Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:08 am
Well, I do share the same level of scepticism that I bet you and and Yalie are feeling about what I'm doing right now Niph. But really I can't get out of it, and my mum refuses to. It's like an offer I can't refuse right now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:24 pm
Minielf
Well, I do share the same level of scepticism that I bet you and and Yalie are feeling about what I'm doing right now Niph. But really I can't get out of it, and my mum refuses to. It's like an offer I can't refuse right now. sweatdrop

O.o an offer you can't refuse. Like the Godfather lol. well seriously, watch what's going on with the company just in case. I'm thinking it'll get either shut down because it's so close to being in the gambling business, or well something really bad. so watch, and don't let your mom get into deep. or maybe i'm just paranoid. sweatdrop  

yalie5

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:27 pm
Hmm.. I think it's ok to take the profit now and watch very closely.. at the first sign of trouble you can always bunk out.. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:34 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Hmm.. I think it's ok to take the profit now and watch very closely.. at the first sign of trouble you can always bunk out.. ^^;;

that's what i've been saying. lol. just make sure that you don't get into deep.  

yalie5

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:27 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Fine, I guess I have a confession, and that is, that I have a blankey heart

erm...very interesting...i would have kept mine if my mom didn't leave it in Hong Kong...but i still have my baby towel i was wrapped in when i was born...(i still use it)

another confession...i didn't stop playin with dolls until i was 10? i started cursing when i waz like 7 r 8...i think americans are stupid...(sry to all americans),,,i dunt think my mom is a good parent...(not cuz she doesn't let me do things...cuz she has really bad habits that i do not want to learn)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:30 pm
confession?
umm...i still don't know how to....ride a bike even though i'm already 14? sweatdrop  

[J.C.]

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:24 pm
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Minielf
Alright, I'll finally make a real confession to clear up the 'bi' rumours once and for all.

I confess me and my mom have become involved in a lucrative money-making scheme called RiskFreeProfit. Anybody heard of that company before? Well, it's got a piece of software that supposedly guarantees you will never, ever lose a sports wager, and instead of betting you are 'trading'. Which means you will always make a profit. Then there's also other s**t about 'recruiting' more and more people to join the company and set up our own networking business, which supposedly earns us even more money.
it's risky and sounds like a scam... i think you should dump what you got now for as much as you can and get out of the business.

I can't. My mum's controlling the whole thing. I'm just going along. sweatdrop

hm... well guard your money well in case something happens. Make sure to get out quick if things go wrong. don't end up like martha.
@kyo: eh... very, uh... descriptive there eek

yea I knwo I scare people and peopel think that I'm very scary  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:36 pm
Kurama35
confession?
umm...i still don't know how to....ride a bike even though i'm already 14? sweatdrop

my cousin doesn't know how to ride on even though hes almost 18  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:53 pm
kyoslove74
Kurama35
confession?

haha, a lot of people don't know how to ride a bike
but people are so surpised to hear that, yet they don't know how to ride a bike eihter xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:59 pm
Kurama35
kyoslove74
Kurama35
confession?

haha, a lot of people don't know how to ride a bike
but people are so surpised to hear that, yet they don't know how to ride a bike eihter xd

better start learning soon. at rate we're using gas, there prolly won't be any left by the time you get your licenseXP  

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:01 pm
xD Yes what Yaile just said..
Or you'd need to work at least two jobs to afford driving. sweatdrop
Though it's a like harder and less efficient to ride bikes to school especially when it's snowing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:03 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
xD Yes what Yaile just said..
Or you'd need to work at least two jobs to afford driving. sweatdrop
Though it's a like harder and less efficient to ride bikes to school especially when it's snowing.
lol. true true... guess it's back to walking. rofl  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:16 pm
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

Of course I won't. If it does't work out there is a way to back out easily. In any case we haven't even learnt how to work the goddamn software yet! sweatdrop

Kurama: You still don't know how to ride a bike? Well it's not long before you'll have to start learning how to drive...or perhaps you never want to learn how to drive? blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:38 pm
Minielf
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

Of course I won't. If it does't work out there is a way to back out easily. In any case we haven't even learnt how to work the goddamn software yet! sweatdrop

Kurama: You still don't know how to ride a bike? Well it's not long before you'll have to start learning how to drive...or perhaps you never want to learn how to drive? blaugh xd
don't laugh at him! I don't know how to ride a bike either >.>  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:40 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf's bisexual?! But.. but.. I thought you were whole-heartedly devoted to me! rofl rofl razz

Go riyoku! whee
thankes yall  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games