Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
RE couples Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which RE characters make a good couple
  Leon and Ada
  Leon and claire
  Chris and Jill
  steve and claire
  rebbeca and billy
  none
View Results

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:35 am
I don't see any of these people being gay. Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal is no basis for determining the sexuality of RE characters.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:58 am
I am saddened that there are all these malexmale pairings on this thread, and I get most flak for considering pairing up two super-macho bad asses. Fine then... Nicholai and his Combat knife and Krauser and his Bow... there... they aren't together and they have something they can be intimate with in a super-macho bad a** way.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:25 am
I'm sorry... I really should've given just as much flak to everyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:01 am
Vinessa, there are plenty of LJ communities for malexmale Resident Evil Pairings.

I dunno.... I guess I've only seen one pairing done convincingly, and others just don't make sense to me.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:12 am
Yeah, but I think most people just post pairings to get reactions or be funny...
Either way, I don't see why this thread stayed open in the first place. It's almost as bad as "Who's better?" threads.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:07 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm sorry... I really should've given just as much flak to everyone else.
Glad to know I've been done an injustice.  

Vinessa_Valentine

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:23 pm
Threads like this wouldn't bother me, but people DO say things just to get a reaction.

I thought the purpous was to talk about characters that are paired off throughout the game. Not people we WANT to pair off. It's entirely possible that I'm wrong about this.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:28 pm
REaceofclubs
Threads like this wouldn't bother me, but people DO say things just to get a reaction.

I thought the purpous was to talk about characters that are paired off throughout the game. Not people we WANT to pair off. It's entirely possible that I'm wrong about this.
THE INTEGRITY OF THIS THREAD'S PURPOSE HAS BEEN COMPROMISED! QUICKLY BEFORE IT SPREADS TO OTHER THREADS!  

Vinessa_Valentine

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:35 pm
Blue for the Virus, Green for the Anti-Virus...Blue for the Virus, Green for the Anti-Virus...Blue for the Virus, Green for the Anti-Virus...Blue for the Virus, Green for the Anti-Virus...Blue for the Virus, Green for the Anti-Virus...

twisted  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:53 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
REaceofclubs

THE INTEGRITY OF THIS THREAD'S PURPOSE HAS BEEN COMPROMISED! QUICKLY BEFORE IT SPREADS TO OTHER THREADS!

I was talking about people in general as well as threads in general. I never mentioned you nor did I state my opinion of whether or not YOU said those things to get a reaction.
After that, I'm now inclined to think you did.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:55 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
REaceofclubs

The whole point is that this thread didn't start out with much integrity at all. It almost seems like it belongs in the Gaming Discussion forum, where nooblets dwell.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:20 pm
xd

(I hate the gaming discussion forum. I learned quickly that 80% of Gaia's gaming members only recognize titles released after 2004.)  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:46 pm
That's why I stopped posting there.

I swear, if I see another "Link vs. Cloud vs. Dante" etc. thread, I'm gonna strangle someone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:20 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
That's why I stopped posting there.

I swear, if I see another "Link vs. Cloud vs. Dante" etc. thread, I'm gonna strangle someone.
*Sniffles* I feel so ashamed of myself. I started a flame war ignorantly on a 5-way vs thread between Sonic, Samus, Megaman, Masterchief, and Duke Nukem. Then I had the gaul to drag a friend in. I haven't visited that thread since, because I am so ashamed of myself.  

Vinessa_Valentine

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:41 am
I occasionally visit the Gaming Discussion thread... It's disappointing.

But sometimes highly entertaining.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces