Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most annoying/humiliating moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bain Supremacy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:22 pm
I hate this also. You walk, and walk, and walk, and you get bored of walking. So you start to run, and you get caught in a bear trap! So you get out and keep running, then you get the line of a trip mine and explode. I'm not sure if anybody else had that bad luck, but I hate it when that happens.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:32 pm
Bain Supremacy
I hate this also. You walk, and walk, and walk, and you get bored of walking. So you start to run, and you get caught in a bear trap! So you get out and keep running, then you get the line of a trip mine and explode. I'm not sure if anybody else had that bad luck, but I hate it when that happens.
I remember where they all are. Sometimes I slip and accidentally forget, but usually I anticipate all the traps.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:32 pm
When Ganados throw throw 'homing axes' on the lift in RE4 I swear they like follow you, you think you're gonna go fast enough for them to miss but no!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:24 pm
Most humiliating Moment: In Re dual shock edition [re 1] if Barry lives til the very end you have to fight tyrant a second time... i have never saved barry and i thought i finished after the elevatar and i didn't save once and i walked up shot the flair went to the bathrrom while the cut scene was on.. i came back to find tryrant sticking his claws up jill's bum... i ran to the controller used health ran away from him.. too bad i onyl had 1 green heard and i was in daanger.. strangely tho, he cut my legs off O.o

didnt know that could happen

Most annoying Moment: Whenever I play RE CV i always forget to put down both of the beds so then one i enter is up and the one im supposed to leave is down and i rotate the little carosoul [whatever] i save then when i try to leave im float on mid air and im stuck so i have to redo the game gonk  

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

karatechamp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:06 am
Finding out AFTER i killed the plaga wolves with ammo in re4 that you could've simply harpooned them.of course,i was in a hurry at the time when i was playing,so yeah. stare i'll fix that once i attempt professional mode,though. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:38 pm
Code Verconica....I forgot to take the empty fire extinguisher with me scream !!!  

Muffia_Smith

arachnicide

Tipsy Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:06 pm
The most annoying, for me, is when you have to use the rocket launcher to destroy Alexia. I always have a hard time shooting at her and the bomb goes off before I can beat her. scream  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:49 pm
Most humiliating? It sort of went like this -

- Enter the Mirrored Hallway of Resident Evil REmake. -
Me: Hey look, a zombie. I should burn that.
Wolfie: I dunno, it looks red to me. .____.
Me: What are you talking about? If it was a Crimson Head it would have gotten up already. > 3>
Wolfie: Okay... .____________________.;;

Jill: 8D -goes to burn zombie.-
Zombie: D: < -gets up. -

Wolfie and I: -insert scream of terror/horror here.-
Me: -slams head on the back of bed.- x___O

I blame Crimson Heads. The Salesmen who just won't give up. > 3>

Most annoying? The Castle in Resident Evil Four.
That place was just annoying in general. T_____T
I hate playing through that game just because of that part.

G o k y

karatechamp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:37 am
what annoys me is in RE4 when Ashley doesn't turn the handle fast enough in the huge castle fight with all those zealots. scream stressed i hate her and them!!!!! evil  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:29 am
I think it's safe to say that RE4 is annoying.

rofl

Although, I could stare at Wesker in that black outfit for a good long while. *dreamy smile*  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:11 am
CrimsonUmbrella
In Outbreak during the bar scenario, at the top of these stairs was a green herb. Seemed innocent enough. I go for it. A frigging zombie busts through the window, grabs me, and despite all my flailing and trying to escape, he pulls me through the window, and I die. Lesson learned: if you see something good next to place that could end up being bad, leave it be.

haha, that is a really cheap trap huh?

Anyway, my most annoying moment is in File 2 in "End of the Road" if you try to get Linda to the helicopter. You have to carry her while dodging mines, that guy with the sniper rifle, and mutated Mr. X. I never reach the helicopter in time on my first try. >_<

karatechamp
what annoys me is in RE4 when Ashley doesn't turn the handle fast enough in the huge castle fight with all those zealots. scream stressed i hate her and them!!!!! evil

Which is why you turn the handle yourself...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:31 pm
Most humiliating moment: Setting REmake

My first attempt on hard mode as Jill, I was struggling. Not as far as ammo, as far as health. I already used the herb I was carrying and my health was in danger, because of a zombie bites I think. Because I knew I had some herbs in the item box and I knew the hallway was clear of all but the 1 zombie, whom I never killed before this playthrough because I always avoided him, next to the storage room where you get the Fuel Canteen. When I got to the room outside the storage room, I waited on the stairs for the zombie to come up and as it came up, I used that chance to try and run by him like I always do. What happens? For some reason, possibly due to Jill being in danger, I can't run by the zombie and Jill gets puked on and dies. gonk  

Pthepenguinoverlord

gviruskisses

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:21 pm
I was playing REmake a while ago and got killed by thin air. I wasn't poisoned, I was at full health and nothing was around me. I've never been so pissed off in my life.

RE3: I was in the resturaunt and picked the wrong place to hide, the basement. So I had to come back upstairs with Carlos, and got killed by Nemisis. Carlos wouldn't help me. He just stood there.

Re4: Shooting the fish in the lake and getting eaten by the Del Lago in revenge.

In mercanaries, the water world, I discovered that the Chainsaw guy can fly the hard way.

It's not really a death, but I guess it could count a humilating. I cried every time I had to kill Birkin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:53 pm
mine i have to say is when my X button on my playstaion gets stuck or stops working and i get smashed by the rolling rocks on RE4. omg it drives me up the walls. But i still Love that game. domokun

Mr Dot Com

Original Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:16 pm
I think it's a sign. It's saying, "Don't play this game."  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items