Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:48 pm
Orion yawned as he pulled his coat on, "were here?" he asked, scratching his head as he looked around.

Grining as he walked towards the mast he grabed a rope from the deck and scaled up to the crows net. He clamberd out onto the cross within the sail and tied a rope, walking back he sat down within the crowsnest and had a ciggarette, holding onto the rope.

When he had finished the smoke he stood up and jumped off the crows nest, ueing the rope to throw him closer to shore.

Landing in the water he swam as quickly as he could towards the shore.
He had noticed a few sharks had comewithin the area, smelling the blood from a recent wound. His image distorted and Reapeard near the shore line. Exausted and barely able to move he used as much strength as he could to swim to shore.

colapsing on the beach he closed his eye and went back to sleep his hand slipping into his coat, gripping the hilt of his dagger his knuckels turning white from the pressure his grip was provideing..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:41 pm
After a few moments of silent contemplation, Karasu stepped onto the wall of the crow's nest and glided down to the Wildcat's deck. She then casually waltzed over to the door that lead below deck and turned its knob to spread news of their arrival.

Yousei stood up as Witium repeated Camthalion's request to see her, and left through the doorway, turning back once to see Miles as he and Witium conversed. She felt awful for leaving Miles so abruptly, but she had to find out why Camthalion had summoned her all of a sudden.. 'Deep emotion'..? she thought to herself, as she pondered his words. She had to find out more..
She realized that the only subject that could relate to that one in any way was her relationship with Miles. But how could that cause any problems..? she wondered, as she hurried down the hall to Camthalion. Karasu had just entered through the door, as she turned to see the elf.
"You.. wanted to see me..?" Yousei said.

Karasu noticed that very serious matters were currently being discussed and held her tongue until they were through. She, instead, sat down in a corner near Yousei, and, very inconspicuously, listened to the conversations on either side of her.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:05 am
Camthalion looked up from the sheets and smiled. "I have, young one. Please take a seat." He offered her a seat closest to the bed. He took a few moments to recollect his thoughts before starting.

"Child, I am sure Witum has told you about what I am about to discuss, about you deep attachment with Miles. Speaking as a third party member, I will speak from the bottom of my corrupted heart, but heart nevertheless. Your...relationship with Miles could make things complicated when we arrive at the Arrid Wastes. There are things with you two have yet to figure out. Witum and I are worried that the relationship you share with the human will jeopardize our overall objective. I did not bring you here to say you may never see him again; I have no authority to say such a thing. However, in all retrospect, your attachment with him may cause him to do something out of character. The Wastes is a place where many have journeyed and died, and losing you would cause him to do something that will affect the rest of us.

"This may be hard to comprehend, young one, but I have had my fair share of relationship problems. This is the end result." He removed a bit of his bandage on his arm, showing not skin, but pure darkening muscle and dead tissue. "My attachment to you have cause the internal damages in me to corrode my body further. My first wife started this trend when she decided to leave me for someone else in our tribe. Don't follow the same fate as I have lead. Cease this romantic relationship with Miles for the time being. Both of your fates, as well as the rest of our company, will depend on the decisions you and Miles make for the rest of the journey." Camthalion wrapped his hand again with the bandages, waiting for her reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:20 pm
"It's Et Cetera," Corrected Miles as he watched Yousei go. He frowned, sighing deeply as he shook his head. "You know, Witum. You could have picked a better time to do this," He muttered as he headed from the room, still messing with his hair, and made his way to Witum. As he approached Witum at the edge, he glanced about finally setting his eyes on the Elf. "So what's so important that it couldn't wait a while?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:13 pm
Witium unshealthed one sword swiftly and bopped Miles gently on the head with the blunt side, "It's that short temper of yours." He shealthed his sword and sat up on the ship's railing, "People are gonna try and upset you just to break your focus. Now, we need every ally we need to fight our enemies, if we lose you the team as a whole is weakened." The elf crossed his arms and flicked his long blonde hair aside, "So here's basically what I'm sayin, if ya don't stay focused you'll fall and then the team will fall...that includes Yousei."

While talking he used various ahnd jestures and such, "I'm just telling you this so your aware and more ready."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:03 pm
Luthien was trotting along the waterline, catching and releasing the crabs that got too near to her when she came upon a man apparently sleeping on the shore, wet and bedraggled. She sniffed him for a minute and after approving him she ran off to fetch Mirasande. She had just reached Mirasande, who was sleeping with her knees pulled to her chin, and began to scratch her side, meaowing " Mari!!! Mari!!! There's a meatbag on the shore not too far down from here. He looks dead, but I think he's not. Come see!" She ran a distance away and turned to Mirasande, who was staring at the cat. "Mari, come one!" she cried and pranced away to sit by the man. Mirasande groaned and laid down on the sand. "No!!!" She shouted. "I'm not saving anyone today, do it yourself!" she yelled, and commenced sleeping.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:10 pm
Yousei nodded respectfully, though her mind wandered. She was reluctant to take these orders into consideration. It would be impossible for her to douse her feelings for Miles, but he brought up a good point.. What if something were to happen to her, or Miles..?
"You're right.." she said in a low, robotic voice, "...Please, excuse me.."
She gave a slight bow out of respect, turned, and left through the door. Karasu immediately followed after her.
Once on deck, Yousei walked to the bow of the ship and leaned on the railing. The sun shone brightly in her eyes, as it set. She looked down at the darkening waters and sighed deeply. Karasu walked up behind her and looked out at the land shadowed by the sun's bright rays.

