Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:49 pm
THe LIch King was happy to see the hunters leaving... there ocupation made him uncomfortable... but their captain still remained...

However, Kren was the focus of his attention at the moment. "I'd imagine it would be painfull, a hole through what I'd presumed WAS your liver has just been filled..." he searched through the interior of his many robes, poducing a bottle labled in plain script as 'asprin' "Take this, and I can get you blood along with it, if thats what you really want?" the Lich King stated this plainly, but his expression showed he thought himself to be quite funny. He waited a moment, then looked Kren straigt in the eye,

"So tell me, how does it feel to be a prophet?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:06 pm
Kren downed a dozen of the tablets and swallowed them dry. "Naw, dun do the blood thing."
He tossed back the bottled adn stretched. "Geez, never saw it comin too...pissed me off," he grumbled.
He stopped and looked at the man. "Okay, two...wait, three questions. Who are you? What's going on? and what the hell do you mean Prophet?"  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:46 pm
The Lich King Laughed audaciosly, the solid blackness o the orbs that had taken the place of his eyes shown with just one pin-point of yellow humor each.

"I am Master Leeshay, resident Lich King here in the necropolis." he said, making a slight bow.

He returned and looked solemnly into Kren's face, "And you, my darkling friend, are siting atop my atliers central pedestal, having just been brought back from the land of the dead." He walked over to a side table, and began to light some candal with flames that leaped from the tips of his fingers. "You, show promise, which brings me to my third point."

The candles he lit were a pale, crisp blue light, obviously not of natural origin. "I use the term prophet simply because returning to a true living state is no small feet. I simply enhanced and mended your body, as well as brought your sould near enough the living plane, the hardest part was done by you, and you alone." Leeshay paced slightly, evidently lost in thought, "Yes, and this most divine of feets is what we shall tell the masses of, but thats enough for now..." he trailed off.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:49 pm
Kren watched the man raising an eyebrow. "Right...Prophet..." He looked around. "Hey...you got anything i can stretch against? a lil fight, just to get used to this aching body of mine?"  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:07 pm
The Lich King was slightly confused, but didn't feel like questioning the mans logic.

"Certainly, streatch or spar, it matters not." he snapped his finger, and a rather raged and shambled zomie pulled itself from out of the earthen wall near them.

"DOn't worry about him, he can be put back together easily enough." said Leeshay, steping back as the Zombie began to hoble as quickly as it could at Kren.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:17 pm
"Doesn't look all that strong..." Kren frowned. He watched the zombie shamble along. With a sharp movemtn her jerked his right hand up and a wave of darkness flew across the room, mowing the Zombie down.
"Hm...fine..."

He looks at Leeshay. "Why bring me back to life?"  

Fighter for all

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:56 pm
X rushes off to the tryvan base arrow

((Hasmat Remains))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Neil
Neil kept a close eye on the Lich King. He had just watched him bring someone back and a Zombie soon after. He checked under his coat to make sure BlackTail was still there. He continue to watch the King from behind the corner. He'd managed to keep hidden from him this long but he had to make sure he would be prepared incase they'd found him.

Kieron Simato

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:17 pm
Kren turned his head to the shadows. "Someone's hiding in the shadows...i must be out of touch to not have noticed sooner..." he looked at Leeshay.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:57 pm
"Of course you are, you did just come back from being dead. Most people are out of touch just from waking up in the morning."

The Lich King could sense the man as well, and from the looks of it, he new the man. He held out one hand, and a small flame aeared in the center, he made a gesture with his other hand, and the light projected itself in a straight cone at the man, revealing Neil clearly.

"Ah yes, you." the LIch King chuckled slightly, "I'm suprised my minions didn't run you out, a feet worth being comended." He thought for a moment, the man had obvious talent, "I must admit, you have quite a bit of skill, any intrest in helping me from time to time?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:00 pm
"So, why did you bring me back to life? seems like a fruitless venture."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:18 pm
THe Lich king turned back to Kren with a laugh.

"Far from it." He snuffed out his flame. "You see, your death was quite well publisd, and if you return, it makes you near god like. I plan to take controll of this city, but being undead, I could only rule through fear."

He was not afraid of Neil knowing, perhapse the potential power could entice him...

"But with the amount of respect you had, and the power you now have, you could make the perfecct figure head. See, unlike most other lords of undeath, I don't like the idea of a totalitarian state, unhappy subjects are known to rebell"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:27 pm
Kren nodded slightly. "Just so you know, i wasn't that well liked...i was murdered after all."
He bows his head thinking. "So am i going to be some figurehead with no real control?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:44 pm
"Well, we'll just have to make them like you. Besides, I'm sure you'll be far more well recieved than I will."

One again the Lich King laughed. "No, you do controll the shadows after all, you will controll everything we can get our hands on. I don't plan on being a power behid the throne, that never works well in any concern, always tend to lead up to the same rebelions." He smiled once again. "We shal share our power, besides, I'm sure your more than a fair match for me..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:46 pm
"Hm..." Kren smiled. "Alright, got yourself a deal...now...where do we start?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games