Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dungeon Square ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:04 pm
"do you truly think you can stop me? you might have the power of a godling but i AM space!"
the hand began shaking and desapered.
and shimered as it apeared behind raziels head and lunged

the golem reaches upwards and the platform shrank as its arms grew longer and it tried to push the cubes away  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:59 pm
Raziel grinned and disappeared just as the claw rushed past where he had been.

"You might be Space, Nexus---"

He appeared a moment later off to the side of Nexus, his weapon gone and his arms crossed lazily across his chest.

"But I am a vassal of my diety---"

Another Raziel appeared to Nexus' other side, with the same stance.

"I do not simply channel his power---"

Yet another Raziel appeared behind Nexus, his arms crossed as lazily as the other across his chest.

I am his power!"

A fourth Raziel appeared before Nexus, his eyes brimming with confidence as the area around Nexus began to fill with Raziel doppelgangers, all with the same strength and power as the original. They surrounded Nexus, each with the same stance as they spoke in unison in a booming, uniform voice.

"Who do you think it was that made Space in the first place, Nexus?"

Light as never seen by mortal eyes began to eminate from the host of Raziel's, filling the darkness and surrounding the creature within a dome of luminescence as it reached out to fill every crack and crevice of the room, chasing out the darkness that seemed to give the creature his power.

Raziel Appeared before Nexus, staring into his eyes.

"Do not underestimate the Gods..."

The dwarf hung on desperately, unable to assist the golem in it's efforts to fight off the cubes. But he couldn't help but stare in wonder at the bright light that blinded the room around him.

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:53 pm
"i...gave....to much for this to lose to one such as you!"
he desapeared.
the light that enveloped the area began to grow crowded out..
constelations of lions, warriors, serpents, bears and countless others apeared around them
"can you comprehend all the power within space? fools with power over time might claim understanding but they know not a tenth of its greatness"
they began to take form holding the same celestial light and darkness that nexus had
and attacked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:19 am
*Avernie, lend me your strength!*

Raziel had been a bit careless of Nexus' power, but he was still the conduit of his Diety, and he would not allow himself to fall here. There was still someone he had to bring to justice...

He disbanded all but four of his doppelgangers as they formed a circle, back-to-back, and began firing bolts of pure light at the swarm of celestial creatures almost as fast as the eye could blink. They seemed to fire from every direction, enveloping the four warriors in a globe of projectiles as they fired continuously, taking down every creature that came near.

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:11 pm
the constelations battled on searching for openings and exploiting them

the cubes began to lose density as nexus's powers were being stretched

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:10 am
The dwarf didn't like being left out of a fight. Leaving his feet anchored into the platform, he raised a large object out of the ground, forming it skillfully into a large gatling-gun shaped weapon. Grabbing hold of the firing mechanism with both hands, he began firing the weapon at the cubes, blowing them away with the rock solid projectiles before turning his attention towards the star creatures that assaulted Raziel, adding another line of attack to their ranks.

"Come get some, ya waste of space nothings!"

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:17 pm
the golem regaining control of the platform moved them closer to raziel

as the last of the constelations desapeared nexus remained holding a sword fashioned from the cosmos
"i will defeat you all..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:21 pm
Raziel finished off the last creature and drew in his other selves, leaving only his original self. He swung his arm back as his sword, the Eternal Flame, flared back to life within his grasp as he charged forward towards Nexus, his body crackling with energy that rivaled that of a solar flare. He grasped the hilt with both hands, bringing it to bare, ready to meet the blade of Nexus.

"It ends now, Nexus!"

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:12 pm
"No!"
nexus seemed to be growing smaller and weakening as the sword seemed to grow more real and refined.
its force became imense

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:34 pm
Raziel gave a fierce cry as their blades met, the power generated by both weapons giving off an immense shockwave and subsequent sonic boom. Raziel gave all his strength in their struggle as they both tried to gain the upper hand.

"You are weakening, Nexus! It is only a matter of time!"

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:46 pm
nexus the lights draining from his form pushed raziel back slightly
"your wrong!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:28 pm
Raziel gathered his strength and threw Nexus back with his sword, forcing them apart with little effort. He dismissed his weapon, sensing that Nexus had already lost most of his power.

"You have been defeated, Nexus. Let me and my companions leave. I don't want to destroy you, but I will if I have too."

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:37 am
nexus fell back to weakened to continue
"fine. but know that you are to late to save the other jarians from the attack"
a faint shaking could be heard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:42 pm
Raziel nodded and flew down to his companions, reverting to his normal form as he did as he took the hands of both the dwarf and the golem, taking flight once more towards a portal that had opened above. Before entering the portal, however, Raziel turned back to Nexus.

"You conceded your defeat with honor, Nexus. And for that, you have my respect. If you wish to pursue our fight, I will gladly accept the challenge. You know where you may find me. Until the next time we meet, Nexus."

And with that, Raziel gave a slight bow and disappeared into the portal to rendevous with his clan mates.

((Off to Jarian Complex))

Angelic King Raziel

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:05 pm
the shaking grew loader as nexus personal space was closed off from the rest of dungeon square
"i will find a way to destroy them yet..."
and he sunk into slumber to regain his strength

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas