collapsed on the floor clutching his face as the creature, with a final scurry out of the way of the cross, he moved to the window and smashed his way out of it, the beating of the wings vibrated through the building.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:03 am
*Alies cluched the cross in her hands, then when she saw what the creature had done she ran over to Naph dropping the cross onto the ground with a clatter. She quickly crawled over to him and wrapped her arms around him and pulled him up onto her lap. She didn't know what this was nor did she know how to get it off of her love. She held him tightly against her as tears started to form in her eyes. She could bairly talk.* Naph..Naphalm, whats wrong? *She whispred.* what is this?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:39 am
Naph felt Alies near him, everything seemed so slow, his face burned like it was on fire, he tried to speak but couldnt he just coughed and spluttered. The fumes went up his nose and choked on it, coughing madly. His instincts piped up again and he realised Alies had dropped her cross. "c...cr...cross..." he spluttered, "keep the c..cross" in his mind a million thoughts raced. it was very possible the creature was still here somewhere, the demon/vampire hybred was smart, and it may enter the building somewhere else. He felt his skin under his hands, he felt it raw and burnt. He coughed again and managed to get control on his voice. Hands still clutched to his face, his eyes shut tight, he spoke, "Some sort of acid..." he growled..  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:54 pm
*When she heard him speek she felt much better, but the tears still flowed down her cheeks. She let him go for a moment to get the cross back in her hands then she quickly went back to him. She held him tight against her cluching to his body as her body shock from the tears.* I'm so sorry. *She whispred.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:55 pm
He feared to take his hands away, he didn't want to upset her anymore than she was. "Be strong." he croaked, "for me, be strong." he tried to hide his head in his hands, the pain ate at his skin. There was an almighty crash from downstairs as the doors gave way to something. Naph was too weak, he felt drained and tired, all he wanted to do was curl up and hide. "Leave me...." he said quietly, "You have a home to save." In his hands he smiled slightly, "I know you can do it..." he whispered, "I love you..."  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:02 pm
*She heard the crashes and jumped slightly, but shock her head.* I don't care about this place...I care about you. I'm not going to leave you Naph, I can't leave you. *After she cried for a while longer she put the cross down next to her.* Naph, move your hands love. Please. *She said camly.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:12 pm
At first he was gunna protest, but realised there was no time. He sat up to face her and slowly removed his hands. His skin was scarred and burnt in places. Still black splodges of the acidy stuff showed. He still had his eyes shut, didnt dare open them .. but he did .... both his eyes were very red and were bleeding. The look of horror on his face as he reached out for Alies ".... i cant see.... i .. i cant see.." he stammered, a red tear rolled down his cheek. The sound of crashing came from downstairs...  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:16 pm
*It took a lot out of her not to scream for the fear of him. She hated seeing him in pain but knew what she had to do.* Keep your eyes closed love, I'm here. Don't worry. *She said softly and as camly as she could though her voice was still shaky. She put her hands up with one on either side of his face.* Don't move at all. *She told him as she sat cross legged in front of him and a white light appeared from her hands. Her eyes turned red and the light gave off heat that allowed the acid on his face to melt off. There was a lot and she wasn't sure she could hold on, but after what seemed like an eterenty it was all gone and his face was back to normal. The light finally disappared and her eyes went back to normal. She smiled at him, then just suddenly colappsed onto his lap for the healing spell used up all her energy.*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff