Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:28 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Look at the perdy picture I found of Haine and Ushio:
User Image

heart
Hehe, I love that picture so much. It's from the CrossNote right? ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:47 pm
I think it is, but I think it's more colored...*gets it* yeah, its more colored in. Like...darker for some reason. personally, i dont like ushio so i cant say for this one. dont kill me! *hides*  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:53 am
Ushio is interesting, in my opinion. I really can't say if I like her or not yet. I'm waiting for more of her character to play out before I make the decision.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:16 pm
Ushio seems like one of those characters who dislike society but find happiness in one person (which is Haine).

o_o; I wonder what issue she has with her father. I remember Haine saying something like Ushio hardly ever asks her father for anything.  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:11 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
I think it is, but I think it's more colored...*gets it* yeah, its more colored in. Like...darker for some reason. personally, i dont like ushio so i cant say for this one. dont kill me! *hides*

Eh heh. Yeah I think it is darker in the note thingy one... whee So confuzzled today. I'm finally going to make a oneshot! Ha ha. I have never ever done anything shorter than 1 volume in my life when it comes to mangas. whee Which could turn out to be a big big problem. Why am I even saying this in the Shinshi Doumei Cross thread??? XD Anyways...I really don't like Ushio either. I dunno. Maybe it's because she's just...Ushio...Ushio is Ushio. There we go. She's Ushio after all. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:55 pm
I don't know if I like Ushio or not, either. She's just...really different. I sort of like her but there are some things I don't like.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:27 pm
She just gets on my nerves seomtimes. I mean, i donno...not that i have anything against people who like people with same genders, but I just dont like Ushio...she just...bothers me...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:30 pm
I thought Usio was okay and nice. But after that seen with Shizu-kun wll lest just say she's on my list of people i don't like.
How could she!!! *Kill's Usio for donig that*  

Ren_ai_Rei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:34 pm
yeah!! i SO agree. but she was on my not like list from the beginning. lol. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:44 pm
I remember I felt bad for her for some odd reason... (I haven't read SDC in a while). I don't remember why though. Even after she slept around though, you have to wonder why. I don't think her reasons were very clearly stated as of yet... I could be wrong though. Like I said, it's been a while since I've read it.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:06 am
Aku Tenshi just released chapter 8! Yay! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:55 am
solarfacade
Aku Tenshi just released chapter 8! Yay! biggrin
o_O YAY!!

Karren Hilary.

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:54 am
o__0
Okay I'm a bit confused. i just finished reading Chapter 8 at the end Shizi-kun says
"I'll keep hurting her until she hates Shizumasa"
What's thta all about? Dose he want her to love him for the real him? If he dose maybe he should show her the real him.
DUH!
>___< This is so confusing my brain.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:37 pm
Heh... That's a huge spoiler, so I don't know if you'd want us to say. I don't remember exactly when they tell you, but that line does have a lot of significance. It shouldn't be too much after that...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:11 pm
KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne
o__0
Okay I'm a bit confused. i just finished reading Chapter 8 at the end Shizi-kun says
"I'll keep hurting her until she hates Shizumasa"
What's thta all about? Dose he want her to love him for the real him? If he dose maybe he should show her the real him.
DUH!
>___< This is so confusing my brain.

Well (here's teh spoiler)... there's two Shizumasa. The one who met Haine face-to-face was the "real" one but the one who's in the school now is "fake" because the "real" one is ill. It'd be bad if the fake Shizumasa blew his cover and the school would know and the prestigious Touguu name would be in shame so he wouldn't show her the "real him".

That's all you need to know xd  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games