~He speaks truths, you know...~ Karasu said, indignantly.
Yousei was silent for a few moments, before finally replying, "I know."
~As long as you realize that, I will speak of it no longer...~

Yousei contemplated quietly to herself. Karasu turned to her and smirked, ~By the way, Yousei... We have arrived.~
It took a moment for Yousei to process her words. When she had, she turned to Karasu, "We have..??" Karasu nodded, smiling. Yousei's heart leapt and Karasu bowed, indicating for her to climb on. Yousei did so, and Karasu beat her wings, sending them upward and then, toward the setting sun before them.

After only a few minutes, they arrived on a sandy beach. Yousei dismounted, and noticed a girl and cat nearby. Orion was washed up nearby. Yousei ran over to him and knelt down, checking his pulse. She looked over at the mysterious girl lying on the beach, wondering how she could not have already noticed him. Yousei called out to her. "Do you think you could help me?? I don't think he's breathing!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:20 pm
Luthien looked up as a large dragon soared over her head, and her heart skipped a beat "A dragon!" she gasped. and ran to get Mirasande. "Mari! Wake up! It's not an option!" She scratched Mirasande on the arm, and Mirasande yelped as she woke. "What do you . . . " She started irritably, but her words trailed off into silence as she noticed the large, opalescent shape obscuring her view. "Oh. . ." She noticed that there was a tall blonde girl standing next to the dragon, kneeling down next to a man lying on the beach. The girl was calling to her, apparently asking for her help. Mirasande growled inwardly and ran over. She knelt down next to the man and turned him over with difficulty and put her ear close to his mouth. "He's still breathing. He'll live." She said, and sat down. She looked at the girl, noticing how much like herself this young girl looked. "A dragon, eh?" she said, staring at the girl and observing her closely.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:28 pm
Yousei relaxed at the news, and sat down in the sand. Taking a closer look at the girl, she noticed an uncanny resemblance. It was almost as if she were looking in a mirror, though the girl was a bit older than herself. She caught herself staring and nodded, "Oh, yes. This is Karasu." Karasu bowed respectfully, which she did not do to just anyone.. Yousei found it quite odd, but ignored it and smiled at the girl, "I'm Yousei. It's nice to meet you."
Karasu looked over at the small cat and smirked at her, sensing that she was not what she seemed..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:32 pm
Mirasande stood. "It's an honor," she said and bowed to the dragon. "and I suppose it's nice to meet you as well, Yousei," she said offhandedly. "I am Mirasande," she said "and this is . . " she was cut off as the cat spoke for herself. " I am Luthien the Werecat. Well met, Wise One." she said, bowing as well as a cat can.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:33 pm
Witium bowed to Miles and rushed to where Yousei and the rest were, "Whats up guys?" He looked over the side to see Orion passed out on the beach. The elf shook his head and started climbing his way down to the beach, "What the hell...I thought this thief was smart."

While shaking his head he looked up to the girl in front of Orion and a werecat. Instinctivly he drew both of his long swords and looked sternly towards the werecat, "Ahh, even lycans exist on this continent." Although something puzzled him, the girl by the werecat was calm and unharmed, "Hmm...miss do you...own this lycan?" He'd never heard of such a thing happening but he figured he'd ask non the less.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:36 pm
Luthien looked to the man who had just arrived and growled indignantly. "You dare draw your sword before me, porkrind? When I could rip you to shreds in an instant? That is not a wise move, meatbag, and I suggest you never try it again." she said, and proceeded to ignore him. Mirasande smirked.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:41 pm
Karasu smiled at the respect she received, ~A werecat, eh? It is my pleasure.~
Yousei was a bit upset by the girl's rude behavior, but shook it off.
"So.. what are you doing here?" she asked, noticing that the girl was a wood elf, like herself, and would normally be closer to the Black Woode.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:48 pm
Mirasande stared at Yousei impassively. "I'm afraid that that is none of your business. " She said politely. Luthien, however, growled at Mirasande and looked to Yousei. "We're here to see someone in Eden, someone Mari was good friends with. Someone she was VERY good friends with." she said in a voice specifically designed to irritate Mirasande. Luthien was still angry at being ignored earlier. Werecats do not take lightly to that sort of thing. Mirasande glared at the Werecat but asked Yousei, "May I ask why you are here? And why this fool decided to swim instead of wait to arrive?" she added, motioning to the man lying on the ground.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:59 pm
Witium tapped his swords together and then shealthed them, "I've been in a boat for a straight week and have grown stiff." He cracked his fingers and tightened his fists, "So come on Lycan, lets see what your race can really do." The elf grinned and slide his feet into a fighting position and waited patiently for a response.

Being cramped up inside a boat for so long had slightly ruined his judgement and stirred up restlessness emensly.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games