Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magical Djinni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:53 pm
She couldn't see exactly what she was wearing. She only knew that it was tight and she didn't like it. Rooj had left everything she had on under her shirt on her body. She was glad that she wore a shirt with a build in bra, and boxers today. She undressed from the uncomfortable costume she had been put in. She saw Rooj lay Apple across tables. She glared at Rooj.

She spoke one word, this word had a lot of power. "Pain." She spoke calmly. She forced pain upon Rooj. "You may own me, but you will not dress me up like that." She looked towards Apple. She started to scan deeply into Apple. As soon as she did the pain she had inflicted to Rooj stopped.

She looked for memories, all kinds of things.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:24 pm
Seething angrily at Adira for daring to attack her. Rooj held her hands together and began concentrating. Using her power to create a collar.

Several minutes later which was no doubt plenty of time for Adira to have discovered what she was looking for in Apples head, Rooj walked over to the distracted Adira and snapped the collar around her neck.

The collars effect was olbvious for her as it muted her mentalist abilities. Muffling her mind powers to her own mind so she could not branch outwards. "What did you find out?" Rooj demanded, angry at Adira for hurting her and ready to show the blind girl her place.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Magical Djinni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:27 pm
She looked honestly scared. She felt around her. She was now shaking. Partly from rage, partly from fear of being entirely blind. "You think I should tell you? You dressed me up as a kitty, and then you took away my small ability to see?" She staggered towards where she could hear Rooj. She grabbed the girl by the shoulders. Do what you want. But you're not getting a word." The silence was frightening to her too.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:31 pm
Kaleb returned back to the dining room with the paddle in his hands. "I brought your paddle, Mistress..." He noticed that Apple was sprawled on a chair and that Adira had her hands on Rooj. He was quickly infront of his mistress, both of his hands on Adiras. "You will not touch Mistress like that..." With those words, she could feel heat, then the shock of electrical bolts rushing up her arms and through her body. "Let. Go."  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:34 pm
Rooj stepped back a bit as she watched the crossdressing donkey boy rescue her from Adira with his electrical powers. Rooj smiled at Kaleb. "Your such a good boy. I will give you a treat later for being so good after you deliver Apple her spanking."

Thinking whoever gave her this pet was doing it to test her abilities as a slave owner, Rooj grabbed Adiras hands and pulled out an extra coil of the magic rope, binding the mentalists hands behind her back.

"Your my pet so you do what your told and be good and respect your owner or you get punished." Rooj pattered her on the head. "Now be good and do what I say or I will plug up your ears since you don't listen." She said firmly, remembering her domming lessons well.

(Edited)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:40 pm
Kaleb bowed, picking up the paddle, and walking over to Apple, where he looked down to her. "I'm sorry... I don't mean this..." He frowned as he electrified the paddle, closing his eyes, and giving a couple slaps to Apples behind with the paddle, his electrical bolts surging through her blood stream. These caused pain, but not damage to her body.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Magical Djinni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:41 pm
She shut her eyes tightly. A few tears fell. "I'm not from your parents. Knowing what you can do they honestly wouldn't send me to you if I could be so easily disabled by you. I'm useless without my abilities, I can hardly move around. I'm blind."

She put her head on the floor. A few more tears fell. She remembered now what awful things had happened to her for using her abilities. She silently made the words with her lips, "Why was I given these abilities if I was only going to be hurt for them?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:45 pm
Kaleb heard what Adira had said as he frowned, stopping his actions. His ears flattened to the back of his head as he looked to the blind human. "We.. don't mean it... but you do need to know things that you can do and things you can't do to Mistress..." He looked down to Apple, dropping the paddle. It wasn't him to be disobeying people... "I'm sorry...."  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:50 pm
Gaping at the realization that Adira had read her mind, Rooj began to grow angry at this invasion of her privacy until her curiosity overrode temptations of petty vengence.

Rooj pulled Adira up and began stroking her cheek. "You were punished because you harmed your owner and disobeyed her. Now if you want to be treated better you have to be a good little slave like my donkey boy who just rescued me."

Scratching Adira behind the ears, Rooj smiled. "Now be a good little girl and tell me who sent you and what you learned from Apple and you might just earn a treat." Rooj kissed Adira on the head, remembering the carrot and stick method her mommy taught her for breaking in slaves.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:56 pm
She was stuck. Her master had told her not to speak his name, and now she would be hurt if she didn't reveal his name. She pulled her head away. "I read you when I walked in the door! You know that! You were openly thinking, I must be from your parents!" She looked down. A few more tears fell. "I love him! I want to go back to him! I can't tell you his name! I'm sorry, but he told me specifically not to tell anyone his name!" She was in a panic. So much was happening, it was almost enough to make her start screaming and pass out on the floor.

She started losing her ability to breathe. She felt her heart pounding so hard it hurt. "I couldn't find anything more then you already knew.... without..." She was getting lightheaded. She had never had a panic attack like this. She finally couldn't say anymore. "Can't..... breathe...." Everything about her showed that at this very moment she was having a panic attack that could lead into a heart attack. It was amazing she didn't faint.

Magical Djinni

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:04 pm
Celestia's eyes opened slowly as something told her to go into the dining room. Once there, she noticed Adira on the floor... something was wrong... She quickly kneeled by the human, putting her small furred paws on her chest. She closed her eyes as celestia started to breath slowly, that dim white light glowing through her paws. "Breath... you can do it..." She said in a whispering tone, leaning down, kissing the humans cheek.

Celestia's power ran through the girls veins, cleaning them of any intoxins, such as Kalebs electricity, and such, leading to her heart. "Hum... complications..." She pushed down on her chest, using more of her white magic to heal her panic attack up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:11 pm
Rooj watched in surprise as Celestia came in and started healing Adiras injuries. "See? you will be treated well if you answer my questions. Now about who sent you..."

Rooj reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of earplugs which she pushed into Adiras ears, succeeding in muffling sounds around her though not muting them completely.

"Come now, if he sent you to me and knew what I can do then he must have known you would lead me to him." She said, following Adiras logic and well aware she should still be able to hear dimly.

Patting Adira on the head comfortingly as Celestia healed her, Rooj stroked the mentalists chin. "You don't want to upset him do you?"  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Magical Djinni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:16 pm
When she lost most of her hearing her head fell to the ground, it forced anything in front of it out of the way. She let out a few more tears. She tried hard not to break into tears. "No he wouldn't! How dare you insult his trust in me for obeying his final order!" She raised her head slightly, then she hit it on the ground as hard as she could. "You took away the last sense I have that is worth anything. Is today the time I die? Maybe in heaven I'll understand why my gift only caused pain."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff