Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:50 pm
Mr. Black is somewhat glad he wasn't the person legally binding himself to the library's baroque set of rules and regulations.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:45 pm
"Now off with you Mr. Black, bring me that dead man." he said gesturing to both Mr. Black, and the hoded woman. He then walked to a short distance away from the spot above which Alabaster floated. "You," he said to the floating being, "Tell me where the cursed apocraph is." he said impatiantly  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:09 pm
He looked at the small skull and it was spinning around...he awaited it's directions.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:43 pm
The skull slowly began to center on a direction. "It looks like Dungeon Square... be carefull, it will be perpetually shifting." He held out what apeared to be a tiny door way. "Take this and open it if you need to escape."

The lich king's eyes then drifted outside... "This just won't do, I'll be back in a a few minuets." a portal apeared beneath his feet "I expect that book upon my return." and he vanished.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:28 pm
-----Event-----
Outside, the strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:47 pm
Because things are the way they are. . .

"Ah. . .", Daisuke wrote down the information on the papers, "hold on a moment please -- "

"Sarutobi Himiko", he began to whisper what his hand drew in mysterious shapes, he totally forgot about his handwriting as he was concentrating on all the info she had put for him. "Address: Perdaime. Occupation: Princess. Fighter. Freelancer. Let's see. . . I guess that's all about it."

He then took a marker and lined up the three paper's bottom right portions. A part where there is an underline and the words 'Signature' is placed. "Just sign them right there and we're all done. Oh, and after this one, would you like a tour on the library?", Daisuke smiled as he handed her the pen he used.

[[ 'Gliding Little Princess' - sounds like an agility kind of warrior... and a female too. =3 makes sense. ]]

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

DeVars

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:42 pm
A portal apeared in the floor of the lobby, and the lich king steped out, looking suprisingly jolly. "So now, wheres that book I asked for." He leaned against his walking stick casually, and examined some of the jewlery on his fingers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:35 pm
In a puff of brimstone, blackened pinioned wings appeared on his back, and he took off towards the dungeon square.

((To Dungeon Square))  

Kokuwagata

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:21 am
Himiko stood and stretched before signing her name.

"Oh yeah and I'm eighteen years old by the way. Forgot to mention that. So can we go on the tour now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:09 pm
Because things are the way they are. . .

Daisuke nodded, "Follow me. We'll need the permission of the head librarian or his assistant for that matters. It would also be good that they have a look at you as well."

Daisuke then took the pen after Himiko signed the sheets and stood, guiding her to the information desk where he last saw Al. . . and the invisible hand, of which he presumes to be from Ansem.

"Hello~ Ansem, Al and a-few-men-I'd-never-seen!", he greeted Ansem and the others on the desk and placed her papers in front, "Himiko here just signed up and wanted a tour. . .does anybody want to contest on that proposal?"

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

DeVars

Starjian Orion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:23 pm
Starjian appeared in a burst of flames in front of the library. "I must find a way to hide from the pie people!" he screamed and ran inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:37 pm
shroud stared at the flaming lunatic as he ran in
"What Is This Town Coming To?"  

knightedangelofdeath

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:20 pm
The Lich king watched the man come in, and sighed loudly. He made a small gesture of lifting, and a cloudy hand materialized in the air and lifted the Starjian of the ground. "Looks like its time for me to take being a librarian seriously." He walked in front of the man now suspended in the air. "Sir, I must ask you to be quiet, this is a library, and we value a certain amount of order. Now what is it I can help you with?" he said, lowering the man, but not releasing him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:24 am
Starjian calmed down in the air and his hair subsided into a light fire "I just want to be safe from the pie people..." he said frightened, "I am naturally curious and have unique abilities to change heartless matter as I see fit." To make his point Starjian lifted his hand slightly and a speck of floating dust swiftly changed into an exact clay sculpture of the Lich King.  

Starjian Orion

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games